Displaced F/a's- What base will you go to?

Where will you go?

• LGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DCA

• BOS

• CLT

• PHL

• Total voters

iwantout

Advanced
Nov 16, 2005
Just curious, those of you how are being displaces, where will you go? I would think a lot of people from PIT would go to PHL but the commuting is so bad with sooo many f/a's already commuting. Clt is kind of senior, so not sure if that is an option. LGA, BOS and DCA are more junior and do have commutable trips. The flights to LGA are usually empty out of PIT.

Well are we putting the base we want to stay in or where we would put for our first choice?

Well are we putting the base we want to stay in or where we would put for our first choice?

Well obviously your first choice to be to stay where you are but if you should get displaced out of your current base, which base would you want to go to?

LGA, BOS and DCA are more junior and do have commutable trips. The flights to LGA are usually empty out of PIT.
Thats what alot of us are hoping for..the people in CLT and PIT choose the most commutable bases. LGA and BOS are very commutable out of pit and CLT and I think DC is very commutable out of PIT. So, I guess we will see.

Just curious, those of you how are being displaces, where will you go? I would think a lot of people from PIT would go to PHL but the commuting is so bad with sooo many f/a's already commuting. Clt is kind of senior, so not sure if that is an option. LGA, BOS and DCA are more junior and do have commutable trips. The flights to LGA are usually empty out of PIT.
Are you serious? 99% of the trips in NYC and BOS and DCA are early morning, late get back, and many many of them are 1 days. As much as my seniority hates to see it, the 'burghers are headed to PHL.....

Are you serious? 99% of the trips in NYC and BOS and DCA are early morning, late get back, and many many of them are 1 days. As much as my seniority hates to see it, the 'burghers are headed to PHL.....
Agreed! Im in DCA...and very few trips would be "commutable." At least not on both ends. Most of the PIT people who were displaced here last June, are going to PHL this June.

LGA is a great base with incredible people and I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone might have about it. I have been there for the last two years but moved back to PHL last Sept and am tranferring back in June.

Latest posts