25% seniority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LAXMAN: As per my other post, this DRC ruling was not to determine who gets what, but how that seniority will be used for RIF. TWALLCERS have already got what they were supposed to under Kasher's ruling.

Sorry but I dont agree. After Kashners original ruling we [LAX] got NOTHING!
We were denied the use of our 25% seniority because the TWU [local] said that Burbank and Ontario prsnl had to be called back. They were just delaying what was just decided on Friday. Read dispute #8. Now that we are really going to use our 25% the halls and floors are slippery from all the tears. How long did they think they could ignore a federal mediators decision? Get over it, deal with it, its coming soon to a shift bid near you !!!!![:bigsmile:] Sunday/Monday on day shift sounds very good to me!!!![:bigsmile:]

DFWFSC:

Back in the 60's and early part of the 70's we had the Convair 880's. The bellies were very small and the ceiling low. I'm sure many of the folks in STL remember those airplanes. They were not fun to work. Is like deja Vu all over again. I also figured that STL would eventually become a major RJ hub. Too bad all this economic uncertainty is creating such much havoc with people's lives. Lets hope things improve quick and we can become a profitable and prosperous airline again.

The fall/winter schedules have been loaded into sabre now, and it looks like there may be a lot of tears flowing in STL come November. Looks like a lot of mainline flights got cut, STL-MLI and CLT are going all RJ along with a few others. The most interesting thing I saw was the replacemnet of about 30-40 MD-80 flights with F-100s!!! AA likes for us to work these with a much smaller crew, and if any of those old timers in STL have back pain now, they are in for a real treat come november. Time to learn how to load bags lying on your back...[:bigsmile:] [:devil:]

AMEN BROTHER PELON !!

NOW IF ONLY OUR BROTHERS AT AA/TWU WOULD DIRECT THEIR ANGER AT THE BAFOOMS WHO CREATED THIS SITUATION WE CAN HOPEFULLY HAVE A BETTER WORKING RELATIONSHIP ON A DAY TO DAY, SHIFT TO SHIFT BASIS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE "DONT BE MAD AT US", BE MAD AT YOUR TWU LEADERSHIP AND UPPER AA MANAGEMENT. BELIEVE ME WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, WEVE BEEN DOWN THE SAME ROAD FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS +.
THERE ARE ALOT OF BAD FEELINGS ON THE RAMP LEVEL RIGHT NOW AND UNDERSTANDABLY SO BUT PLEASE TRY TO DIRECT THOSE FEELING TOWARDS YOUR UNION AT THE MEETINGS AND AT AA UPPER MANAGEMENT, NOT US. WE HAVE TO [MUST] WORK TOGETHER EVERY DAY TO MAKE THIS AIRLINE GROW AND PROSPER SO LETS ALL GET ALONG, CAN WE ?????

LAXMAN:

AT JFK, The TWALLCERS in Aircraft Maintenance were given 25% occupational seniority. I do not know what is going on in the west coast. 10 mechanics have been at JFK for over 2 months now and already are placed into the existing seniority list where their new seniority warrants. They range from 1966-1968 company seniority and now have 1992 adjusted time give or take a few months. And as far as any floors and halls slippery with tears, one of your "senior" TWALLCer mechanics at LGA "fell" on his own tears one night and has been out on IOD ever since. "SNIFFLE" Thankfully, none of these "octagenerians" have any time on me and will never take my day shift slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.