33 Accomplishments by Hillary

Here's something you can take to the bank about Sen. Carpetbagger Clinton...

She wouldn't be where she is without Bill. Want proof...The Clintons always come to the NYS State Fair. And everybody loves them. The crowds gather and there is hardly room to breathe. Bill enjoys the famous local BBQ, and Hill hen talks with her female fans.

One year, Hillary shows up at the Fair and the crowds gather. "Where's Bill?" He didn't come this year! Next thing you know the crowds go about their business and Hillary's bodyguards outnumber her well wishers!

Yes she has accomplished alot...thanks to Bill!

She raised my insurance premiums and gave me inferior health care, because I have been recruited in her village! The one that cares for the drug dealers' kids!

She made gas prices in NYS that much more intolerable.

You see, she was localboy Terry McCauliffe's masterpiece for NYS. Bill would work the crowds and Hillary just made a useless appearance. She accomplished nothing but to make the middle class of UPSTATE NY pay for NYC's debts(as does everyone else).

She is nothing more than a yes-girl for Sen. Chuck Schumer(who hates US Airways, btw). He's accomplished more for NY than a useless carpetbagger trying to make a name for herself.

So unless you live in Upstate NY, talk about Hillary's accomplishments in the BS section, because that's all it is. The rest is PR propaganda! :ph34r:

I agree and apologize about adding words to your posts. I'm learning and it won't happen again.

As far as me caring about the children in the US, why have them if you can't afford them. Most work jobs while others breed. And maybe it's kosher on your side of the tracks but most of these women have multiple kids by multiple fathers.

If you like paying for them, then please take my share! :up:

So what is your solution?

So what is your solution?

Sorry, I'm not running for anything, nor am I a politician. That's their job and that's why they are elected. When a politician gives me a solution, I'll let you know!

If you're happy with your paycheck after all the BS taxes, then I wouldn't worry or care about it.

Sorry, I'm not running for anything, nor am I a politician. That's their job and that's why they are elected. When a politician gives me a solution, I'll let you know!

If you're happy with your paycheck after all the BS taxes, then I wouldn't worry or care about it.

Touche!!!!! :up:

Sorry, I'm not running for anything

I suppose running your e-mouth doesn't count? You act like Hillary's agenda as a Senator only affects you and your fellow backwood NY staters. In fact you said this about the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act: "I pay for it, not you." Feel like reconsidering that statement?

You do realize that many of her policies as a senator involve more than "upstate NY" right?

I am not a big fan of her either; but I don't think people appreciate some upstate NYer telling them that they cannot talk about somone's accomplishments because they are not from a certain locale... especially when that someone doesn't have their facts straight.

I suppose running your e-mouth doesn't count? You act like Hillary's agenda as a Senator only affects you and your fellow backwood NY staters. In fact you said this about the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act: "I pay for it, not you." Feel like reconsidering that statement?

You do realize that many of her policies as a senator involve more than "upstate NY" right?

I am not a big fan of her either; but I don't think people appreciate some upstate NYer telling them that they cannot talk about somone's accomplishments because they are not from a certain locale... especially when that someone doesn't have their facts straight.

Ah yes we are the backwood folks compared to you folk from the upper crust of Manhattan! :lol:

Yes I realize that they involve more than UPSTATE. But let me make something clear, when she campaigned in "UPSTATE" SHE...Hillary...said that she would make upstate her priority. Oh, btw honey, I'm in a political job, so bite me! Maybe the message was different in 'downer' state! Who cares?

So get YOUR facts straight, hun, and continue to believe BS propaganda. And you are the reason why I don't care what happens to the upper crust of society! :p

AND BEING THAT THIS IS STILL THE USA I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION...let me know when communism takes over!!! :p :p

Ah yes we are the backwood folks compared to you folk from the upper crust of Manhattan! :lol:

Yes I realize that they involve more than UPSTATE. But let me make something clear, when she campaigned in "UPSTATE" SHE...Hillary...said that she would make upstate her priority. Oh, btw honey, I'm in a political job, so bite me! Maybe the message was different in 'downer' state! Who cares?

So get YOUR facts straight, hun, and continue to believe BS propaganda. And you are the reason why I don't care what happens to the upper crust of society! :p

AND BEING THAT THIS IS STILL THE USA I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION...let me know when communism takes over!!! :p :p

Velkomm to zee boartz commrade......

Actually given that we have a representative government and that we elect our officials to represent us that makes us/US their boss and they are supposed to represent our will. We, the electorate get to tell the what we, the electorate want them to do on our be half.

I would argue that those who do not take part in government, (even at a discussion level such as this) are part of the problem. People seem to think their only responsibility in the US is to vote and then they are done. I disagree with that outlook and would argue that it is part of the problem that faces this nation.

If you do not have ideas to solve the problem then I do not understand why you are whining about it.

No Manhattanite on this end of the line...

What facts do I have wrong??? I only pointed out how it is wrong to suggest that only NY'ers are paying for the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act.

For me to say that you wouldn't know jack about Hillary or Obama because you are not from Chicago would be ludicrous, but that is essentially what you are saying. Poppycock!

For someone who has a “political job,â€￾ I would expect them to understand the difference between laws that only alter the state and laws that alter the nation. You say you have a "political job" as if it is a trophy job or that it should make someone swoon; believe me, there is not an impressed soul here.

But like I said, I detest Hillary as much as you do... and it has nothing to do with propoganda or upper-crustism.

No one has tried to keep you from voicing your opinion; people are just disagreeing with it. It is all-too-typical in the watercooler. Welcome aboard... Enjoy your time; hope you are not one of those that posts a few things and then takes off.

Yep. She has no clue when it comes to the mortgage mess... and she certainly has no clue when it comes to foreign investment in the U.S., as the latest debates highlighted.

Her and her handlers showed their ignorance and lack of understanding recently over the case of elections in Pakistan and Bhutto....they were on record assuming these elections were for president but they were for National Assembly of Pakistan positions....US media didn't pick up on it either although I heard of it through those pesky right wing talk show sources which are habitual for putting out misinformation every frigging time,if you ask the Truth Fairy.

That just goes to show that the rightard radio talk show hosts to whom you listen don't know what they are blabbering about.

Pakistan has both a president and a prime minister. Pervez Musharraf was just reelected as the president of Pakistan by an electoral college consisting of the Senate, the National Assembly and the four Provincial Assemblies.

The upcoming postponed elections are parliamentary elections to select a new National Assembly, which would then choose the prime minister.

IFES Election Guide

Latest posts

Back