50 Inside Employees In Clt Put In For Eo

There are lots of great people leaving Usairways. I don't regret my decision to sign up for the EO however I do feel a bit sad because I don't want to work for a company that doesn't want me, altho I really do like what I do. I don't have another job lined up yet but I have confidence that I will have one soon. Yes, I may make less money but I expect to be happier working for a company that allows me to give good service and that I am truly proud to work for............Wishing everyone the Best :)

The new figures are 110 people putting in for the EO. That's going to decimate the customer service at CLT. Each person that takes the EO will be replaced with a new nine buck an hour replacement. They may be saving money but they're losing a lot of knowledge. It won't be long and I bet you're going to see something announced with Express with those people moving over to work mainline and vice versa.
Best of luck Kimberlite. You'll find something that will be to your liking and in the long run you'll be better off.