$50 Million A/C Interior Upgrades

I find the "Swoosh" graphically appealing just the material doesn't look right, I can't totally put my finger on it.
I think the doesn't look right part comes from it being done in house by someone who does NOT specialize in creating aircraft liveries. It's unprofessional just like EVERYTHING else this "low class" company has done. Just like the interior, res system, well you get the point it's cheap. PERIOD. The swoosh....what is it anyway? heat waves? airwaves? coming out of nowhere. It's just odd. I don't like how the "swoosh" lines stripe through the tail either with so called flag. All mixed up and hurried is how that livery looks to me. It's here to stay though....hm hm hm for now.

if the new seat covers are anything like the swoosh they will look cheezie. they look bad enough in the photos. it looks like someone got the ugliest pleather seat covers that were too big and put them over the seats.

i saw the pics of 910, and i flew on 658(a320) they other day, r any others done or what is the cycle for the birds going in the shop to get the new re-furb and does anyone know when they'll do the bulkheads, and overhead bins or monitors on the 757s?? the a320 i was on only had new seat covers and carpet, MAJOR improvement!!

if the new seat covers are anything like the swoosh they will look cheezie. they look bad enough in the photos. it looks like someone got the ugliest pleather seat covers that were too big and put them over the seats.

Why don't you try out the seat before you rush to judgement over a photo.
Regards
DC

Latest posts