Aircraft UPGRADES

No. It is none of my business. She wasn't working the flight. Plus, the FA's working were pissed off at her but I couldn't figure out why--well, i could because she was so annoying and a royal PIA. she was making announcements and her hands were all over one of the FA's...I thought she was going to screw him right there. When I read these posts, for some reason, it all clicked and I thought, oh, i guess she isn't allowed to drink while on the jumpseat even as a nonrev.

here's a question, and I know it is off topic, buy why can you consume alcohol in the exit row? If you have to be able to handle an emergency, why do they let you drink?

here's a question, and I know it is off topic, but why can you consume alcohol in the exit row? If you have to be able to handle an emergency, why do they let you drink?

sky high states: Now, you're thinking like a flight attendant, US1. <G> They shouldnt, we (F/A's) think safety is our first priority. Management tends to think otherwise. It's a source of Revenue.

only stating opinions

LOL!

We had an FAA guy on the other day and he was actually talking about drinking in the exit row, lap children and flight attendants lacking physical ability among other things. He said they are concerns but like everything someone has to die before any new regulations are made.