A contract for US FAs must be completed prior to any new merger deal.

737 is a banker who posts over on the AA board and hates US and has a beef with the IAM, and constantly posts misinformation.

Don't like USAir because its a pathetic excuse for an airline, you think its amazing but just shows how delusional, uninformed and unsophisticated you are.

Don't have any issues with the IAM, just trying to get straight answers on the history with AA/TW, whenever I ask you attack me and tell me to educate myself. You've posted how you won numerous awards for your accomplishments and achievements, I've asked to have a link provided and you have not supplied one.

What about the misinformation you spread like USAir being the #2 carrier to the Caribbean or how AA filed CH 11 in 2003?

Josh

And you know you posts many things that aren't true.

And you know that was a typo.

The AA/TW has been explained to you many times, and so has who started concessions in the business, yet you keep posting misinformation.

Don't like USAir because its a pathetic excuse for an airline, you think its amazing but just shows how delusional, uninformed and unsophisticated you are.

Josh
Gee Josh, you just proved my point, lol!

Reactions: 1 person

Josh

Josh,

What is your beef with US Airways. Why do you believe it is a pathetic excuse for an airline?

Do you think its here to make you unhappy? Can't you see that by being (still) around we are able to make you feel good about yourself by allowing you to trash US?

We're happy to be here for you while you work through your self esteem issues...........

Feel better now?

Josh,

What is your beef with US Airways. Why do you believe it is a pathetic excuse for an airline?

Do you think its here to make you unhappy? Can't you see that by being (still) around we are able to make you feel good about yourself by allowing you to trash US?

We're happy to be here for you while you work through your self esteem issues...........

Feel better now?

I find it quite ironic he does not disclose what bank he works for so we could disect it

Seriously how many of us consider banks the biggest bunch of crooks and thiefs in the country?

Reactions: 2 people
Firedougparker/Signals wrote:

Ridiculous! It is typical of Parker's arrogance that he thinks he can make everything magically come together when he has so many problems in his own house.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite your personal attacks on DP, I just listened to the earnings call and the last question asked was about the F/A negotiations and the answer was that US mgmt is in constant formal and informal talks with the F/A negotiating committee and to stay tuned they are getting close. We shall see.

Firedougparker/Signals wrote:

Ridiculous! It is typical of Parker's arrogance that he thinks he can make everything magically come together when he has so many problems in his own house.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite your personal attacks on DP, I just listened to the earnings call and the last question asked was about the F/A negotiations and the answer was that US mgmt is in constant formal and informal talks with the F/A negotiating committee and to stay tuned they are getting close. We shall see.

I make personal attacks on DOUG because DOUG is the PROBLEM.

We need new leadership that is not obsessed with a merger just because "everyone else is doing it".

And I'm especially mad that he is off making hugely generous offers to another airline's employees while we are offered scraps. It has to end!

PHL & CLT better deliver on a substatially better TA than the the last or their man Roger will have his head on the chopping block as the next scapegoat.

On FB someone tried to say the LECP has no influence with the JNC.

It's their man and If they don't deliver but remain "neutral" their head will be on the block next.

Unless they choose to retire, like PitBull.

We can only hope.

Do you not understand its not PHL and CLT reps who just negotiate your CBA, its the whole committee.

What is your beef with the two domiciles?

Are not all the LEC leaders on the JNC?

And you still dont understand the process, the JNC cant force the company to negotiate and give the AFA everything the members want, nor can the NMB, that is why its called negotiations and not demands.