A contract for US FAs must be completed prior to any new merger deal.

The morons are out in force on FB.

The PHL LECP's minion is trying to convince the morons that he and TG created, that actually, this might be something to vote for.

It will be interesting to see if ME can do a 180% turn after creating the ignorant masses that are now running rampant on FB.

No news from the CLT LECP.

No more "neutral" CYA ambiguous statements from the PHL LECP.

TG needs to stop hiding and declare a position or else her minion will be hung out to dry.

The morons are like zombies - you kill them with information but they just won't die.

Unbelieveable.

"Where's my cleaning allowance?"

Mental Morons MM!

Reactions: 2 people
Your cleaning allowance now appears as a $1 and change raise for the top out pay rate, crew meals are the additional change.

I'm not on facebook, but I can only imagine all this grandstanding and puffing of bloated faces for what? A dollar and pinch on the cheek. Hmmph.

Oh yeah, and no signing bonus or early out packages either...the West fas will have to actually work their lines. I don't know what the early rumblings on facebook are, but I have a feeling this one is not going to pass either. . .unless the prospect of merging with AA is seen as a real possibility. THEN and IF SO I would think most everyone would want to pass this as is or work under AA's contract.

Reactions: 1 person
Your cleaning allowance now appears as a $1 and change raise for the top out pay rate, crew meals are the additional change.

The koolaide drinking NO voters have been posting some pretty zombie like things:

"Let's Strike!"

"Where's my boarding pay!"

"Where's my infintesimal $1,500 signing bonus!"

"Where's my yummy Monte Cristo sandwich crew meal!"

It's like a Monty Python skit.

NO voting Zombie Alert! Information does not work on them.

Use tack hammer!

The sad part is that the Zonbies were actually better off with the 1st T/A.

Zombie Morons.

Where are the PHL & CLT LECP?

They're awfully quiet.

They created the Zombies. What are they going to do about them?

The shear volume of Zombie Koolaide is even eye opening for the PHL LECP's right hand man.

Morononic, uneducated, un-roadshow attending, non-video watching, uninformed, bad unionist Zombies are on the loose.

Do not tryi to reason or present them with actual printed matter from the union - stay away and try not to be contaminated by the stupitity!

Do not drink the Zombie KoolAide!

Do not accept a pat on the back or a cookie from anyone who says you are not a good union member.

Remember - you can't fix stupid!

I'm not on facebook, but I can only imagine all this grandstanding and puffing of bloated faces for what? A dollar and pinch on the cheek. Hmmph.

Oh yeah, and no signing bonus or early out packages either...the West fas will have to actually work their lines. I don't know what the early rumblings on facebook are, but I have a feeling this one is not going to pass either. . .unless the prospect of merging with AA is seen as a real possibility. THEN and IF SO I would think most everyone would want to pass this as is or work under AA's contract.
This TA is for a stand alone US so I see no reason to offer an early out when we are hiring fa's . Now , if and when we merge , then I can see an early out being offered .

Do you not understand its not PHL and CLT reps who just negotiate your CBA, its the whole committee.

"This is your contract and your future.
In Solidarity,
Roger Holmin, Deborah Volpe, Joe Burns, Rick Knuth, Audra West, David Hone, Eva DeCastro, Dianne Britton, Cathy Campbell, Terry Graf, Mark Gentile, Glenda Talley and Brian Clark"

Why yes I do, and they are the MOST responsible for the outcome.

Roger is just the scapegoat if things don't go well.

Isn't that part of the "Process"?

There is no more hiding for TG. Her "heir apparent" has come out on the side of the "NMB is done" what part of this do the Zombies not understand.

Where do the PHL & CLT LECPs stand?

There is no more hiding!

Did you come of your meds?

Zombies?

Seriously, you need to call the EAP.

Seems to be you have a personal vendetta against Terry and others, there is more to this story, why dont you come clean and tell the boards the truth and show us what is behind your hatred.

Did you come of your meds?

Zombies?

Seriously, you need to call the EAP.

Seems to be you have a personal vendetta against Terry and others, there is more to this story, why dont you come clean and tell the boards the truth and show us what is behind your hatred.

Seems to me you, PitBull, PineyBob, SparrowHawk are living off your laurels.

You do answer techincal questions.

Your time has passed and you and your compartriots are becoming more irrelvant as the years go by.

I will come clean:

When my LECP declares herself "neutral" yet at every chance she gets under cuts the JNC decision - which you seem to feel is out of her control - yet results in a timely recall.

I wonder is that part of the "Process"?

When my union leadership remains silent I wonder - are they just ducking their responsibilities?

I wonder about you when you often say " Don't attack the poster!"

Have you said that?

You are a Big Cheese Union Negotiator, aren't you?

You never tried to paint your opponet in a bad light - did you?

PB would not approve if you didn't do it in an underhanded way - would he?

Your friends during the early 2000's have no currency now.

Seems to be you have a personal vendetta against Terry and others...

Is it a Big Cheese union priviledge to not come out and state which side of the fence you stand on?

Is that too much to ask for?

Are you just a corruption of what unionism is supposed to be?

Answer the rank and file - oh I forgot, you are are retired and can't speak for anyone but your self.

The PHL & CLT LECP need to state their positions.

I am not an AFA member, I was an IAM Mechanic and Related and on the NC during the second chapter 11.

If you read the boards you would understand that, but its easier for you to attack behind a keyboard than to get involved and educate yourself, just like the post you did to sparrowhawk, let me go post it.

What a jackass comment.

I do what I'm supposed to do but have to put up with the ignorant morons who have done none of this and I get Sh*t from you and The Oh S0 Great Union Negotiator.

You probably didn't enjoy doing the right thing in your past career and you probably don't enjoy doing the right thing now.

Karma's a B**ch.

Own what you do and what you do is who you are.

Go F*** yourself.

You desreve everything you have.

I am not an AFA member, I was an IAM Mechanic and Related and on the NC during the second chapter 11.

If you read the boards you would understand that, but its easier for you to attack behind a keyboard than to get involved and educate yourself, just like the post you did to sparrowhawk, let me go post it.

It's already posted, genius!

You claim ignorance when convenient.

Is it too much to ask from my LECP's where they stand or do I let them make scapegoats out of the JNC. Is that what you did Mr. Big Cheese Union Negotiator.

You seem to be ducking the issues, of late.

You are the BIG "Don't attack the poster!" guy. How about that?

As a reminder you have yet to explain to the rank and file how the "Process works".

If you read the boards you would understand that, but its easier for you to attack behind a keyboard than to get involved and educate yourself,..

What a stupid statement.

I DID educate myself yet I have to put up with the likes of you and PB.

You do like your membership uninformed and compliant.

Where do the PHL & CLT LECP stand?

I have all ready posted how it works and you acknowledged that in another post.

You dont have to put up with me or Pitbull, there is an ignore feature on the boards and glad to see you ignored this.

What a jackass comment.

I do what I'm supposed to do but have to put up with the ignorant morons who have done none of this and I get Sh*t from you and The Oh S0 Great Union Negotiator.

You probably didn't enjoy doing the right thing in your past career and you probably don't enjoy doing the right thing now.

Karma's a B**ch.

Own what you do and what you do is who you are.

Go F*** yourself.

You desreve everything you have.

You said nothing in regard to how you would get a new CBA from Doug.

You said nothing about negotiations and understanding the process.

All you have done is pat yourself on the back.

Now, how would you get a new CBA from Doug?

http://railwaylabora...RLA-CB-Diag.htm
Apparently you like your membership uninformed and compliant.

Thank you for the flow chart, I realize now that I wasn't giving myself enough credit.

Thank you.

Now how about the process that I "don't get"?

How 'bout it?

Your big on answering the "question".

Explain to the none Big Cheese union negoitiators.

You know - the rank and file.
Enough said, you even quoted the link that I posted to EDUCATE YOU!