A&p Mechanic Cob?

are you saying this as that the IAM will get the whole deal which will include the HP mechanics? and if so what will come to if the IAM say lost the votes of the mech. Would Teamsters be the new union if they get the majority of the votes?

Yes.

First of all if everything goes like past practice the IAM will be certified under a single carrier status.

And if that happens the HP mechanics will become IAM members under the CBA and a transition agreement will be negotiated to bring them under the IAM CBA.

No one knows if there will be a vote, that is why the IBT is trying to get cards signed.

First of all if everything goes like past practice the IAM will be certified under a single carrier status.

And if that happens the HP mechanics will become IAM members under the CBA and a transition agreement will be negotiated to bring them under the IAM CBA.

No one knows if there will be a vote, that is why the IBT is trying to get cards signed.

deleted by moderator

NO need to worry about this post it has been filled by a highly qualified awa mechanic

Do you have specific information about this job already being awarded? Is this the way the new management will treat US/East employees who apply? Award the position to US/WEST employee before COB closed. So much for being treated with respect by DP and cronnies. Should all employees EAST\WEST demand an investigation into this so it does not continue?

Do you have specific information about this job already being awarded? Is this the way the new management will treat US/East employees who apply? Award the position to US/WEST employee before COB closed. So much for being treated with respect by DP and cronnies. Should all employees EAST\WEST demand an investigation into this so it does not continue?

yes i have first hand knowledge of this posting, posting 051608 was opened on 10/05/05 and closed on 10/14/05 and has been awarded to a highly qualified awa mechanic so its a misprint or someone posting b.s also the body of the posting isnt correct it has mistakes and since it is a IBT job i dont think IAM folks can apply for it yet so nice try,

Don't really think its BS, I viewed on the Hub under available COB's. Don't believe anyone would take the time to hack into the data base to post a bogus COB? I really think you are grasping!! "Highly qualified AWA mechanic" are you implying those as U are not as qualified? As an eligible voter I may have to lean towards the IAM if all members of IBT use tactics such as yours!!

As an eligible voter I may have to lean towards the IAM if all members of IBT use tactics such as yours!!

Sounds like your either not willing to educate yourself and make a choice based on valid information, or you are trying to scare someone into thinking that it matters which way you vote. Either way, how could you determine that "all members of IBT use such tactics" based on this board or anyone on here's comments? :blink:

I read these boards for enjoyment!!! My decisions are based on my on investagations and not someones opinion. Myself like many others including yourself just enjoy stirring the pot every once in awhile!!!! :lol: By the way the COB for the A&P has been removed from the Hub.

Don't really think its BS, I viewed on the Hub under available COB's. Don't believe anyone would take the time to hack into the data base to post a bogus COB? I really think you are grasping!! "Highly qualified AWA mechanic" are you implying those as U are not as qualified? As an eligible voter I may have to lean towards the IAM if all members of IBT use tactics such as yours!!

Obviously the person in question is unable to read or comprehend the COB posting you mention. Could it be that they are not able to understand UEasts posting site you refer to as "The Hub"? Did they give AWA rights to log onto this site yet?

I read these boards for enjoyment!!! My decisions are based on my on investagations and not someones opinion. Myself like many others including yourself just enjoy stirring the pot every once in awhile!!!! :lol: By the way the COB for the A&P has been removed from the Hub.
Can't argue that.. :)

Obviously the person in question is unable to read or comprehend the COB posting you mention. Could it be that they are not able to understand UEasts posting site you refer to as "The Hub"? Did they give AWA rights to log onto this site yet?

hey i just telling you what i know is that there was one opening available it was posted on 10/05/05 closed on 10/14/05 plus the body on the posting isnt correct to start with A and P mechanic, postings never have "and" they use "&" and who added the question marks, i guess its not possible that us made a mistake, bottom line job is filled demand your investigation good luck

its been removed because its been awarded

i enjoy stirring the pot with 'US' FOLKS IT GETS FUNNY SOMETIMES

Latest posts