Mechanics Wanted

BaronManfred

Feb 9, 2004
World Airways is looking for experienced "Maintenance Representatives" (mechanics) for their fleet of MD-11 and DC-10 aircraft. Jobs are available at MSP, ANC, LAX, LAS, BWI, IAH, ATL, as well as in Europe and Korea. A/P license and experience in type required. Much travel. www.worldair.com/careers.

I should clarify that much of the travel required is on company aircraft, both pax and cargo. Never boring!

BaronManfred said:
I should clarify that much of the travel required is on company aircraft, both pax and cargo. Never boring!
DC-10 and MD-11s were fun to work on. You might want to add what they are paying. Nothing is more exciting than making money while you are having fun!

Pay is competitive with other supplemental carriers and job security is excellent. Lots of overtime opportunities. Some people leave because they can't stand the amount of travel and being away from home for extended trips (expenses paid).

I'm married with three young kids so travelling is not for me but if you post something with contact info I'll cut and paste then post it at work. We have a lot of young single guys that were laid off and some that might just want to try something different. We had a few guys quit and go to Jet Blue just for a change.

Mail resume to World Airways - Human Resources, 101 World Drive, Peachtree City, GA, 30269 0r FAX to 770-632-8072. More info about locations of the jobs at www.worldair.com/careers.