"aa Better Off In Bankruptcy"

Bob Owens said:
twuer said:
Yeh, yeh, yeh. And we have all now seen Delle tell a bold face lie right to his supporters regarding the representation at the Braniff bankruptcy hearings. . .on video!!

Seems that Delle just can't keep his stories strait!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Does anyone have a Delle-Femine signature on any BK document from Braniff??? I sure would like to see it if you do!!!
Well I work with someone from Braniff II. She says that the TWU is lying and that they got their money before everyone else. Her name is Eve Stewart.

So Delle says this is so, another person who I know says that this is so ,but I have someone who hides his name behind an alias saying that both these people are wrong.

Did you work at Branniff II?

Can you at least present any evidence to support your claim? Why should we give your statement any credibility? Linda Dill claimed to have proof but failed to produce it in the video.
Yes,

And there are at least two former Braniff employees in Tulsa. They will be telling the truth real soon also.

Not to worry.

The truth will prevail in the end.

I really cannot stand an organization that requires lies and fear to survive.

Bob Owens said:
twuer said:
Yeh, yeh, yeh. And we have all now seen Delle tell a bold face lie right to his supporters regarding the representation at the Braniff bankruptcy hearings. . .on video!!

Does anyone have a Delle-Femine signature on any BK document from Braniff??? I sure would like to see it if you do!!!
Well I work with someone from Braniff II. She says that the TWU is lying and that they got their money before everyone else. Her name is Eve Stewart.

So Delle says this is so, another person who I know says that this is so ,but I have someone who hides his name behind an alias saying that both these people are wrong.

Can you at least present any evidence to support your claim? Why should we give your statement any credibility? Linda Dill claimed to have proof but failed to produce it in the video.
I am not the computer whiz that Dave and some of the others on these boards are so I don't know how to scan and post it but I have the case file right here in my hand and sorry but there is NO signature from Delle or any other amfa representative. The other work groups were represented as evidenced by signatures on the settlement agreement. It is a matter of public record. If you are so in to the truth you should have NO problem looking it up. Look at the video again. . .it gives the case number. And while you're at it be sure to watch Delle lying to you again!!

Decision 2004 said:
Bob Owens said:
twuer said:

Yes,

And there are at least two former Braniff employees in Tulsa. They will be telling the truth real soon also.

Not to worry.

The truth will prevail in the end.

I really cannot stand an organization that requires lies and fear to survive.
Provide proof amfa was there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In due course, we will all find out who these 2000+ Maintenance & Related Employees are.

I APPLAUD the AMFA for filing based on the numbers the NMB had recently determined were members of the Maintenance & Related class and craft.

In our station we are already poised to sign cards for the next drive based on the collusion between AMR and their pet Union: the TWU.

twuer said:
Bob Owens said:
twuer said:

I am not the computer whiz that Dave and some of the others on these boards are so I don't know how to scan and post it but I have the case file right here in my hand and sorry but there is NO signature from Delle or any other amfa representative. The other work groups were represented as evidenced by signatures on the settlement agreement. It is a matter of public record. If you are so in to the truth you should have NO problem looking it up. Look at the video again. . .it gives the case number. And while you're at it be sure to watch Delle lying to you again!!
TWUer, if you are talking about the video link on page 8 of this topic, I checked the link, have watched the video 3 times this morning and I heard no reference to a case number. No mention of Braniff. From which video are you getting this Case Number?

Why don't you just type out the References here. Then we may all see what you are talking about.

Delle has answered this charge many times. If you have the proof, get with it man!
CIO keeps saying "the truth will prevail" I don't think you have any proof or truth, you would have posted it long ago.

Superside said:
twuer said:
Bob Owens said:
twuer said:

TWUer, if you are talking about the video link on page 8 of this topic, I checked the link, have watched the video 3 times this morning and I heard no reference to a case number. No mention of Braniff. From which video are you getting this Case Number?

Why don't you just type out the References here. Then we may all see what you are talking about.

Delle has answered this charge many times. If you have the proof, get with it man!
CIO keeps saying "the truth will prevail" I don't think you have any proof or truth, you would have posted it long ago.
Superside, I can understand your confusion. The video I am referencing is the "TeamTWU" video that was put out to the bases across the system last week. Delle tells the audience that "we were there" (at the Braniff BK).

My argument is that I have a copy of that case file and NOWHERE, let me repeat, NOWHERE is there a signature from amfa, by Delle or any other representative. I would post the file myself but like I said I am not very computer literate and do not know how to get in on line. In the video it gives the BK case # for all of you truth seekers to look it up yourself to see if we are lying or not. The only lie there is the one out of Delle's mouth.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. It was not meant to mislead.

twuer said:
HEY!!!! BOB. . .DAVE. . .WHERE'D YA' GO??????? YOU JUMPED SHIP THAT FAST????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give me a break.

I've been waiting for weeks for you to respond to "Mechanics pay vs CPI" and "A question for the TWU". Still you fail to engage in debate on these two issues.

You dont have to be a computer whiz to post the case number and I dont recall Linda Dill,(is she the new President of Tulsa?) saying the number, how hard would it have been to put it in the video?

Give us the case number, so we can ask the Branniff employees what the story is. If I recall, the Ex-Branniff employee that I know indicated that they got all their money before everyone else. So maybe its true that they were not at the bankruptcy hearing, fighting for pennies on the dollar like the other unions against the other creditors because they got theirs up front.

:D :eek: ;)