"aa Better Off In Bankruptcy"

ladderman said:
TWU informer “Seneca provided information from the initial attempts to review NWA and this led to a long laundry list of questions posed by the AMFA NEC, the Legal Team, and the National Administrator, it is wrong to say that dues payers did not see the report, because the report was never completedâ€￾.
I would appreciate if you could tell me were I can read the information you are talking about or see the “long laundry list of questionsâ€￾ you refer to. The only information that I can remember being put out in regards to the Seneca report stated due to the financial information that was in the report it could not be released. Being that amfa puts out all the information to its members I am sure you or an amfa official can make the reports or “long laundry list of questionsâ€￾ you refer to available for all of us to read, or an official statement from amfa stating the report is incomplete due to NWA lack of participation. I look forward to reading the reports in the next few days thanks.
I believe the report and the questions fall within the confidential agreement.

I have heard this story at three different informational meetings now, and several other times in one on one conversations.

If you want answers as you claim, then why don't you go to a meeting and ask? I am not your babysitter. I really tire of going to a meeting where representatives are available for questioning, and then the next day, everyone who did not go, wants their questions answered by those of us that spent time, money, and effort to go. Unlike a TWU meeting, you will come away with some answer from an AMFA meeting.

Come By HNG 6 Dock C and ask for the man who worked for Braniff 2- HE IS AN AMFA SUPPORTER!

The Other Man that was at the Sept 12, 2003 meeting was a Plant set by LUBY & Cronnies, he finally told Delle he had a friend that work there and it was not really him that worked at Braniff 2!

ART LUBY & TEAM TWU have to come up with something better than that!!!

When you go back to the BOX, Just consider it a CONCESSION!!!!!!!

Attachments

• toolbox_large.jpg
    toolbox_large.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 237
TWU Informer

If you want answers as you claim, then why don't you go to a meeting and ask? I am not your babysitter. I really tire of going to a meeting where representatives are available for questioning, and then the next day, everyone who did not go, wants their questions answered by those of that seek AMFA but don't have it yet!

You better get used to it* because in the real union world, that is the way it is.

*If amfa should win the vote

ladderman said:
UAL Tech Is it true that the mechanics at UAL do not work for United Airlines anymore? I heard you are employed by United Services now. Why is it that amfa has not made any mention of this ? I would think a truly democratic union would inform their members of such a change and the impact it will have on them. Like maybe selling the whole maintenance division right from under the employees to fund BK and if they can not get the loans needed to emerge from BK. I think we should dodge that bullet. Keep your so called union at United Services. Good Luck . :shock:
ladderman,

Page 6 Addresses UAL Services

:rolleyes: UT

UAL_TECH said:
Rusty,

Stellar Gif, Would you mind if I used it?

Take Care,

:up: UAL_TECH
UAL_TECH. the Stellar gif is not mine and I have no problem with you using it. By the way the 'Way Points" periodical is very informative, thanks for the link.

Rusty said:
UAL_TECH said:
Rusty,

Stellar Gif, Would you mind if I used it?

Take Care,

UAL_TECH. the Stellar gif is not mine and I have no problem with you using it. By the way the 'Way Points" periodical is very informative, thanks for the link.
Rusty,

Thanks,

Take Care,

TWU informer said:
Can you prove that the Judge would have screwed us any worse than the TWU? The Vermont Plan was worse in terms of jobs lost, but that was not to be the end result in BK was it? It was the company opening position. Couldn't we have still negotiated concessions for jobs in BK?
Bankruptcy without a doubt would have been worse-for the union officials who double-dip that is.

There is no doubt that in Bankruptcy payments to union officials from the company-totaling $3 million a year, would have ceased. So that means that these guys would have taken a bigger cut. As it is they only took a 6% cut in pay vs a 30% if the company would have ceased these payments.

So instead of getting around $200,000 a year they would have to scrape by on $130,000/yr.

So you can see that the choice was get all the members to give away most of their benifits and 17.5% or lose the company check and have to live on just $130,000/year.

Bob Owens said:
TWU informer said:
Can you prove that the Judge would have screwed us any worse than the TWU? The Vermont Plan was worse in terms of jobs lost, but that was not to be the end result in BK was it? It was the company opening position. Couldn't we have still negotiated concessions for jobs in BK?
Bankruptcy without a doubt would have been worse-for the union officials who double-dip that is.

There is no doubt that in Bankruptcy payments to union officials from the company-totaling $3 million a year, would have ceased. So that means that these guys would have taken a bigger cut. As it is they only took a 6% cut in pay vs a 30% if the company would have ceased these payments.

So instead of getting around $200,000 a year they would have to scrape by on $130,000/yr.

So you can see that the choice was get all the members to give away most of their benifits and 17.5% or lose the company check and have to live on just $130,000/year.
We're concerned about the mechanics and related in backruptcy and you want to harp on the pay of International officers? Typical comments from you Bob, miss that $800/mo. yet?

We're concerned about the mechanics and related in backruptcy and you want to harp on the pay of International officers? Typical comments from you Bob, miss that $800/mo. yet? [/quote]
When they are getting paid by the company? YES.

Would you hire a lawyer to represent you if he was getting paid by your opponent? If you were forced to have that lawyer, and pay him and you discovered that your opponent was paying him money under the table would you still think that the lawyer was representing your best interests?

You probably would! Because the company told you so and you are a management wannbe.

Sure the $800/month was nice but now I have so much more free time than I used to. I can and have made up the $800 though other means so its not a problem. However what I really miss is the 17.5% of my wages that are gone, the holidays , vacation etc.

Well hopefully by the Summer we will be rid of the TWU at least!

Have you tried for any other promotions you cant hack lately?

"I have heard this story at three different informational meetings now, and several other times in one on one conversations.

If you want answers as you claim, then why don't you go to a meeting and ask? I am not your babysitter. I really tire of going to a meeting where representatives are available for questioning, and then the next day, everyone who did not go, wants their questions answered by those of us that spent time, money, and effort to go. Unlike a TWU meeting, you will come away with some answer from an AMFA meeting."

TWU Informer If I were to use the standards which the amfa organizers and Dell use when asking for information from our union which is to ask for it in writing and signed. Then your response is woefully inadequate. You tell me that I should attend information meetings and imply that I should believe all information that is verbally addressed at those meeting as the whole truth and nothing but the truth because Dell said. Or betterbelieve you because you had “one on one conversationsâ€￾. You seem to set double standards. I am constantly told that if amfa does not meet our standards or expectations we can vote them out. But, you ask us to vote amfa in when amfa can’t meet their own standards or set expectations. Sounds like amfa organizers and Dell want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Or just plain hoodwink us.

Johnny Box Raider don't you have a tool box you got to break in! You feel cold and alone without your Shop Stewart security blanket!

Attachments

• BOXRAIDER.jpg
    BOXRAIDER.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 238
And still, noone coming to the defense of the almighty Delle-Femine!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Just a lot of changing the subject and redirecting!!!!! Typical of you amfa wannabes!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

twuer said:
And still, noone coming to the defense of the almighty Delle-Femine!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Just a lot of changing the subject and redirecting!!!!! Typical of you amfa wannabes!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You must be getting desperate. If I remember I already proved you were a liar back on page 4 and 5 of this thread usuing the very same letter you posted.

Remember this:

You attribute the quote aa woud have been better off in bankruptcy to Delle. Once again you misquote he wrote exactly the following:

If AA filed for bankruptcy then the company under section under 1114 had to sit down and negotiate with your union. You would have been in a better position, because you would have to show the bankruptcy judge that you were negotiating in good faith and would have come away with a better concessionary contract. I guess you blindly followed the twu and got the shaft.

No where in the letter does he state that AA would have been better off in bankruptcy.

I guess it gets kinda hard to remember which lies you tell after you tell so many. Then you go and post the very info which disproves your own lie.

And here you are after getting caught in the lie and your excuse for lying:

Dave, Dave, Dave. . .you hurt my feelings. . .such names. So I paraphrased a bit. The concept is still the same. It's really obvious. You know what he meant that is why you put up the defense with the name calling. You just showed your true colors (again) Dave. Not to mention that you have your head so far up his a** it's a wonder you can breath!! Everyone knows that Delle is a fake. That kool-aide has gotten to you too hasn't it??

Like you said. . . the members will follow Delle. Just like a bunch of Stepford Wives if you ask me. And you are definately leading the pack.

Sorry pal but I stand by my original statement. . .your name calling didn't work!!

Then I posted this:

have you noticed that when finally cornerd with their own evidence they finally have to admit the truth. I really laughed when he stated So I paraphrased a bit.

Which translates into

I took liberties with the truth.

I twisted the facts to fit my views.

I reinterpeted his stateement

Depends on what your definition of "parphrase" is

I LIED MY ASS OFF AND YOU CAUGHT ME

So you want us to defend him against a lie that you perpatrated. Why did it take so long for you to post on the subject again?Your last post on this subject was 4 days ago,the very topic you started. Whats the matter had to drink some liquid courage before posting again?