AA Fleet Service Seniority

737823 said:
Probably would be the same at other stations too if the TWA folks got 100% seniority at any station but we can thank the IAM for the reality they face at other stations...

Josh
You are lying again.

How many times do you have to be told it want to Arbitration, the IAM didnt lay down on anything?

Why do you keep lying?

Its the Kasher Arbitration, maybe you should actually read it so you stop with the constant lies.

700UW said:
You are lying again.

How many times do you have to be told it want to Arbitration, the IAM didnt lay down on anything?

Why do you keep lying?

Its the Kasher Arbitration, maybe you should actually read it so you stop with the constant lies.
History may repeat itself again. Like it or not TWU members will once again outnumber IAM.

Josh

For anyone interested these are the scheduled mainline flight count at the TWU stations near the 15 flight threshold. Again this is only mainline (not Eagle) departures as of Monday, March 3, 2014. Keep in mind this does fluctuate between day of week and time of year:

ATL: 14x DFW (10) MIA (4)
AUS: 19x DFW (14) JFK (1) LAX (1) ORD (3)
SAT: 15x DFW (15)
SJU: 14x CCS (1) DFW (2) JFK (3) MIA (7) ORD(1)
STL: 19x DFW (8) MIA (3) LAX (2) ORD (6)
TPA: 16x DFW (7) MIA (6) ORD (3)

Josh

737823 said:
For anyone interested these are the scheduled mainline flight count at the TWU stations near the 15 flight threshold. Again this is only mainline (not Eagle) departures as of Monday, March 3, 2014. Keep in mind this does fluctuate between day of week and time of year:

ATL: 14x DFW (10) MIA (4)
AUS: 19x DFW (14) JFK (1) LAX (1) ORD (3)
SAT: 15x DFW (15)
SJU: 14x CCS (1) DFW (2) JFK (3) MIA (7) ORD(1)
STL: 19x DFW (8) MIA (3) LAX (2) ORD (6)
TPA: 16x DFW (7) MIA (6) ORD (3)

Josh
Off-Topic--Alert.gif

It is relevant, AA could easily substitute in more Eagle flying-some of the ATL-MIA and STL-ORD flying recently went to Eagle and with more large RJs on the property its likely that will be the case. It sucks but the company will work around the language if they are able to.

Josh

Your off topic, it is all ready being discussed in other threads.

And you do realize the language will change once a JCBA its negotiated and ratified?

Why do you keep lying about the AA/TW seniority after 10 years +?

737823 said:
Probably would be the same at other stations too if the TWA folks got 100% seniority at any station but we can thank the IAM for the reality they face at other stations...

Josh

In your never ending quest to sh*t on the IAM, you completely overshot the runway on this one.

Here, let me circle back and help you out a bit:

TPA= Sunny.

Sunny = Senior.

STL= Opposite of TPA weather-wise.

OFF TOPIC, BUT - Why do you guys keep giving 700 the red when he seems to be providing facts and Josh seems to be nothing more than an instigator...I don't get it, but carry on!

700UW said:
You people are way ahead of the game, it doesnt matter where you fall, there wont be a bump and flush and AA and US fleet dont overlap in many places, not even in the hubs.

You relative seniority wont change at the station where you are unless its like DFW, ORD, and maybe LAX.
I asked a question that matters to ME, and this is what I got from you....   How do you know what matters to me????? 

Latest posts

Back