AA PDX-LAX Rose Bowl flight.

WorldTraveler said:
thank you, iorfa.

those type of extra sections are common during Bowl season and step on no partnerships.

so now extra sections are common during Bowl season and step on no partnerships

So again why are we on here accusing AA of damaging it's relationship with AS

Can you remember what you post your statements are so contradicting

for someone who claims to be educated, you have an uncanny ability to misinterpret a lot. and then you have the audacity to say that someone contradicts something because of your interpretations.

Let's try this one more time -

extra sections are common during college football season and playoffs involving professional and collegiate teams.

Most get no press. Most also don't involve markets that are part of partnerships because, wait, wait, very few domestic markets are actually part of partnerships.

btw, do you realize you now have over 1130 posts? you must be really proud of yourself for all of those posts you have written in such a short period of time.

bless your heart - must be unhinged again - glad you admitted that finally

Let's try this one more time - so you are comparing one round trip flight AA is running to what DL did to AS - now how in your twisted logic those are on the same level?

oh please you really don't remember all your posts and the back handed implications you make in your posts

either I stated that there is a connection between AA's single flight extra section and DL's buildup in SEA or I did not.

If I did, it shouldn't be hard to find a thread that says it.

if not, give Kev the thrill regarding an extra section from LAX to PDX and move on.

Latest posts

Back