AA sending STL-LGW back to Daily in the spring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[P]Mikey,[/P]
[P]Unlike you, I do not intentionally post misleading and false information. On the few occasions, in the past, that I have posted information that I later found out to be erroneous, I posted corrections and clarifications as soon as I became aware of the situation.[/P]
[P]Before you post a message, which infers that I am a liar, I suggest that you check with the members of the board of directors and executive committee of the APFA. Each and every one of them, including John Ward, will corroborate the information which I posted regarding the exclusion of all [STRONG]FOUR[/STRONG] (not just Sherry Cooper) St. Louis representatives from the discussions with the company regarding any outstanding issues between the union and American Airlines which are holding up the international integration training.[/P]
[P]Sherry Cooper happens to be the duly elected APFA STL base chair, whether you, or the rest of the APFA membership, like her or not. The constitution and bylaws of the union and Federal law cannot simply be disregarded due to your dislike of her.[/P]
[P]MiAAmi,[/P]
[P]My personal opinion of Ms. Cooper has nothing to so with the issues at hand.[/P]

TWAnr wrote: Mike,
Unlike you, I do not intentionally post misleading and false information. On the few occasions, in the past, that I have posted information that I later found out to be erroneous, I posted corrections and clarifications as soon as I became aware of the situation.

Mike writes:You are sensitive about my beliefs that a BOD member was not at a meeting. I am entitled to my beliefs. Like you with yours. Although unlike you. Pointing fingers at me saying I post false information. I guess this is a case of do as I say, Not as I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.