AA stands to gain accrdng to article

AA has underperformed the industry in RASM and CASM performance as a result of the increased competitive environment and the weaker revenue environment as well as merger related increased costs, so, yes, the thesis of that article is likely true.

CASM and RASM are measures of performance per ASM so it isn't clear what AA will do in total revenue since haven't released their capacity guidance and capacity is the other part of the revenue equation

right as soon as there is good news someone is right on it to point out all its flaws

DL is performing so well in LAX and EWR to LHR it had to stop flying those routes

Great to see so many others discussing how AA will outperform

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
I debate facts. That is why so many here are so easily unnerved.
deviant_id_by_totalbs.png

Reactions: 3 people
WorldTraveler said:
AA has underperformed the industry in RASM and CASM performance as a result of the increased competitive environment and the weaker revenue environment as well as merger related increased costs, so, yes, the thesis of that article is likely true.

CASM and RASM are measures of performance per ASM so it isn't clear what AA will do in total revenue since haven't released their capacity guidance and capacity is the other part of the revenue equation
Go away dweeb

Reactions: 4 people
Why you guys even engage the waste of space is beyond me. Just put him on ignore like the rest of us. I GUARANTEE your enjoyment of this site will increase 100000000000%!

Reactions: 3 people
all because you can't admit that AA's RASM has underperformed the industry in both RASM and CASM performance over the past year so it is absolutely to be expected they will outperform in the coming year.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts