AA The Hard Landing !

FLYNFISH

Jul 17, 2010
Over the past several years I have stopped by this board to read the opinons and feelings of the other AA employees. I never really posted much because it seemed to be a site dominated by Title 1 debates and frustrations being vented. Some really good points brought up along the way but now as we dust settles and we all step back and look at the drastic cuts to our careers in shock and disbelief it did not matter which group you were in, we all boarded the same flight long ago. All hoping for the same basic destination . A chance for a good stable job that we could provide for our families and hope for some type of return on our investment of work and time. Well now we know that most of us are going to have our trip cut short. Some will be bumped off the flight, others will jump, others will hold on tight and ride it out . Either way it wont be the same company much longer. Good luck to all that get to finish their trip !! Hold on tight and brace yourself for many turbulant times and one hell of a HARD LANDING !!! As for me after 24 years I'm looking for some sun and smooth blue water to skim over. My next trip I'm in a slow moving glider !! Take care, The FLYNFISH

Reactions: 2 people
Over the past several years I have stopped by this board to read the opinons and feelings of the other AA employees. I never really posted much because it seemed to be a site dominated by Title 1 debates and frustrations being vented. Some really good points brought up along the way but now as we dust settles and we all step back and look at the drastic cuts to our careers in shock and disbelief it did not matter which group you were in, we all boarded the same flight long ago. All hoping for the same basic destination . A chance for a good stable job that we could provide for our families and hope for some type of return on our investment of work and time. Well now we know that most of us are going to have our trip cut short. Some will be bumped off the flight, others will jump, others will hold on tight and ride it out . Either way it wont be the same company much longer. Good luck to all that get to finish their trip !! Hold on tight and brace yourself for many turbulant times and one hell of a HARD LANDING !!! As for me after 24 years I'm looking for some sun and smooth blue water to skim over. My next trip I'm in a slow moving glider !! Take care, The FLYNFISH

Hey Fish, nice words thanks.. For some of us at AA its hard landing # 2 and as TWA/AA types we have recently been elevated to on-the-job grief councelors.

We are finally united.

Good luck to you.. Enjoy the sun.. I'm not far behind you...