AA to DUMP 757's

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo_sc

Veteran
Mar 19, 2006
AA announced today they would be DUMPING the 757's (19) they got with the TWA merger, aka OLD 757 with old VIDEO SYSTEMS, I personally FLEW the TWA 757 as a FSM for the last 6 yrs I was at TWA before AA bought us and I got LAID OFF. These AC are newer than the Eastern AC we are flying.. .maybe TEMPE needs to see if we can LEASE some of them. AA posted the 757's had no video systems. and all the 757 I flew had the LCD's every 4-5 rows.... AA has some OLD 757 with the CRT in the CEILING.

AA announced today they would be DUMPING the 757's (19) they got with the TWA merger, aka OLD 757 with old VIDEO SYSTEMS, I personally FLEW the TWA 757 as a FSM for the last 6 yrs I was at TWA before AA bought us and I got LAID OFF. These AC are newer than the Eastern AC we are flying.. .maybe TEMPE needs to see if we can LEASE some of them. AA posted the 757's had no video systems. and all the 757 I flew had the LCD's every 4-5 rows.... AA has some OLD 757 with the CRT in the CEILING.
:D :D Great idea, and i think some of them are ETOPS, if my memory serves me right. TWA used them to Europe,and it would be great if US got them and could expand to Europe and South America.

First of all this has nothing to do with US Airways, it is all ready posted on the AA Site and they are all ready leased upon return by AA to the leaseholder.

AFAIK, these are the birds that Delta is rumored to be acquiring. They have little commonality with what US is currently flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts