AA, UA and DL in China

50 posts? I'll bet most of those were 100 words plus. I usually get through the first sentence at best.

If most here would stop reading his posts when reaching first "DL" they would probably end up with much more free time to read more interesting material.
Or, you could just put him on ignore and his posts don't even show when you open a thread. All you see is an advisement that there is a post by him that you have chosen to ignore. It also gives you the option to view it anyway. If everyone just quit responding to him, he might get tired of talking to himself.

Reactions: 3 people
well, yes, you could, Jim.

so could have E and commavia and others.

but they didn't.

instead they chose to trash the messenger instead of recognizing that the message is not only valid but accurate.

not everyone is as mature as you are, Jim.

perhaps if you could hold a few charm classes, we could have a board that functions as a respectful place for the exchange of ideas.

in the meantime, AA's strategy on the Pacific can be called nothing short of a financial disaster.

before long, I get to start talking about how much share WN is taking from AA at DFW.

DFW is not a sideshow out on the coast for AA. it is their hometown.

ten years is just the warm up act. this could be fun. lots of it.

jimntx said:
Or, you could just put him on ignore and his posts don't even show when you open a thread. All you see is an advisement that there is a post by him that you have chosen to ignore. It also gives you the option to view it anyway. If everyone just quit responding to him, he might get tired of talking to himself.
I have just put WorldTraveler on my ignore list. For me he adds nothing to my conversations and I no longer wish to engage him.

I wish the mods would set it up like FB where you do not see anything in either direction from the poster who you have blocked. Since I can still see what this man posts and presumably he can still see mine, what is the point?

I posted this and he still continued to respond to me? What more is a person supposed to do?

Could you at least make a small effort to refrain from commenting on something that I write as it is blatantly apparent that you DO NOT possess the ability for objectivity and you viewpoints are mostly disregarded by MOST of them members who participate on Airline Forums. Your only motivation on most topics is to be an agitator.

As you can witness by my response to the FA above I do possess the ability to see the opposing viewpoint outside of any agenda I may have personally. You sir by your postings are nothing more than an internet troll and that is also blatantly apparent.

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

Reactions: 2 people
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by WorldTraveler. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by WorldTraveler. View it anyway?

Even the above is to much. I still have to endure seeing his posts when others quote him. I too which the moderators would upgrade the software to allow a true ignore feature.

Glenn Quagmire said:

Even the above is to much. I still have to endure seeing his posts when others quote him. I too which the moderators would upgrade the software to allow a true ignore feature.
You too huh? UGHHHH!!!!!

Hey Quagmire since everyone seems to have gone off topic momentarily and I guess you like Family Guy, have you ever seen this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn22vCnOglA

Reactions: 1 person
I have just put WorldTraveler on my ignore list. For me he adds nothing to my conversations and I no longer wish to engage him.

I wish the mods would set it up like FB where you do not see anything in either direction from the poster who you have blocked. Since I can still see what this man posts and presumably he can still see mine, what is the point?
and yet you can't just walk away?

just like in the DL IAM thread which you didn't bother to participate in before earlier this week, you stuck your nose into the discussion here to trash someone else.

You are the one with self-control issues.

I'd suggest you get yourself on the list for Jim's charm school classes.

the thread here is about AA, UA, and DL in China.

do you think you could contribute just a modicum of something that is somewhat remotely related to it?

you and Q are the ones who have gone off topic.

I just logged back on and out of 15 main topics I see WT's avatar on 5. I have logged on in the past and seen it on over HALF?????

Can't the Mods do anything about this poster BOMBING the boards?

WorldTraveler said:
and yet you can't just walk away?

just like in the DL IAM thread which you didn't bother to participate in before earlier this week, you stuck your nose into the discussion here to trash someone else.

You are the one with self-control issues.

I'd suggest you get yourself on the list for Jim's charm school classes.

the thread here is about AA, UA, and DL in China.

do you think you could contribute just a modicum of something that is somewhat remotely related to it?

you and Q are the ones who have gone off topic.
Yea ok, we dont believe you:

WorldTraveler, on 28 Jun 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:
WorldTraveler said:
You probably will need a few cups of coffee to figure it out, but your little campaign to out Spectator and only him served to accomplish one and only one thing and that is for me to redouble my efforts to dominate the board with my message and do everything I can to prove my points, which I have indeed accomplished doing.

WeAAsles said:
I just logged back on and out of 15 main topics I see WT's avatar on 5. I have logged on in the past and seen it on over HALF?????
Can't the Mods do anything about this poster BOMBING the boards?
At one point his avatar is all you saw on the opening page of every thread on the Delta forum and 2/3 of the AA page. Most threads on the Delta page end with him and/or get locked due to him.

This place would be better if the moderators took the cue from A.net

Reactions: 6 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
At one point his avatar is all you saw on the opening page of every thread on the Delta forum and 2/3 of the AA page. Most threads on the Delta page end with him and/or get locked due to him.

I have a lot of posts also but at least I,m only a part of a few topics and if someone asked me I think very politely not to comment on their posts anymore that I could refrain from HARASSING them?

To me this comment should be all I need to know about the intentions of WT.

"redouble my efforts to dominate the board with my message and do everything I can to prove my points, which I have indeed accomplished doing."

WeAAsles said:
To me this comment should be all I need to know about the intentions of WT.

"redouble my efforts to dominate the board with my message and do everything I can to prove my points, which I have indeed accomplished doing."
Exactly.   Can you imagine the celebrations at Delta when he retired?   They're probably still partying.   

Forum cancer, my ass.    More like forum Anthrax.   

Reactions: 5 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
not going to happen, all that matters here is hits on the site to show advertisers

WorldTraveler said:
You probably will need a few cups of coffee to figure it out, but your little campaign to out Spectator and only him served to accomplish one and only one thing and that is for me to redouble my efforts to dominate the board with my message and do everything I can to prove my points, which I have indeed accomplished doing.

500px-Monsters,_Inc._Waternoose.jpg

I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die, and I'll silence anyone who gets in my way!

not going to happen, all that matters here is hits on the site to show advertisers
a man with a mind!

for a weekend, the board is unusually busy and the owners must be happy.

and the truth is that if some people followed jim's advice, there would be no conversation.

but some people can't stand to let someone else speak the truth without trying to carpet bomb it off the map.

meanwhile, a wide fissure just opened in the S. American continent.

and AA will lose another $600,000 flying across the Pacific today.