AA - UA - DL -CO - NW

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
We all know that this Industry is at(most) times a "Lunatic Asylum"

Looking at the 5 legacy's is a "interesting read"

Starting with DL, and UA.

Though in BK, DL Very confidently expects to thrive, due to JFK International expansion, while suggesting that "UA" is in dire straits, though not realizing "that" they are.

UAL is "hel* bent" on "climbing in the rack" with somebody(Something the Industry needs)

CO goes around "Smug",and "dressed to kill", while pretending to not notice that almost every other carrier is admirering their their A$$.

NW, ever the INDEPENDENT and Very QUIRKY outfit, wants to go about their business(with their BRUTAL concessions in hand), as...INDEPENDENT, and Very QUIRKY !!

And finally AA.

AA is like a LION at rest, in the tall thick grass,motionless and ever vigilant to their surroundings.

Bottom line ..... "What does it all mean" ?????????

NH/BB's

It means NHBB is a deal addict... throwing bags was obviously a terribly boring job. He's bored in his retirement.

Nobody in there right mind would waste ther time on these boards if they were not currently employed. Somethings wrong with you if your retired and on here, go fishing or something!!

:) :) :) ..To ALL who replied above....Thank you.

I got a chuckle from each post.

Thanx KEV, for the correction !!

Yea, I miss "working" about .000001%, seriously I do.
But with Immediate family STILL in "the game", that alone is enough to stay "current", AND I do enjoy listening to those of you(also) in the "trench's" !!!!

AND,as you "company types" could NEVER understand, ONCE A UNION PERSON....ALWAYS a UNION PERSON !!!!!

TRAINS....PLANES....and SHIPS(screw the automobile), I love commercial Transportation !!

I rather do "this" than play GOLF(SCREW GOLF)

One thing I do KNOW, as I'm drawing a breath(and I'm sure you'll mostly agree), this Industry is going to go through RADICAL CHANGES very..very soon !!

So my observations are VALID.

NH/BB's

you remind me of that looney "Hunzato" on A.net

LOL Grkitalny

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It means NHBB is a deal addict... throwing bags was obviously a terribly boring job. He's bored in his retirement.
Are you freakin serious?????? YOu don't even work in the industry. This goof ball is a passenger. Talk about having NO LIFE. (ok, I don't have one either, but at least I work in the industry)

Are you freakin serious?????? YOu don't even work in the industry. This goof ball is a passenger. Talk about having NO LIFE. (ok, I don't have one either, but at least I work in the industry)
Well, I for one think Bear has a point that there could be some changes in the not so far future but I won't dare make any suggestions on how it may play out. IMHO, all parties are keeping their cards 'close to the chest' and we all, in the industry are curious, as our futures 'rest' on those decisions. IRCC, World Traveler claimed about a million posts back that he worked for United, if I read correctly, so FLY, I'm not so sure about his "Goof Ball" status but I do find him an interesting read at times. Entertainment is hard to get for free these days unless going to work !!!. Since I work for AirTrash, as some like to call us, I don't see us making any moves anytime soon, as if we could, but i would hope, that whatever comes down, you and your families are protected and you can continue to live a comfortable life and work at what you love to do. Bear, you DO really need to get the Bass boat out.... you can take your laptop with a wireless card so you can cast and type between swigs of the cold Beer. This Thread has been one of the more enjoyable reads of late as we are not dealing with Scab issue's or someones agenda. Thank you all for your time. QA

Well, I for one think Bear has a point that there could be some changes in the not so far future but I won't dare make any suggestions on how it may play out. IMHO, all parties are keeping their cards 'close to the chest' and we all, in the industry are curious, as our futures 'rest' on those decisions. IRCC, World Traveler claimed about a million posts back that he worked for United, if I read correctly, so FLY, I'm not so sure about his "Goof Ball" status but I do find him an interesting read at times. Entertainment is hard to get for free these days unless going to work !!!. Since I work for AirTrash, as some like to call us, I don't see us making any moves anytime soon, as if we could, but i would hope, that whatever comes down, you and your families are protected and you can continue to live a comfortable life and work at what you love to do. Bear, you DO really need to get the Bass boat out.... you can take your laptop with a wireless card so you can cast and type between swigs of the cold Beer. This Thread has been one of the more enjoyable reads of late as we are not dealing with Scab issue's or someones agenda. Thank you all for your time. QA

QA -

WT was yanking the old chain. He is a passenger.

Well, I for one think Bear has a point that there could be some changes in the not so far future . . .
The airline industry (really, the business world as a whole) is constantly in a state of flux. No big news there.