ABC's Path to 9/11

It airs in primetime tomorrow and Monday, and reportedly sheds bad light on AA and its employees (see link below). There's been a lot of controversy about the movie in the past few days - some reports say it will be edited, some say it's a done deal. Hopefully, this scene will end up on the cutting room floor.

American Airlines to blame for 9/11, Disney/ABC movie falsely claims
Oh yes the Karl Rove created documuckary that is also going to be used as an educational tool is the near future per ABC. Well yesterday it was the Democrats fault, today AA, what will tomorrow bring? :down:

Same mentality that always drive the "it's labors fault" philosophy when the airline loses money.

I guess what goes around, comes around.

It airs in primetime tomorrow and Monday, and reportedly sheds bad light on AA and its employees (see link below). There's been a lot of controversy about the movie in the past few days - some reports say it will be edited, some say it's a done deal. Hopefully, this scene will end up on the cutting room floor.

American Airlines to blame for 9/11, Disney/ABC movie falsely claims

I've heard that they blame an AA agent @ BOS for failing to prevent Atta from getting onboard, and if so, I hope AMR sues the snot out of Disney/ABC. Such BS!

Saw these elsewhere, on another blog...

Disinformation.jpg

Disgusted.jpg

I've heard that they blame an AA agent @ BOS for failing to prevent Atta from getting onboard, and if so, I hope AMR sues the snot out of Disney/ABC. Such BS!

Saw these elsewhere, on another blog...

Disinformation.jpg

Disgusted.jpg
Well, the Bushies have always said they create their own reality, but my mama taught me that that is just a fancy word for LYING.

It is not just the BUSHIES.

It is ALL POLITICIANS!

There is no working man's party anymore, both parties are all a bunch of rich stealing from the middle class.

This media blitz crap is designed to keep us from revolting against them all.

Company and Politicans alike!

It is ALL POLITICIANS!

There is no working man's party anymore, both parties are all a bunch of rich stealing from the middle class.

Fear not! Hillary will take care of us!

It is ALL POLITICIANS!

Maybe, but the "making our own reality" quote is straight from the Bush administration.

I agree that a lot of Democratic pols are more like Corpora-crats, but the Republicans have nothing but pure, outright hostility to the very notion of rights for working people. I just don't understand how anyone who punches a time clock(or puts their hand in a bio-metric scanner B) ) can vote for the people who are openly lowering workers' living standards, and gloating about it, while lining their pockets.

Do you really think a Republican administration would work to enact the Family Leave Act, for example? In the Senate, back in '93, every Dem except Hollings of SC, and Heflin of AL voted for it. Guess what the position of the vast majority of Republicans was? As I say, just one example. Minimum Wage is another.

There IS a difference, albeit not as much as many would like.

BTW, the "media blitz" over this piece of right-wing funded propaganda started at the grass-roots level and worked its way up.

I wonder if AA management knew about this, or are they being blind-side cheap-shotted too? Haven't airline employees, not to mention shareholders, had enough to deal with without being used as punching bags in a biased political hit-piece?

I'm sure you were all equally outraged by Farenheit 9/11, right?
Michael Moore has offered cash money to anyone who could show any factual errors in f911. He is still waiting to pay that money. Will you be the one to collect?

Also, it was not shown on the PUBLIC AIRWAVES.

Why do conservatives/republicans fear the truth and hate America so? :p

It is ALL POLITICIANS!

I say lets limit the Politicians to 2 terms- 1 term in office and 1 term in prison. I once read where people have more faith in their "GARBAGEMAN" than they have in politicians, go figure.

Michael Moore has offered cash money to anyone who could show any factual errors in f911. He is still waiting to pay that money. Will you be the one to collect?

So if it's broadcast on ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX, the Clinton Adminstration gets to decide what is shown? Freedom of speech, unless it's over the air? I don't see what the "public airwaves" has to do with it.

Should the nightly news get Clinton's sign off each night? Where is the line drawn?

Interestingly...

Disney (through their Miramax subsidiary) was to be the distributor for Moore's "Farenheit 9/11," but pulled-out because Disney didn't want to be associated with anything blatantly political (of course, that's a paraphrase!).

What's changed since 2002 in Disney's boardroom? :down:

Hey backstabber take it over to the water cooler!