Abuse Of The Alg Mec By Alpa

[In fact there are 2 scenarios presented to PDT and AGL.

Scenario A, Merger: All unions within PDT and AGL agree upon mutual terms. This scenario generally would allow the orderly transition of AGL employees into PDT on a basis under which AGL employees would retain their seniority and longevity rights within the PDT agreements, or

Scenario B, ASSET TRANFER: Up to 18 AGL DHC-8-100s would be transfered to PDT. Almost all AGL employees would be furloughed or terminated. Former AGL employees would be entitled to preferential hiring at PDT, with no guarantee of employment. If PDT elected to hire former AGL employees, they would become new hires with no accrued seniorlity or longevity.

This is simply coming down to an issue of, do you want to be employed and continue to flying, or do you want to be unemployed and not fly.
]

this is untrue since the mechanics didnt agree either. the company was just looking for something for free. The company put out a letter stating that the merger will go through. just more threats.

this is my 2 cents on whats going on.

Midatlantic is not going to happen the financing on the erj's is shrinking by the day last I heard usair only had financing for 30 erj's . the rumor is that usair wants ALGs certificate for LOA 83 or what ever it was the 100% jets for jobs that none of the wholly owneds will agree to. If ALG agrees to the terms of the merger they could put the 70 seat crjs there with no recall rights to the alg pilots. this way mgmt can appease the mainline pilots while dropping the financial drain of midatlantic.

I would have to say US air management has really made some poor decisions in the past year MDA and Midway. midway cost them about 10 million or so and they got zero return out of their investment. lets see how much mid atlantic cost us. And yes my brothers I mean us "you know that managment is still going to get their bonus"

to the ALG pilots be strong and good luck, and remember they only need us untill mesa gets all of their rj's.

ok enough babbeling I am on my 3rd cup of coffie.

Latest posts