Accountability

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
NW must continue to put up with poor and deferred maintenance. Their gamble to intimidate their striking mechanics into crossing the line did not pay-off. The mechanics have proven they'd rather take a hike than crawl back to NW. They're skilled and can take care of themselves. They do not need an employer that does not appreciate their expertise. They'll just move on to an employer who does.

NW continue cutting prices in order to attract passengers who don't mind being late or putting up with an emergency landing or two.

I can't believe the Pilots continue to fly in those aircraft. Or that the Flight Attendants don't make up excuses why they can't make it.

Your house of cards is about to collapse and it will soon be apparent that AMT's (real AMT's) are required in order to fly safely around the country. The FAA can only cover for you so long.

Now the co must shrug off their "AMFA Problem" and attempt to close the deal with the Pilots, F/A's, and Ground Workers. Good Luck

NWA=ValuJet II

:shock: :eek: :( :blink: :shock: :unsure: -passengers flying to MSP fr MEM after landing in STL

You NW guys do what you feel you must but if I found myself in your shoes I'd tell NW to lick my balls.

I've left two companies in the past for treating me like a dirt bag and I would do it again. I have to look at myself in the mirror everyday and live with my actions. I decided long ago I'll go where I'm needed rather than beg for a job, that is a large part of the reason I decided to get my licenses. There is a lot of room in this world for an experienced person with good electro-mechanical skills. Don't put up with their crap any longer, they don't deserve good workers like you guys. Good Luck Guys I support you 1000% whatever you decide.

Most of these men will return to their jobs. I hope that AMFA will not be joining them. This strike should have never taken place, there is not one logical reason for this strike to have happened. You guys preach ethics and how "the man" is out to get you. I have tried to understand it but I'm not getting it. I think all of you should open your own business so you can see first hand what it is like to keep a company and its employees moving in the right directions. I really do think most of you would change your views.

there is not one logical reason for this strike to have happened

Good God SCAB are you on drugs?

Cut the workforce in half and cut the pay 26% and then attempt to lure them back to work by threatening them with a larger cut in force and a larger pay cut.

AMFA did the right thing. These men are loyal employees that have given the company 5,10,15, even 20 yrs of faithful service and they're treated like this? NW deserves the SCAB labor they are now stuck with.

NW=ValuJet II

Already did.

Proud of you NWA/AMT. I know your decision stings right now but I also know deep inside you know you are making the right decision. Your a credit to our craft.

Could you have lived with yourself if you had done otherwise?

I don't know how this will all end but I do know that I am communicating with a Man rather cowering fool SCAB with a twisted corksrew of a spine. So easy to be a jelly spine these days, so tough to do the right thing. You and the other Strikers have my respect and admiration.

proAMFA said:
Proud of you NWA/AMT. I know your decision stings right now but I also know deep inside you know you are making the right decision. Your a credit to our craft.
[post="299983"][/post]​

No sting at all. We prepared for the long haul.

Could you have lived with yourself if you had done otherwise?

Never seriously considered it.

I don't know how this will all end but I do know that I am communicating with a Man rather cowering fool SCAB with a twisted corksrew of a spine. So easy to be a jelly spine these days, so tough to do the right thing. You and the other Strikers have my respect and admiration.

Thank you. We appreciate your support and that of the others here.

PlayTheOdds said:
Most of these men will return to their jobs. I hope that AMFA will not be joining them. This strike should have never taken place, there is not one logical reason for this strike to have happened. You guys preach ethics and how "the man" is out to get you. I have tried to understand it but I'm not getting it. I think all of you should open your own business so you can see first hand what it is like to keep a company and its employees moving in the right directions. I really do think most of you would change your views.
[post="299841"][/post]​
First of all you bonehead, what choice did the mechanics have???(Please answer this). It's not labor that has drove this company to there demise, it has been years of mismanagement. Labor is just easier to blame.

And another thing, I really hope that NWA reconsiders hiring you scabs permanently because the A&P career field does'nt need to be swamped by S*ITBAGS like you!!!

PlayTheOdds said:
What good does that do them? Have you thought about giving them your money?
[post="300361"][/post]​
And what good whould it have got them to stay??? And yes I do help with money.

PlayTheOdds said:
Do you give it to AMFA or the mechanics themselves?
[post="300392"][/post]​

:mf_boff:

I thought you 'entities' might be from the IAM/USAir group but the more I look into your writing style of lies, deception, and disinformation I see you are the AA branch of the TWU, Tulsa no doubt.

Get off your knees!!!

-BigE

Latest posts