Nwa Public Relations

Oct 9, 2003
It's one thing to have your Pilot's,F/A's, or Bag smashers go on strike. It's another to have an airline's mechanics walkout. If the pilot's walk, the airline don't fly period. Safety is not affected. When the F/A's walk, the planes may fly but the passengers don't ,because FAA says you must have F/A's to fly passengers. Safety is generally not affected. When the Bag smashers walk, the plane flys with passengers,but their luggage make not make it with them to their destination. Safety not affected.

If an airline's mechanic's walk off the job, safety is immediately affected. The plane's may be able to fly for a while, but sooner or later the maintenance issues will become a huge snowball. You can only "pencil whip" or defer repairs for so long. Scab mechanics are usually the people who other airlines rejected or fired for being incompetent or mentally unstable so if you throw them into the mix the "TITANIC" effect is magnified.

Right now a maintenance "bubble" is about to burst at NWA. They have been "pencil whipping" and deferring repairs for over a week now with unqualified scabs. The flying public is beginning to see that NWA management is a bunch of liars. The public is/has been informed of the increasing near disasters on NWA aircraft. Such as: flying to and from Hawaii with only one healthy engine, airplanes being having to make emergency landings because of hydraulic failures,smoke in the cabin,blown out tires,oil caps missing,etc.

The flying public is seeing that NWA management is willing to put the flying public in dangerous conditions just to save a few bucks on maintenance. They see an airline that is not on time and on top of that is unairworthy. It will take years to undo the damage that this one week of bad P.R. has done to NWA's reputation.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Princess,

I've been a fan of your's since day 1.

But I can Honestly say,"This is YOUR FINEST HOUR"(this post)

Thank You !!

NH/BB's
[post="293520"][/post]​
YOUR A MORON B)

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
It's one thing to have your Pilot's,F/A's, or Bag smashers go on strike. It's another to have an airline's mechanics walkout. If the pilot's walk, the airline don't fly period. Safety is not affected. When the F/A's walk, the planes may fly but the passengers don't ,because FAA says you must have F/A's to fly passengers. Safety is generally not affected. When the Bag smashers walk, the plane flys with passengers,but their luggage make not make it with them to their destination. Safety not affected.

If an airline's mechanic's walk off the job, safety is immediately affected. The plane's may be able to fly for a while, but sooner or later the maintenance issues will become a huge snowball. You can only "pencil whip" or defer repairs for so long. Scab mechanics are usually the people who other airlines rejected or fired for being incompetent or mentally unstable so if you throw them into the mix the "TITANIC" effect is magnified.

What planet are you from ??? the only thing titanic here is your imagination B)

Hello Princess do I need to make those hotel reservations yet?
I'm sorry dear but your credibility has been shot from your last few postings. Just about all the failures you continue to rant about are already known to be from union AMT sabotage. The pencil whipping you continue to pursue, well let me just say that the huge backlog that your AMT buddies left for us is now completely worked off. The huge influx of write-ups by the pilots and flight attendants is complete. Yes there is still a higher number of deferrals than usual however everyday parts are coming in and our parts are being restocked from the current vandalism from your AMT's. There is still some confusion about the way paper work is handled and routed but that is being addressed also. I think repetition alone on a daily basis will let that issue take care of its self. And once again Every mechanic is an FAA certified mechanic.

PS: AMFA is the TITANIC in this scenario.

if the flying public only knew about the seriousness of those few emergence landings, I doubt that they would have been willing to fly on another NWA plane. I agree with Princess that it will be sooner rather than later before a disaster of some sort comes to fruit but I certainly hope it dont.

Mr T said:
YOUR A MORON B)
[post="293525"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(WELL) Mr T,
You 'may" be correct,

"BUT",

Your a SOUTHERN RED NECK, TEXAS, BACK WOODS "SCAB" MORON,

AND,

That's the equivilent of a CHILD MOLESTER !!

NH/BB's

Ps,

Your like one of those traveling small "carnival" shows.

By law, Do you have to "REGISTER" with the local POLICE DEPARTMENT, when ever you "BLOW" into town ??

[post="293652"][/post]​

Thanks Bears. Take out the word Scab and you've just insulted just about everyone in my adopted state of Texas....

And for the record, I'd rather be a southern red neck than a Kerry-loving Yankee.

(WELL) Mr T,
You 'may" be correct,

"BUT",

AND,

That's the equivilent of a CHILD MOLESTER !!

NH/BB's

Ps,

Your like one of those traveling small "carnival" shows.

By law, Do you have to "REGISTER" with the local POLICE DEPARTMENT, when ever you "BLOW" into town ??
[post="293652"][/post]​

Get your panties out your crack little boy. I was at Louden a couple a weeks ago never saw so many drunk backwoods pussfaced F%%ks in my life.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH (PK) writes, "It's one thing to have your Pilot's.....go on strike. It's another to have an airline's mechanics walkout. If the pilot's walk, the airline don't fly period. If an airline's mechanic's walk off the job, safety is immediately affected. The plane's may be able to fly for a while, but sooner or later the maintenance issues will become a huge snowball. You can only "pencil whip" or defer repairs for so long."

I would then expect to see the Pilots refuse to fly the aircraft. So far that has not happened.

PK next writes, "Scab mechanics are usually the people who other airlines rejected or fired for being incompetent or mentally unstable ... ."

I understand from this and other aviation boards that most replacements are laid off A&P and AMT (and thus former union members from other airlines.

PK states, "Right now a maintenance "bubble" is about to burst at NWA.... The public is/has been informed of the increasing near disasters on NWA aircraft. Such as: flying to and from Hawaii with only one healthy engine, airplanes being having to make emergency landings because of hydraulic failures, smoke in the cabin, blown out tires, oil caps missing, etc."

B.S. It has been publicly acknowledged that none these incidents were related to the strike. In fact several occurred before.

PK concludes, "The flying public is seeing that NWA management is willing to put [it] in dangerous conditions ... not on time and ..unairworthy."

As a member of the flyintg public, I will begin to worry when I see a NW Pilot refuse to fly an aircraft. That won't be a refusal to cross a picket line. It will truly be a safety issue.

Upsilon, do you actually believe for one second that Northwest would admit one of the incidents happened because of the strike? C'mon get real. All the upper management cares about is making a buck, if it causes a few hundred people to die so they can make a few dollars then thats just how it has to be. As the almighty Andy Rooney errr Roberts said in negotiations...the loss of an aircraft to replacement mechanics was an acceptable risk Northwest was willing to take. Lets just hope your not on the flight that becomes an acceptable loss.

chasbatl said:
Upsilon, do you actually believe for one second that Northwest would admit one of the incidents happened because of the strike? C'mon get real. All the upper management cares about is making a buck, if it causes a few hundred people to die so they can make a few dollars then thats just how it has to be. As the almighty Andy Rooney errr Roberts said in negotiations...the loss of an aircraft to replacement mechanics was an acceptable risk Northwest was willing to take. Lets just hope your not on the flight that becomes an acceptable loss.
[post="293834"][/post]​

That is totally asanine. Why don't you just accept that there are many, many other qualified mechanics able to work on NWA jets besides the great AMFA members.

chasbatl said:
[post="293834"][/post]​
Document that NW management said that. Until you do I consider your claim to be just as unbelievable as you think the NW denial that the incidents were related to the strike - since they happened before it started.

The loss of an aircraft (no matter what the cause) would immediately put NW in a C11 BK situation (if that is not what they already plan if their mechanic replacement program fails). Then where will the NW AMT be?

The answer is SOL - this strike puts AMFA behind the 8-ball in any BK situation. Their leader Mr. D-F has gotten it into a corner and there is no way out!

Mr T said:
Get your panties out your crack little boy. I was at Louden a couple a weeks ago never saw so many drunk backwoods pussfaced F%%ks in my life.
[post="293795"][/post]​

A NASCAR "RED NECK BACK WOODS SCAB"

See what I mean.
I REST MY CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

A NASCAR "RED NECK BACK WOODS SCAB"

See what I mean.
I REST MY CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NH/BB's
[post="293961"][/post]​
never said I was at the race. Maybe you and the princess were the two I saw in the bushes. As I recall she was begging for help. nobody want to get involved though. Must have been union folk.