Nwa Public Relations

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A NASCAR "RED NECK BACK WOODS SCAB"

See what I mean.
I REST MY CASE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NH/BB's
[post="293961"][/post]​
never said I was at the race. Maybe you and the princess were the two I saw in the bushes. As I recall she was begging for help. nobody wanted to get involved though. Must have been union folk.

Mr T said:
never said I was at the race. Maybe you and the princess were the two I saw in the bushes. As I recall she was begging for help. nobody wanted to get involved though. Must have been union folk.
[post="293967"][/post]​

What a short sided response.

Is your kick name ' Dick' or 'Head'' ( or a combination therein) ?

-Big E

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A NASCAR "RED NECK BACK WOODS SCAB"

See what I mean.
I REST MY CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NH/BB's
[post="293961"][/post]​
Hey NH/BB, great reply! I always look forward to your insightful and well thought through posts. Very fresh and relevant. Keep up the good work!

Northwest is doing right now the same thing the NEW EASTERN did back in 1989-90. Lorenzo also claimed his scabs were excellent and maintenance was safe. We now know that the NEW EASTERN was a pencil whipping,dangerous airline and that the FAA was paid off to look the other way. Northwest management is a fool to think that the flying public will believe it's B.S. about caring about their safety. If Northwest really cared about safety,they would have kept all of their maintenance inhouse and not forced a strike upon it's own highly qualified mechanics.

Mr T. and KTO keep up your posts. I've been making copies of them and have/will be giving them to NWA passengers on the picket line. You should see their faces(especially the women) when they see who is working on NWA's airplanes right now.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Northwest is doing right now the same thing the NEW EASTERN did back in 1989-90. Lorenzo also claimed his scabs were excellent and maintenance was safe. We now know that the NEW EASTERN was a pencil whipping,dangerous airline and that the FAA was paid off to look the other way. Northwest management is a fool to think that the flying public will believe it's B.S. about caring about their safety. If Northwest really cared about safety,they would have kept all of their maintenance inhouse and not forced a strike upon it's own highly qualified mechanics.
[post="294003"][/post]​
Right, because the only qualified people to perform maintenance on planes are union mechanics. Times are changing... get used to it. There are other mechanics out there that can perform such tasks, as hard as that is to believe.

NWA_NJ said:
Right, because the only qualified people to perform maintenance on planes are union mechanics. Times are changing... get used to it. There are other mechanics out there that can perform such tasks, as hard as that is to believe.
[post="294008"][/post]​

No one has ever said there wasnt other mechanics who could work on planes, just as there are auto mechanics on every street corner but that does not make them all equal in skill in knowledge. But why should i doubt your knowledge of aircraft maintenance NWA NJ? Could it be because you know nothing about aircraft maintenance? Just remember any street corner drunk can do your job of putting bags in the plane and it wont be long before they are.

chasbatl said:
No one has ever said there wasnt other mechanics who could work on planes, just as there are auto mechanics on every street corner but that does not make them all equal in skill in knowledge. But why should i doubt your knowledge of aircraft maintenance NWA NJ? Could it be because you know nothing about aircraft maintenance? Just remember any street corner drunk can do your job of putting bags in the plane and it wont be long before they are.
[post="294025"][/post]​
Great analogy. Just keep thinking that and see where it gets you. You aren't the only mechanics that know how to do quality work on planes.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Mr T. and KTO keep up your posts. I've been making copies of them and have/will be giving them to NWA passengers on the picket line. You should see their faces(especially the women) when they see who is working on NWA's airplanes right now.
[post="294003"][/post]​

My delicious Princess you always put a smile on my face when you make your comical posts.
I think the look on their faces is amazement, which you get personal responses from KTO without having to lie about it. Do they suggest that you should take me up on my offer of a roll around in the sack? I do hope you have a book of my posts and other replies included with the handouts, or am I a victim of communist censorship?

Do tell the ladies that their safety is my first concern and that they can rest assure I am on top of things. Ladies enjoy your flight. No union sabotage left here unfound.

Just remember any street corner drunk can do your job of putting bags in the plane and it wont be long before they are.

I'm guessing that any street corner drunk who gets an A&P License and joins AMFA suddenly becomes a highly qualified Mechanic? How does that work?
Anyone who touches an airplane has the responsibility of Safety--including the passengers. Safety is not the sole realm of a Mechanic.

I'm pulling for you guys, but your 'tunnel vision' is alienating you from getting the support you need. Good Luck...

keeptheodds said:
My delicious Princess you always put a smile on my face when you make your comical posts.
I think the look on their faces is amazement, which you get personal responses from KTO without having to lie about it. Do they suggest that you should take me up on my offer of a roll around in the sack? I do hope you have a book of my posts and other replies included with the handouts, or am I a victim of communist censorship?

Do tell the ladies that their safety is my first concern and that they can rest assure I am on top of things. Ladies enjoy your flight. No union sabotage left here unfound.

[post="294063"][/post]​

Now you resort to sexual innuendos.
Did they teach you that in ‘SCAB School’?

-Big E

casual rat said:
Just remember any street corner drunk can do your job of putting bags in the plane and it wont be long before they are.

I'm guessing that any street corner drunk who gets an A&P License and joins AMFA suddenly becomes a highly qualified Mechanic? How does that work?
Anyone who touches an airplane has the responsibility of Safety--including the passengers. Safety is not the sole realm of a Mechanic.

I'm pulling for you guys, but your 'tunnel vision' is alienating you from getting the support you need. Good Luck...
[post="294140"][/post]​

Casual Rat,

This fight is for all of us and although there may be a ‘few’ small minded people who think this way, I assure you that they are in the minority.

Take Care, and get ready for round three;

-Big E

Emil.Howes said:
Now you resort to sexual innuendos.
Did they teach you that in ‘SCAB School’?

-Big E
[post="294144"][/post]​
Nice comeback. I guess you are above that type of rhetoric, right? You would never stoop so low. Oh, wait a minute... what's this?...

Emil.Howes said:
Is your kick name ' Dick' or 'Head'' ( or a combination therein) ?

-Big E
[post="294144"][/post]​
Always entertaining, and informative too! Can't wait for your next post... I'll wait while you review your union talking points.

***************WARNING TO THE THREAD***

Final warning to knock off personal attacks or there
will be more suspensions......

Get back on topic or this thread will be closed as well.

NWA_NJ said:
Nice comeback. I guess you are above that type of rhetoric, right? You would never stoop so low. Oh, wait a minute... what's this?...
Always entertaining, and informative too! Can't wait for your next post... I'll wait while you review your union talking points.
[post="294165"][/post]​
If unions had never organized what do you think wages and benefits would be in this country. Are people so blind that they can't see the ripple effect unions have had in the non union sectar including lower management. Just because some individuals on this board are non union you better wake up and realise that your bottom line is directly related to what the unions have done for the working man. Sure there are some real morons that have had their lazy butts protected by unions but lets not put every union member in that catagory. Management and the non union sectar have their share of incompetents also. This is a battle for the working people in this country regardless of what union you belong or don't belong to.

As for kto and mr.t you guys sound more like disgruntled ex iam members than anything else.

I think Management has done a great job in dividing its workers using our very Union Leaders as foils. In this corner: AMFA feels they are the 'most' important group working for their company--the daily operation is highly dependent on them. In that corner: ALPA feels that they are the 'most' important group working for their company--the operation is highly dependent on them. In still another corner: The IAM feels that they are the 'most' important group working for their company--the operation is highly dependent on them as well.

People by nature want to do better monetarily (unless you happen to be Mother Theresa or Ghandi), and herein lies the 'hook'. With only so much of the labor cost pie available, Union Leaders try to extract as much as they can for THEIR OWN CAUSE--their members. So, AMFA pits itself against ALPA and the IAM--using propaganda. ALPA pits itself against AMFA and the IAM. The IAM does the same thing. A divided workforce equals no Union--so Management wins--and the Union Leaders get their own personal 'bonuses' for delivering contracts (as has been rumored). So until the 'little guys' start respecting each other, and supporting each other--the same decline is going to happen as it has since the days of PATCO. Delle Famine will never starve, neither will Randy Canale, or the ALPA MEC. Some of their members might though....food for thought.

The 'little guy' has always been used as the pawn in the game of politics. Everyone in the Industry should have walked on this picket line methinx...a great number of ants will get attention....but then therein lies that pesky problem of I'm more important than you are...

Latest posts