AFA Labor Discussion (Work Conditions) 7-7 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your have the exclusive right to do the FA job, no one else can, your scope language is exclusive, agents are farmed out all over the system.

you can put that same language in a new contract right now. Get the raises and changes you want and the "me too" stuff will change if the pilots ever get a joint contract.

Aside from the fact that you may not respect Suzy at least she tried . Some of her points are valid no one truly lies on purpose. If you do not think your leaders can hang there hat on the truth then you are all hiding behind a blanket that will NEVER cover you in the Snow. Grow up and I have said that so many times as much as my As*..... has been kicked, I refuse to go out quietly in my bold opinion you are all being led around by the nose.

Reactions: 1 person
If you are so complacent to rely on the pilots for your duty rigs, signing into hotel rooms, and can't stand up for yourself because you never took the time to learn your contract then shame on you! I fear the day I have to fly with you! We all need to band together and nevermind the pilots because they will take this place down like Eastern did back in the day and where will that leave you?? Thats right! The unemployment line! Enjoy!

Suzy has now come out with another one of her get ready to fight the enemy letters. She has half Truths and she is not clear on all that she writes. So what our last Contract was Muddy MURKY Waters. Just listen, thats all nothing she or Mike Flores says will not happen unless all of you let it happen. I remember as if it were yesterday Su.. wanted to have a brawl with me over the 2000 Agreement telling me what a louse I was. hum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do not dislike her WE all have limitations . Do not tell me that if I say we are going to open LA will you all believe it . nonono

If you are so complacent to rely on the pilots for your duty rigs, signing into hotel rooms, and can't stand up for yourself because you never took the time to learn your contract then shame on you! I fear the day I have to fly with you! We all need to band together and nevermind the pilots because they will take this place down like Eastern did back in the day and where will that leave you?? Thats right! The unemployment line! Enjoy!

No one here depends on the pilots to sign them into their hotel rooms. That is a courtesy that is given to us by the pilots. Our First Officers usually sign the entire crew in. :) They also, usually, print out extra trip pairing for the entire crew and hand them out during our crew briefing.

This a little thing that helps set the tone of a trip. It's polite.

I can only assume you're not used to polite and courteous behavior.

Now having said that....don't think for one second that we don't stand up for ourselves. We always have and will continue to do so.

You have no reason to be afraid to fly with us. That's just silly.

Don't fall prey to rumors either.

Reactions: 2 people
Suzy has now come out with another one of her get ready to fight the enemy letters. She has half Truths and she is not clear on all that she writes. So what our last Contract was Muddy MURKY Waters. Just listen, thats all nothing she or Mike Flores says will not happen unless all of you let it happen. I remember as if it were yesterday Su.. wanted to have a brawl with me over the 2000 Agreement telling me what a louse I was. hum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do not dislike her WE all have limitations . Do not tell me that if I say we are going to open LA will you all believe it . nonono

Isn't life at the airlines strange?

I've been in love with Suzy ever since I first laid eyes on her about 30 years ago.

But then again, I don't have to work with her.............

Ok, so now management is trying to get the courts to get the Pilots on a single contract once and for all. Five and half years is too long, etc .... Everywhere you read, its says its "time to get the Pilots ratified .... they are the ony group left"!

Hello???? What about the FA group??? :blink: :blink:

Wonder who will rock the Boats when this Fall the MEC will run for re-election..........Remember Flores,Brannon,Mc Cormick.Will it be LeCarre challenging Flores Mc Corkle versus Brannon......................what do you know

Wonder who will rock the Boats when this Fall the MEC will run for re-election..........Remember Flores,Brannon,Mc Cormick.Will it be LeCarre challenging Flores Mc Corkle versus Brannon......................what do you know

I do know that if Lynne Carmello, the former Boston President (now in Philly) ran for MEC President I'd vote for her!!!! She'd kick ass and take no prisoners.
F/A's would not have to worry about watching their backs and wondering if the MEC had their best interest in mind. She definitely would have your back. Esp. Reserves f/a's.

And thats your opinion and as far as I am concerned Lynne could not run the likes of Philadelphia and I do think that she is capable in other great arenas

The letter posted above was powerfully informative, and spot on as far as the issues that she is opposed to. What I would like to have read more of is how she would contractually improve the standard of living for our reserves as well as our blockholders. What is she and her supporters providing as an alternative to Flores/Austin? I'm open and all ears to anyone that can improve the standard of living for all of us on the property.
I would give my left arm to get rid of Austin....
and my right one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.