After Delta - USAirways Paycuts ?

Maybe somewhere, sometime, some airline workers will finally band together and take a company on, but I don't see it happening in the near future.

The big strike of the late 60s needs to happen again. The bar has swung way to far in favor of the companies and left the workers behind.

Why ? and for what?.

Either directly, or by sizing more of the fleet to Express?
I believe this will happen more outsourcing this is new American management 101 especially with Air Wisconsin 125mil and a seat on the BOD

no. don't even start. we have done enough. that is not the direction US is heading so please do not stir the pot.
We are heading in the direction of more RJ's and outsource stations and flying

You can be sure the company will come after more cuts, if not in wages, then other compensation or work rules.

They will start with the pilots, and 57% of the pilots at US East will wet their pants again like little girls in the rush to concede. And they will do so after the highly-paid ALPA advisors advise them that is in their best interest. (These are the same ALPA advisors that NW and DA ignored in their negotiations and came out much the better for it.)

And that is why we will always remain at the bottom of the heap compensation-wise.

It'll NEVER happen at US Airways, because there is absolutely no employee unity here. NOBODY has each other's backs...even within the same employee groups. There is no support. It's every man for himself and the merger has done nothing to change that way of thinking, and it doesn't look like that way of thinking is changing either.
I agree 110%
It'll NEVER happen at US Airways