AFW MECHANICS GET REWARDED FOR GOOD JOB

Well Kev, I'm also a 'labor guy'. Do a search on union history and look for the battles that were fought to get the 8-hour workday. (I'm sure you already know this information).

I absolutely have/and do.

I think the ultimate goal of any labor movement or uprising is empowerment. If 4/10's gives someone more control or higher qualtiy of life, then the struggles of the past were well worth it and certainly not in vain.

That was then, this is now. Times have changed, gas prices have gone up. Dual income families are the norm...some just want more days off and don't mind working longer hours while there at work to get more days off.

Thank you for stating what was missing from my post. An extra 2 hours a day at work for me is worth the savings in time commuting/gas/etc that an extra day affords. Spending that with my wife, son, or on a soccer field would make it that much sweeter. :)

For those that want the extra money, they can work their first day off fro OT and still have 2 at home.

To each his own. In a perfect world, my four tens would be 8 hours at straight time and the other 2 at time and a half :up:

We should all be so lucky! :lol:

Didn't you already respond to that other post?

Not much of a reponse you can come up with for your little tirade about 4-10's in post thrity eight. Understandable why you would not want to.

Dude I'm not on nights

No Tirade here

Have a nice life

See you in the AM when youre leaving and I'm cuming

:lol: