Aircraft maint issues

Why do you even reply to him. He's not aircraft maintenance. He knows nothing about our responsibilities other than what he was told because he does not engage in our work. Kind of like a Monday morning quarterback. I don't tell him how to do his job because it's not my job. I respect that boundary but obviously it's not reciprocating. Discussions are more productive when alike professionals engage in the same issues that we have experienced. I like to keep it that way on the specific Aircraft maintenance topics.

In other words if they continue to talk to me they may over time see how bad a salesman you are and that you have nothing left in your bag that anyone wants to buy?

Trying to silence the messenger doesn’t silence the message.

AMFA
IAM
IBT
TWU

Working Together. Oops, how the hell did you miss that one?

But didn’t the Company sue because people weren’t making Field trips? Besides the fact that guys just looking to cash in aren’t Superheroes.

Apparently I hear some people are too stupid to understand that this comment was said very facetiously.

Amazing how those same people like to claim they’re educated.

What a shame. (AMFA, IAM, IBT, TWU, Working Together)

Hey where is the mighty association? Samuelson taking a nap or something? The company is violating the cross utilization agreement at both TULE and DWH. Nothing but crickets from the paper tiger "Association".

So now that the company tested the waters in TULE with cross utilization and got zero pushback. They are emboldened to do the same at DWH. LUS A321 539 headed to DWH from DFW with tail vibration issues. ANOTHER clear violation of the cross utilization agreement.

I’m willing to bet that AA offered OT to the TUL mechs to get that plane back in service, and I bet they took all they could get.

Which is great, nobody is better for this work then TULSA, AA should not look past or even have a second thought of taking any AA plane there for heavy work. We need to get past us and them for AAs planes.

Why do you even reply to him. He's not aircraft maintenance. He knows nothing about our responsibilities other than what he was told because he does not engage in our work. Kind of like a Monday morning quarterback. I don't tell him how to do his job because it's not my job. I respect that boundary but obviously it's not reciprocating. Discussions are more productive when alike professionals engage in the same issues that we have experienced. I like to keep it that way on the specific Aircraft maintenance topics.

Because he is sent here on a mission. To disrupt the mechanics from getting what they want in a new ILC. If you do not realize this, then you are the moron. Sorry, but I am direct. This freaking joke of a union supporter is simply here to help drive the unions issue of driving not voting for a new contract. The very same thing 700 was trying to do. We must keep proving him wrong on a continuous basis, if not, then they and he will win on the industrial unions side, and you guys (the mechanics) will get fked once again. Just like the last 30 plus years. Wake up fellas...

I’m willing to bet that AA offered OT to the TUL mechs to get that plane back in service, and I bet they took all they could get.

Which is great, nobody is better for this work then TULSA, AA should not look past or even have a second thought of taking any AA plane there for heavy work. We need to get past us and them for AAs planes.

I would even bet the co. offered EO's for them too...

Because he is sent here on a mission. To disrupt the mechanics from getting what they want in a new ILC. If you do not realize this, then you are the moron. Sorry, but I am direct. This freaking joke of a union supporter is simply here to help drive the unions issue of driving not voting for a new contract. The very same thing 700 was trying to do. We must keep proving him wrong on a continuous basis, if not, then they and he will win on the industrial unions side, and you guys (the mechanics) will get fked once again. Just like the last 30 plus years. Wake up fellas...
You are absolutely right. That’s why I wish my fellow amts would get off there association lol and sign cards. We have people in maintenance just like weez most are on the union dime. And they push twu lies and no matter how they screw us like in 03 no snap back. They gave up more then United are delta gave up in bk. Then the company still filed .but we have amts buy there lies . And there scare tactics . Most of our contracts in the past were we will get you less pay for a bigger pension. Are we will take less pay to save jobs. Well after the contract was sign the layoffs began. And now our pension is frozen . We cannot let that happen again. We have guys who were big AMFA supporters when they got elected to locals there tuned changed . Once they get on the international they really change . Gp is one and Donny V was another. Donny V really screwed us in 2012 with his language in the contract. But yet some people will not wake up and do any thing about it. After the first AMFA drive the twu said we could have our own maintenance locals and separate contracts. But they really were not as flow thru items never went our way. Like our half day sick time on the first day each occurrence. Like stores getting the 6th week of vacation and ours at 5 . But amts will not wake up. It seems like you sw amts stick together better then ours. Even if the association offered us separate contracts they never will be like in the past. We have had fleet service presidents vote on weather to bring maintenance contracts as a ta now how is that being separate . Just like now we have sito who is a Ual board member and Alex who is fleet negotiating our maintenance contracts. And our people want wake up and sign cards it frustrates me to no end. This will probably be my last contract before I retire . And I’m tired of this association bull ****. The company is going to be company but we’re paying dues to the association and they will not listen to most of there members. Unless your a twu cheerleader they ignore you. Weez has that twu lie down pat that he knows what’s best for us amts. well you and I know what his real agenda is

Moron, uh? Remember we did not vote for any union on the floor. You guys did. He has no control of negotiations and from getting what we want. Moron, uh? You can't prove him wrong because he doesn't care if he's wrong or right. Moron, uh?
Very professional from a fellow AMT. Good thing I dont post on your boards that often or at all. I wonder what level of character you would classify me if I did. Moron, uh?

Moron, uh? Remember we did not vote for any union on the floor. You guys did. He has no control of negotiations and from getting what we want. Moron, uh? You can't prove him wrong because he doesn't care if he's wrong or right. Moron, uh?
Very professional from a fellow AMT. Good thing I dont post on your boards that often or at all. I wonder what level of character you would classify me if I did. Moron, uh?

Recognize this:

Because of the very existence of the Airline he works for (Southwest Airlines) and other Low Cost Carriers that came into being after Airline Deregulation Major established good pay and benefit Airlines such as Eastern, Pan Am and TWA went out of business. And American Airlines almost followed those groups into the abyss.

I don’t care if he’s an AMT or not since he basically works for an Airline that helped to DESTROY many Airline workers livelihoods.

I haven’t responded to him in well over 6 Months. Not one single solitary response and yet he comes here EVERY SINGLE DAY, this man from some other Airline to attack me.

Ask yourselves this. Why? Why is he here? He has his Contract now and his Union and our Union are working together for a common cause. What is HIS true purpose? What does he really want?

AMFA,IAM,IBT,TWU are all working together now.

Recognize this:

Because of the very existence of the Airline he works for (Southwest Airlines) and other Low Cost Carriers that came into being after Airline Deregulation Major established good pay and benefit Airlines such as Eastern, Pan Am and TWA went out of business. And American Airlines almost followed those groups into the abyss.

I don’t care if he’s an AMT or not since he basically works for an Airline that helped to DESTROY many Airline workers livelihoods.

I haven’t responded to him in well over 6 Months. Not one single solitary response and yet he comes here EVERY SINGLE DAY, this man from some other Airline to attack me.

Ask yourselves this. Why? Why is he here? He has his Contract now and his Union and our Union are working together for a common cause. What is HIS true purpose? What does he really want?

AMFA,IAM,IBT,TWU are all working together now.

Why are any of us here?

Reactions: swamt
Like I said, I don't sugar coat anything, ask driver. Not saying moron b/c of no vote, saying morons for not getting enough cards signed in the past and not realizing what conehead has also related. I still cannot believe you guys are still with these industrial unions and of course still the TWU after decades of failures. Yes you guys need to get a clue and yes I still use the phrase morons, just like Rogallo uses his famous one too.

Like I said, I don't sugar coat anything, ask driver. Not saying moron b/c of no vote, saying morons for not getting enough cards signed in the past and not realizing what conehead has also related. I still cannot believe you guys are still with these industrial unions and of course still the TWU after decades of failures. Yes you guys need to get a clue and yes I still use the phrase morons, just like Rogallo uses his famous one too.
So I guess all the organizers in the past since 1987 who spent personal time, personal money and traveled to inform people are all morons.
Your true colors just came out. So disappointing.

Regards, Moron organizer since 1987.

Latest posts