Alpa Responds To Pit Tribune-review

USA320Pilot said:
Moreover, what's it like to always be angry?
[post="250831"][/post]​

What's it like to gloss over the real issues and be a fraud?...

Former ModerAAtor:

I do not know, can you tell us?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Lark:

By the way, how's that crack 25-year Vet doing? Moreover, what's it like to always be angry?
Regards,
USA320Pilot
[post="250831"][/post]​
Looks like someone is heading for a vacation.

The centerpiece of Ferris' strategy: United's management team recruited and trained 570 new pilots, who were to keep the *airline running if union pilots walked out*.

*hired to be scabs

But the 570 supported ALPA and the scabs were the fleet qualified pilots like Cordle, but 700UW, do not let the facts get into the way again.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

700UW:

That is not what people wer lead to believe during the process. Yes it unfolded that way, but the professional pilots honored a picket line without union support or membership.

The 570 are some of the most respected piltos within ALPA. By the way, how do you know? Were you there?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
however, I was long gone, after I resigned from the company for a better opportunity.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="250827"][/post]​

:D :D :D :D LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks... I needed a good laugh! I feel much better now.

Looks like the poll of public opinion has opened up a can of "whoop a$$" on you. (As usual) Why don't you just quit while you're behind.

Whats the matter?? Did someone touch on a sensitive nerve???
The truth will hurt you before it sets you free, buddy.

767jetz:

Here are the facts:

At United I would have been “Bâ€￾ scale, like you, but at US airways I was “Aâ€￾ scale.

At United I would have upgraded to Captain in 8 years at US Airways in 4 years. Furthermore, I have been very lucky to be a Captain for 16 of my 20 years at US Airways.

At Untied I would have participated in the ESOP lost about 25% of my pay and all of my ESOP stock. At US Airways I took a pay cut, but received twice the cut in bonus pay plus profit sharing.

I have made about $500,000 more money with a better contract at US Airways then I would have at United. The money was properly invested and I am much, much better off at US Airways than if I stayed at United. :up: :up:

In regard to your comments about public opinion, do not worry, it’s the same “naysayersâ€￾ and Internet “malcontentsâ€￾ who make the same postings. It's nothing new...

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Aw, USA320Pilot, thank you ever so much for your kind inquiry regarding my husband. He and I still giggle every once in a while when we recall reading the claims and comments you'd made that night! :D We certainly did enjoy your attempt, albeit unsuccessful, at Wall Street predictions. He continues to do extremely well, as does the rest of our family. We are quite blessed.

I do hope that you may be able to find a way to cure that terrible case of revisionist history.

Peace!

Lark

USA320Pilot said:
But the 570 supported ALPA...
[post="250849"][/post]​
Or, more precisely, 564. From what I've read about it, six, not four, crossed the line. Before you say it, no, I wasn't there, but there seems to be a decent amount of corroboration about this.

In any case, there is also a decent amount of corroboration to the story that you and your peers were hired as proactive replacements. I'm not at all surprised that you didn't know it at the time. Why would they tell you? You and 563 of your peers honoring the picket line are most likely the reason this strategy hasn't been tried again.

USA320Pilot said:
That is not what people were lead to believe during the process. Yes it unfolded that way, but the professional pilots honored a picket line without union support or membership.
[post="250852"][/post]​

View attachment 2633

Continue to spin, spin, spin this to make you look like the patron saint of the working man isn't helping things, but you'd have to be dumber than a bag of hair not to understand you were being hired to be a strike breaker.

It didn't take a friendly beer and pizza with the ALPA guys to realize what they were being brought in to do, and what the 570 were doing to their careers.

Former ModerAAtor said:
It didn't take a friendly beer and pizza with the ALPA guys to realize what they were being brought in to do, and what the 570 were doing to their careers.
[post="250910"][/post]​

But seeing the type of person he comes off as it would seem he would have been shunned before they even got to a pizza place so he may have legitimate excuse. Plus well I better not mention intelligence

USA320Pilot said:
In regard to your comments about public opinion, do not worry, it’s the same “naysayersâ€￾ and Internet “malcontentsâ€￾ who make the same postings. It's nothing new...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="250861"][/post]​

Hey, what ever helps you sleep at night. For some it's belt of whiskey or 10. For other's it's to bask in their own delusions. (For some it may require both!)

Obviously this has hit a sore spot, which is why you are so emotional. If it is all so untrue, why bother with all the defensive posts. Why not let it go and ignore it.

Sleep well my friend.... Sleep well...

P.S. With all your explaining, and (unsuccessful) attempts to make others believe how much better off you are, you are just making yourself appear more guilty. Remember, there are pilots out there who know you personally, not just from some internet message board. They are not that hard to find. It's a small world. And what they say is very enlightening.

Back