Amazon Union Vote Fails by 2:1 Margin

KC, feel free to get more details here... like the 23 mass shootings (3 or more victims) this year alone. That jumps up to over 100 if you dial "mass shooting" down to 2 victims.

https://heyjackass.com

Then maybe you can come back and tell everyone how to fix the problems, since your party is clearly the party of ideas....

KC, feel free to get more details here... like the 23 mass shootings (3 or more victims) this year alone. That jumps up to over 100 if you dial "mass shooting" down to 2 victims.

https://heyjackass.com

Then maybe you can come back and tell everyone how to fix the problems, since your party is clearly the party of ideas....
The democrats at least TRY. What have Republicans offered to stem mass shootings? Thoughts? Prayers? Because that's all I've seen.

Fewer gang-bangers would be a good start. They're responsible for the majority of mass shootings in the country... but that never quite makes the liberal news.

2021_shot_clock_042021.png

2021_murder_trend_042021.png
Great answer. Now...how do you propose we get fewer gang bangers? Wait a second...for someone who was pooh poohing the "liberal media" for calling anything with more than 3 deaths a mass shooting, any solution wold only get rid of the pooh pooh part. But how many gang bangers shot up a mall? A school? How about a movie theatre? Discos? Country and Western concerts? The difference between those gang banger deaths is that the gang banger lifestyle puts them in situations where there is a good chance that they could get shot and/or killed. HOw many kids in school anticipate getting shot? Are C&W fans looking over their shoulders, expecting to get blown away? Are shoppers not only looking for Blue Light Sepcials, they also have their eye out on a guy with an AR? You offer more problems, but no solutions. Not even an attempt at a solution.

The democrats at least TRY. What have Republicans offered to stem mass shootings? Thoughts? Prayers? Because that's all I've seen.

Try how? By restraining people who already follow the law?...

Using Democrat logic, drunk driving would be solved by banning cars.

Try how? By restraining people who already follow the law?...

Using Democrat logic, drunk driving would be solved by banning cars.
Still nothing but thoughts and prayers huh? Here is a problem...the republican solution none...just find things wrong with ANY solution. Would you feel differently if a close family member was gunned down while shopping at the mall?

Still nothing but thoughts and prayers huh? Here is a problem...the republican solution none...just find things wrong with ANY solution. Would you feel differently if a close family member was gunned down while shopping at the mall?

I'd probably be more upset if the mall was a gun free zone and/or local laws didn't allow for my close family member to be armed and able to defend themselves.

The "solution" to you is to add more laws that criminals won't follow.

Go for it... Tell us which proposed gun control legislation would have prevented any of the most recent incidents.

Most of these states already have red flag laws. They have mandatory background checks. Many have waiting periods. Some tax ammunition.

The fact that Liberals can't ever face is that even when all the existing laws are followed to a T, you'll never change the ability for bad people to do bad things.

You can reduce the opportunity for bad people to do bad things.

If we could just reduce the opportunity for dumb people to say dumb things.

I'd probably be more upset if the mall was a gun free zone and/or local laws didn't allow for my close family member to be armed and able to defend themselves.

The "solution" to you is to add more laws that criminals won't follow.

Go for it... Tell us which proposed gun control legislation would have prevented any of the most recent incidents.

Most of these states already have red flag laws. They have mandatory background checks. Many have waiting periods. Some tax ammunition.

The fact that Liberals can't ever face is that even when all the existing laws are followed to a T, you'll never change the ability for bad people to do bad things.

A long post with no potential solution offered. Only citing the problems with suggested solution. Go ahead....there's nothing wrong with saying "Thoughts and Prayers" even more. God knows we can use them.

So what do you propose as a solution?
They've all been dismissed as urwqorkale. I'd ban AR anything. I'd limit capacity. I'd want people deemed to be a threat to themselves or others to have their guns confiscated. But those are affronts to liberty. Now...what's the Republican solution, outside thoughts and prayers.

I hear crickets
Not nearly as many as on the pro gun side. They've offered nothing other than "more guns". But to mask the sound of crickets, the talk about how anything is unworkable or an affront our liberties, or an invasion of their privacy. But if you listen closer, you'll hear them.

KCFlyer you sound like a broken record with your "thoughts and prayers" mockery.

I have yet to see YOU answer how making more laws is going to be of any benefit when the people committing these mass murders are not following the laws we already have.

I swear the left has tunnel vision. They think the answer to any problem is more government, more oversight, and more regulation.

The best way to deal with a shooter is take a hand cannon or a smoke wagon and put one in his head.