Amazon Union Vote Fails by 2:1 Margin

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
10,599
1,308
www.usaviation.com
Those are the only kind of statements he has.

saupload_e48fe2c9-abb6-4228-9013-2e21f6e1d5a8.jpeg
I wouldn't do that if one of you would give me SOME idea of what you think can be done about the problem of mass shootings. All you seem to do is shoot down any ideas a liberal has....say that it's not common enough to warrant any action (even though this country has FAR more events than any other country in the world...and citing all kinds of stuff that have nothing to to with a solution. You want ot end the broken record? You have the power...name ONE thing that will solve the problem of mass shootings.
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,164
5,866
Downrange
www.youtube.com
What can we do to reduce the number of mass shootings. Regardless of how "rare" they are, there are significantly more here than anywhere else in the world. What can we do to reduce that?
How about accept the FACT that they, even as horrendous as they are, are homicides,
no more, no less.

The problem has already been solved, numerous times by dem led, bipartisan supported, panic, knee jerk driven legislation.
Solved in a joint effort by our legislative hero's in DC.

If you look into this issue, you'll find many many cases where these laws are on the books, yet, time and time again, everybody knew he was a psycho, everybody knew he shouldn't have firearms, the school admitted he was a violent student,the family knew he was, but didn't bother to mention it until after the fact.the police were aware, yada yada yada.
It has been fixed, but no one pays attention.

Defund the police, that'll fix everything.

Thoughts and prayers?

'Better him than me'.
 

La Li Lu Le Lo

Veteran
May 29, 2010
6,879
2,607
I wouldn't do that if one of you would give me SOME idea of what you think can be done about the problem of mass shootings. All you seem to do is shoot down any ideas a liberal has....say that it's not common enough to warrant any action (even though this country has FAR more events than any other country in the world...and citing all kinds of stuff that have nothing to to with a solution. You want ot end the broken record? You have the power...name ONE thing that will solve the problem of mass shootings.
Yeah, actually you would. I have provided you definitive answers on a variety of topics in the past backed by statistical data collected by government agencies and you totally dismissed it because it did not jive with your narrative.

Tell me fool, how effective are gun laws in Chicago?

Tell me fool, after Democrats defund the police and disarm the populace then what?

The reason nobody is answering your stupid ass question is because..... it is a stupid ass question. Nobody wants to waste the breath explaining to an idiot (that's you) why passing more gun laws (because mass shooters don't follow the laws we already have) won't curtail mass shootings (which you have been told repeatedly and choose to ignore). Repeating the same stupid ass question over and over only makes you look a little dumber every time you ask it.

If you honestly think passing more gun laws will reduce gun related violence contrary to overwhelming evidence to the contrary you are a special kind of stupid.

I am also getting tired of you citing America as being a leader in gun violence. We are not even close. I could provide a list of Muslim and African countries (remember Rwanda) that beat us hands down in gun violence every single year.

Ok dumb dumb, ask your question again so I can laugh my ass off at your stupidity.
 

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
10,599
1,308
www.usaviation.com
Yeah, actually you would. I have provided you definitive answers on a variety of topics in the past backed by statistical data collected by government agencies and you totally dismissed it because it did not jive with your narrative.

Tell me fool, how effective are gun laws in Chicago?

Tell me fool, after Democrats defund the police and disarm the populace then what?

The reason nobody is answering your stupid ass question is because..... it is a stupid ass question. Nobody wants to waste the breath explaining to an idiot (that's you) why passing more gun laws (because mass shooters don't follow the laws we already have) won't curtail mass shootings (which you have been told repeatedly and choose to ignore). Repeating the same stupid ass question over and over only makes you look a little dumber every time you ask it.

If you honestly think passing more gun laws will reduce gun related violence contrary to overwhelming evidence to the contrary you are a special kind of stupid.

I am also getting tired of you citing America as being a leader in gun violence. We are not even close. I could provide a list of Muslim and African countries (remember Rwanda) that beat us hands down in gun violence every single year.

Ok dumb dumb, ask your question again so I can laugh my ass off at your stupidity.

Long reply. Still no answer. Statistical data is not a solution.
 

La Li Lu Le Lo

Veteran
May 29, 2010
6,879
2,607
" I'm PROUD TO BE AN O K I E FROM MUSCOGEE,
WHERE ALL US 'SQUARES' HAVE A BALL.
AND WHITE LIGHTNIN' STILL THE GREATEST THRILL OF ALL "

Y' ALL !!


(Folks. Never, Ever Doubt why the RED STATES LOST T/ CIVIL WAR)!
You sure bring up the civil war a lot.

Reliving your youth?

You are like Al Bundy bragging about his 4 touchdowns in one game.

MJeisxj2_400x400.jpg
 
OP
eolesen

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
15,316
9,221
What can we do to reduce the number of mass shootings. Regardless of how "rare" they are, there are significantly more here than anywhere else in the world. What can we do to reduce that?

KC Translated: "It's OK to ignore the 99.9% of homocides I don't want to talk about.... let's focus on that remaining 0.1% that helps me promote a narrative...."
 
OP
eolesen

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
15,316
9,221
YOu don't have to have a CCW class in Kansas or Missouri. Just buy a gun and hope for the best. But the gun nuts who propose more guns as a solution devised something they call "constitutional carry". Carry what you want, when you want and where you want...WITHOUT any training.

Nah, I don't think it's responsible to be handling a dangerous tool that I haven't been trained on. Nor do I think it's responsible to be making broad brush statements about how dangerous it is or isn't.

We made gun safety and handling a key part of the Scout calendar in every Troop I was associated with, and had NRA instructors come do hands-on safety with the boys, and we offered CCW training to our 18+ year old Ventures. To date, none of them have killed anyone in a public mass shooting that I'm aware of...

Both of my sons turned out to be pretty good marksmen, as did one of my nieces and two of my nephews. They do it with iron sights. These days, I'm lucky to hit something from 100 yards with a scope. At least I know they won't go hungry when the imminent zombie apocalypse or civil war shuts down grocery stores.
 

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
10,599
1,308
www.usaviation.com
KC Translated: "It's OK to ignore the 99.9% of homocides I don't want to talk about.... let's focus on that remaining 0.1% that helps me promote a narrative...."
Right. Set me straight...what is an acceptable number of elementary schools that should be shot up? How about high schools? How many malls, theaters and concerts should be shot up before we are concerned.? I mean...it's so miniscule, the families of those killed most like will have no problem with the "**** happens" explanation.
 
OP
eolesen

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
15,316
9,221
Right. Set me straight...what is an acceptable number of elementary schools that should be shot up? How about high schools? How many malls, theaters and concerts should be shot up before we are concerned.? I mean...it's so miniscule, the families of those killed most like will have no problem with the "**** happens" explanation.

What's your acceptable number of dead kids in Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, etc?

In the last two weeks, we've seen a seven year old killed in a drive-thru at a Chicago McDonalds and a three year old in Miami was killed at his own birthday party...

There's also been a one year old, six year old and seven year old hit by gunfire just in Miami over the last year...

In Chicago, it's six kids shot in seven weeks (three died including the girl at the drive thru).

I suspect I know why you don't want to focus on those...it breaks your narrative.

But hey, here's one literally in your own backyard, KC...

Brian Derek Henderson.... a sixth grader killed in Leavenworth. A six month old in another car hit by the same gunfire was uninjured.

https://fox4kc.com/news/he-was-our-...ated-after-12-year-old-killed-in-leavenworth/

If you're really concerned, feel free to drop a donation to help the family bury their son.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/brian-de...gn=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer
 
Last edited: