America West pilots weather briefing

What's the matter you guys don't like our old commercials? We had lots of cools one like that. I think what this thread has just demonstrated is that fact that America West was and fun, neat little airline that had a bunch of great people who came to work and had a good time. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, put down others and got all twisted and uptight about the stupidest little things. You easties could acually learn a thing or two about the culture the west had BEFORE this marriage.
exactly....we did have fun...ahhhhhhh....we have em flippin out over non revs in flip flops....come on....

I think what this thread has just demonstrated is that fact that America West was and fun, neat little airline that had a bunch of great people who came to work and had a good time.

sky high states: What year was that? 1985?
You cant blame the EAST for complaining how this arline is NOW run. Gawd, you come to work nowadays, and in the back of your mind, you FEAR what incompetent, mismanaged, EMBARRASSING experience you will deal with on a daily basis. Many WISH they would simply have a NORMAL DAY, let alone one that included a GOOD TIME.

only stating opinions

We didn't take ourselves too seriously, put down others and got all twisted and uptight about the stupidest little things. You easties could acually learn a thing or two about the culture the west had BEFORE this marriage.
Uptight about the stupidest little things like your agents being top out at 13.09 hr and very few even making that because of merit top out pay rarely being achieved

What's the matter you guys don't like our old commercials? We had lots of cools one like that. I think what this thread has just demonstrated is that fact that America West was and fun, neat little airline that had a bunch of great people who came to work and had a good time. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, put down others and got all twisted and uptight about the stupidest little things. You easties could acually learn a thing or two about the culture the west had BEFORE this marriage.
Culture? :blink: AHAHAHAHAHA

I don't see any twisted and uptight Easties...just extremely annoyed and very tired professionals having to put up with unbelievable incompetence and naivete.

Culture? :blink: AHAHAHAHAHA

I don't see any twisted and uptight Easties...just extremely annoyed and very tired professionals having to put up with unbelievable incompetence and naivete.

sky high states: AMEN, BROTHER.

Only stating opinions