America West pilots weather briefing

sky high states: Wow, we finally agree. :up:

ONLY stating opinions
sky high states: I HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE THAT PROFIT SHARING CAME FROM????.....NOT MANAGEMENT, BUT THE "EAST" F/A'S.

THANKYOUVERYMUCH.
only stating opinions
OOOOH Please!? Here we go again. So the easties did all the work in the last 2 years? Without the merger honey, the profit sharing would have been 0. Thanks for making me richer, I really appreciate it. :down:

OOOOH Please!? Here we go again. So the easties did all the work in the last 2 years? Without the merger honey, the profit sharing would have been 0. Thanks for making me richer, I really appreciate it. :down:

sky high states: And, because it WASNT in "YOUR CONTRACT" IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE GETTING ZERO, IDIOT. Understand that concept, you get what you negotiate! Profit sharing SHOULD OF COME FROM "YOUR" Management, NOT THE EAST F/A's!!

Bother way, what's your seniority?

only stating opinions

sky high states: And, because it WASNT in "YOUR CONTRACT" IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE GETTING ZERO, IDIOT. Understand that concept, you get what you negotiate! Profit sharing SHOULD OF COME FROM "YOUR" Management, NOT THE EAST F/A's!!

Bother way, what's your seniority?
only stating opinions
It was in the transition agreement IDIOT! Fa union approved, need more facts???? :p

It was in the transition agreement IDIOT! Fa union approved, need more facts???? :p

.....COST NEUTRAL for the company, at MY EXPENSE! Fa union approved WITHOUT my consent. JUNIOR boy!

ONLY stating opinions

only stating opinions

Well if it's YOUR contract...then why are we including you in OUR contract negotiations? Isn't YOUR contract up for renegotiation in 2012??

Well if it's YOUR contract...then why are we including you in OUR contract negotiations? Isn't YOUR contract up for renegotiation in 2012??

sky high states: LOL, like you guys on the west will advance your contract alittle more then WHERE YOU ARE NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.......at the bottom of the industry.

only stating opinions

sky high states: LOL, like you guys on the west will advance your contract alittle more then WHERE YOU ARE NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.......at the bottom of the industry.

only stating opinions
Yeah you got us. We are at the bottom of the industry with our narrowbody pay rates. Oh yeah and the bottom of the industry in sick leave and vacation too. A little research might be enlightening to see where other airlines are now with their contracts. I am definitely not an expert on industry compensation but I can tell you that the current AWA contract is not THE BOTTOM.

Back to the topic at hand. First a little flifo from tonight.

Flight # 310
Depart Charlotte, NC
Date 7/21/2007
Gate B3
Scheduled 4:15 PM
Actual 4:19 PM
Status Diverted To JAX
Flight Status
Diverted To Jacksonville -
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Date 7/21/2007
Actual 7:20 PM Departed

Arrive Tampa, FL
Date 7/21/2007
Gate F85
Scheduled 5:58 PM
Actual 8:13 PM
Status Arrived

Third time in three weeks. The flight wasnt even scheduled into TPA until 601pm tonight and at 630pm it was already on the ground in JAX. Does West dispatch not believe in any extra fuel for hold time? The same plane just flew from LAS-CLT (over 4 hours) and 30 mins past its skd 1 hour 30 min flight its already on the ground at the alternate. I know you dont want to fly around with loads of extra fuel, but 3 times in 3 weeks would normally indicate something isnt quite right. No other flights diverted again. Can someone in dispatch explain the reason this particular flight keeps getting zapped? Its summer. Its Florida, please put some more fuel on so it can make it with a little circle time and not have to divert each week. Its getting REAL old, quick. (At least next month this CLT-TPA-CLT is back to East metal!)

Back to the topic at hand. First a little flifo from tonight.

Flight # 310
Depart Charlotte, NC
Date 7/21/2007
Gate B3
Scheduled 4:15 PM
Actual 4:19 PM
Status Diverted To JAX
Flight Status
Diverted To Jacksonville -
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Date 7/21/2007
Actual 7:20 PM Departed

Arrive Tampa, FL
Date 7/21/2007
Gate F85
Scheduled 5:58 PM
Actual 8:13 PM
Status Arrived

Third time in three weeks. The flight wasnt even scheduled into TPA until 601pm tonight and at 630pm it was already on the ground in JAX. Does West dispatch not believe in any extra fuel for hold time? The same plane just flew from LAS-CLT (over 4 hours) and 30 mins past its skd 1 hour 30 min flight its already on the ground at the alternate. I know you dont want to fly around with loads of extra fuel, but 3 times in 3 weeks would normally indicate something isnt quite right. No other flights diverted again. Can someone in dispatch explain the reason this particular flight keeps getting zapped? Its summer. Its Florida, please put some more fuel on so it can make it with a little circle time and not have to divert each week. Its getting REAL old, quick. (At least next month this CLT-TPA-CLT is back to East metal!)

I was in TPA this week and let me tell you... I haven't seen such vilent thunderstorms all around the Bay and right on top the airport for a long time. I wouldn't have flown down here either without holding fuel.

Latest posts