America West pilots weather briefing

Question. Do you believe statically speaking a 5 year pilot is more safer than a 15 plus year pilot?
How many years has the 15 plus been furloughed and not flying? Maybe the 5 year pilot has been out on medical for sometime. What about a 15 year pilot who has done mostly international relief officer flying vs. a 5 year pilot who worked shuttle routes up and down the east coast? Your question has so many variables that I think it would be hard to apply a statistical trend to it.

How many years has the 15 plus been furloughed and not flying? Maybe the 5 year pilot has been out on medical for sometime. What about a 15 year pilot who has done mostly international relief officer flying vs. a 5 year pilot who worked shuttle routes up and down the east coast? Your question has so many variables that I think it would be hard to apply a statistical trend to it.

What if a cow could fly. Answer please.

Question. Do you believe statically speaking a 5 year pilot is more safer than a 15 plus year pilot?
The future will answer this, enjoy your flight.

What if a cow could fly. Answer please.
The future will answer this, enjoy your flight.
Alright then. I actually thought we were having a discussion about safety or something else that may be constructive. I guess I was wrong. Carry on.

Assuming the norm, please answer the question.

BTW, if you think a shuttle-only pilot has more experience than an international pilot than you have proved nostras point. You are not only inexperienced, but, immature for your age, though some might consider that a "feature". Being a scab is not considered part of "experience", normally.

Can't think of many mergers where ANY employees have truly benefited. Management has, but overall, the employees haven't.

sky high states: Wow, we finally agree. :up:

ONLY stating opinions

Can you say Profit Sharing??? :up:

sky high states: I HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE THAT PROFIT SHARING CAME FROM????.....NOT MANAGEMENT, BUT THE "EAST" F/A'S.

THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

only stating opinions

Assuming the norm, please answer the question.

BTW, if you think a shuttle-only pilot has more experience than an international pilot than you have proved nostras point. You are not only inexperienced, but, immature for your age, though some might consider that a "feature". Being a scab is not considered part of "experience", normally.
I don't think a shuttle only pilot necessarily has more experience. If you were to ask me who has more landings per hour flown, thus more exposure to adverse situations in the terminal environment, then I would have to say the shuttle pilot over the IRO. But you see I believe "experience" can't be quantified measuring just cycles, hours, or years. It is a package that is based on many different qualities not just one. I tell you what, you give me your version of "the norm" and then I'll answer your question.

What is amusing to me BTW is that you assume I am "immature" and "inexperienced". It is real easy to throw that around on a web board yet you know nothing about me. So really it is like water off a duck's back. Have a nice day.

As emotional as JB is, I would say the sir is a she. Maybe looks like a he ,but a still a she.
Easy there Sally - I'm probably senior to you!

Question: Are you statistically dumber than a rock or a two-by-four?

Junebug I love your picture avatar. Very funny. :D
Why thanks!

I had a tough time getting hawkhunter's mom to comb her hair for the picture so I had her put on a hat.