American Crew Gets Detained At Gru

Out of respect for flying partners, I'd like to stand up for LiveinHotel (but I can't)...geesh, RELAX already!!! Garfield has as much right to post his thoughts as you do. Stop acting like a girl! :D

Oh hotel boy. I am sorry to say that I do not think it will work quite the way you hope it will. Remember when the RIAA wanted to get info from the ISP’s? They had to go to court and get something called a court order. That was for copy right infringement. Do you honestly believe that AA will be able to just ask my ISP for my personal info and they will say … “sure, here it isâ€￾? The only way AA will get that info is if their request is backed by a court order which I seriously doubt will happen considering that I have done nothing wrong. The only thing I have done is prove to the rest of the posters here what kind of individual you really are and I consider that a public service. Consider that not a single individual (even those who disagree with most) have given you any support. So, like I said earlier, you may think you know who I am, but AA has not a clue and has no way of finding out so you just wasted your time, energy and 11 pages of paper, if indeed you actually did file. Personally I think it is just a bunch of hot air just like everything else you post but if it is not, I am looking forward to seeing the complaint. I am sure it will be worth a good laugh.

MJK, I think I will pass on your offer as well. Aside from the fact that waging war of a defenseless individual is against my code of honor, I have no idea where she/he/it has been and have no inclination of catching something from her/him/it.

Back