PHL guys messing with West planes/crews?

Thank God the Mechanics do check the A/C.

HP doesn't have the world's greatest track record with naintenance having been fined and nearly grounded.

Besides how does a Flight Attendent know what the mechs do is "white glove" where or when did they get their A & P License?

Given HP's prior record I think the customers in PHL should thank the mechs for their attention to detail and ensuring the publics safety. They have the FAA rules for a reason.

Or would you rather entrust your life to the folks who did the mtc on the B1900 that met it's fate in CLT a few years back?? If HP can't fix them, then they shouldn't leave PHL until they're airworthy. Nice to see someone minding the store.

To all of the mechanics thanks for the attention to detail. Keep up the good work and again thanks for keeping me and all of the others safe.

All your posting is very hateful and inaccurate towards HP. Would you please lay of this hate.

In CLT there was no HP when the tragic event occured.

I really do not know why are you budding in when US/HP employees are discussing issue.

I know you are a valued customer, but you do not know everything, even though you prtend to be an "expert " on all the topics discussed here.

I know you will send me a PM and will be your usual hatefull self.

You threatened many times, that you will not fly our airline, however, you still post here , thus I assume that you are still "elite" and fly on us. There is a pay off for you, otherwise you would choose the other 6 legacy carriers.

If you have any problem with all the phases of the US/HP why don't you get in Parkers face, insted of attacking us the people who do not have anything to do with it.

The licence was not pulled, almost doesn't count. Almost winning the lottery is not winning.

Please, re-think when you post your bias opinion about us.

Used to be the website had limited functionality compared to it's peers, but what was there actually worked (so long as you avoided the back button).

Tempe did the impossible, and broke it such that even basic things still don't work right.

"Personally I LOVE being made a fool out of by HP's incompetent IT department."

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't the US web site a piece of sh!t long before this merger came to pass?

I seem to recall a goodly number of rants about it in ages past.

I have the FAA evidence, numerous months of DOT Reports, A Consumer Reports Survey, A Police Blotter for DUI, photo's of long lines, Res Migration Documents that prove incompetence. All of these items support my side of the argument.

And a pic or two that proves it.

You're right it IS hateful that US Airways treats its customers and employees the way they do. I am hateful when drunken corporate executives haul down millions and deliver a crap product, a crap operation, treat their employees and customers like crap. That does make me hateful. Especially when I read the rants that come to the FFOCUS website.

I'm VERY hateful when I get embarassed telling three learners in my class that they can print their Airways boarding passes on line only to have the system fail. As a courtesy to the students I projected the web page on the screen at the end of class so they could easily follow their instructor. Personally I LOVE being made a fool out of by HP's incompetent IT department. I started out today HAPPY, then I made the mistake of trying to interact with US Airways and it's feeble IT system and the Happy went bye bye.

I am certain that their are some very very nice dedicated folks at HP, I know because I met quite a few. Te problem is they don't have the authority to buy pencils much less effect change, so yeah I'm hateful, damn hateful and no PM for you. :angry:

Go back a few years when I was singing US Airways praises and traveling with Chocolate for the flight crews and Res centers, See if I was hateful then?
View attachment 6148[

ed
If US Airways work so well,than why were 2 Bankrupsies s a within 3 years.

I just checked in the Hotel Computer and it worked, and it was painless.

The Gate Agent in PHL and CLT told me they are not going to learn the new system, will find excuses why their can't do it. " We want everything as it was before pre Bankrupsy." Hence , there is lots on non compliance, even if it is functioning.

The picture you are showing about the bags , reminds me of 2004 Christmas Fiasco in PHL which was under the Old USairways.

Neither before nor the after the merger US airways was not spotless, thus no use to blame the HP employees for it. Again, get in Parker Face, you know where is the CHQ is, and if you do not get satisfaction than you have options, as you so often verbalised.

The FFOCUSS was established by you it is your web site, thus I am sure there is lots of rent and rave there.

If US Airways work so well,than why were 2 Bankrupsies s a within 3 years.

Because the executives saw an opportunity to move some costs from the expenses column to the capital gains column?

bk2 was publically sold as simply interdicting contracts. After the pilots literally threw their careers at the company in bk1 the company felt there was more to go back for. Neither bk had anything to do with solvency.

I just checked in the Hotel Computer and it worked, and it was painless.

PB is talking as a consumer of the US offerings, not as an employee. The database scale differences are highlighted by the difficulties experienced by customers vs your pathetic and measily experience, indicative of attempting to shove ten lbs of fecal matter into a five lb. bag. Which is sorta the experience "the gnu US" imposes on its customers.

The Gate Agent in PHL and CLT told me they are not going to learn the new system, will find excuses why their can't do it. " We want everything as it was before pre Bankrupsy." Hence , there is lots on non compliance, even if it is functioning.

No they did not tell you that. Most are gamely attempting to work around, as necessary, a broken system, a system never designed for real passenger service.

The picture you are showing about the bags , reminds me of 2004 Christmas Fiasco in PHL which was under the Old USairways.

That is a repeating scenario, worsened by absentee mgmt, all hat and no cattle.

Neither before nor the after the merger US airways was not spotless, thus no use to blame the HP employees for it. Again, get in Parker Face, you know where is the CHQ is, and if you do not get satisfaction than you have options, as you so often verbalised.

But now, it is your problem also.

The cretins in Tempe had simply taken incompetance to a "higher" level.

The FFOCUSS was established by you it is your web site, thus I am sure there is lots of rent and rave there.

From what I hear, it is getting quieter and quieter as potential passengers realize that their US ticket simply buys them a set of seat belts, with no guarantee of departure/arrival times, toilets no cleaner than a backalley corner in a slum, missed connections, executive deafness and when they do respond, refunds consist of a good chance at another trip from heck.

How many times does a Yugo buyer return lemons to the same dealer before they go somewhere else?

All:

So I am asking here - anyone else seeing or hearing about this? I am willing to concede that one ill-fated crew might be having an extreme run of bad luck, but I also note that this HP flight (PHL-SEA, #672) hasnt departed PHL anything less than 45 minutes late in the last week. It has ranged from 0:45 to 1:50 late departing. I also

thanks.

No West targeting... this is PHL normal ops. FYI, do NOT come through PHL on A Saturday night... you will be there 'till sunrise waiting for anything.