American Sniper

Ms Tree said:
And you two did what again? Amazes me that you two have the nerve to rag on Bear about his service. He's got plenty of stupid crap to pile on about. This sure as hell is not one of them.
It amazes me that Barry-O believes Kyle wasn't a hero simply because Barry-O believes we shouldn't have been in Iraq, yet wants to pat himself on the back for serving "DURING", not " IN" Nam....another war, many have said we shouldn't have been in.
Yet you want to call myself and Elosen out, while giving the BIGOT a pass! Shove it!

southwind said:
It amazes me that Barry-O believes Kyle wasn't a hero simply because Barry-O believes we shouldn't have been in Iraq, yet wants to pat himself on the back for serving "DURING", not " IN" Nam....another war, many have said we shouldn't have been in.
Yet you want to call myself and Elosen out, while giving the BIGOT a pass! Shove it!
You and eolesen calling anyone out for their service is hypocritical at best, and downright wrong.

I don't agree with Bears on much, but you guys are flat wrong here.

southwind said:
Stick it your self. You question his service when the two.of you have not done ****. This has nothing to do with your hatred of Obama. You want to rag on Bear, knock your self out. He is an idiot and a biggot but he served and you did not. So you are in no place to question his patriotism or courage or anything else having to do with his service.

777 fixer said:

Wouldn't that apply to MCItransplant?
and who's to say that you weren't a pencil pusher who never saw a day of combat, or as I call it, REAL MILITARY LIFE. I didn't serve because of a visual handicap, but I respect our true heroes who put their life on the line in fascinating ways. If I told you why my friend got the Navy Cross it would blow your mind.

signals said:
and who's to say that you weren't a pencil pusher who never saw a day of combat, or as I call it, REAL MILITARY LIFE. I didn't serve because of a visual handicap, but I respect our true heroes who put their life on the line in fascinating ways. If I told you why my friend got the Navy Cross it would blow your mind.
I'm pretty sure 777 fixer worked combat air ops on an aircraft carrier during active conflict. You are way off base here too. What is with all of you who didn't serve, questioning the 'type' of service, when you didn't do squat?

Ms Tree said:
Stick it your self. You question his service when the two.of you have not done ####. This has nothing to do with your hatred of Obama. You want to rag on Bear, knock your self out. He is an idiot and a biggot but he served and you did not. So you are in no place to question his patriotism or courage or anything else having to do with his service.
His Patriotism? He has flat out said, on these boards, if he even thought he'd have been sent to "NAM" , he would have fled to Canada, never looked back and slept like a baby.
Now maybe the Libtard contingent here, believes that's Patriotism but, not in my book.
Now you and Glen can move along with your false assumptions!

southwind said:
His Patriotism? He has flat out said, on these boards, if he even thought he'd have been sent to "NAM" , he would have fled to Canada, never looked back and slept like a baby.
Now maybe the Libtard contingent here, believes that's Patriotism but, not in my book.
Now you and Glen can move along with your false assumptions!
He did server. You did not do jack chit. Making a decision not to fight in an immoral war is something a lot of people did. I respect them for following their convictions. I also have the UT most respect for those who went into combat.

You and the others who did not do anything while questioning those that did serve is the ultimate form of cowardice and hypocrisy but seems to par for the course for the chicken hawks of this board.

Glenn Quagmire said:
You and eolesen calling anyone out for their service is hypocritical at best, and downright wrong.

I don't agree with Bears on much, but you guys are flat wrong here.
Nah, I'm not calling him out on having served. I'm just saying that he's no Chris Kyle, and his own words confirm it.

He's entirely wrong for calling Kyle chicken-#### when he never saw live fire. Kyle certainly did, and he re-enlisted for more. I'm guessing Bears did the minimum commitment, which again, is how he's described his career at AA and Amtrak.

Ms Tree said:
He did server. You did not do jack chit. Making a decision not to fight in an immoral war is something a lot of people did. I respect them for following their convictions. I also have the UT most respect for those who went into combat.
You and the others who did not do anything while questioning those that did serve is the ultimate form of cowardice and hypocrisy but seems to par for the course for the chicken hawks of this board.
Barry-O volunteered his services for 2 reasons.
1. He wanted to aviod being in the heat of battle.
2. If he hadn't have volunteered , he would have been drafted and placed in said heat of battle.

And last, the only reason I'm calling his sorry ass out is because he calling an American Hero who volunteered without the "Fear" of being drafted a chicken sh!t.

I think we all know who that title belongs to.....so, continue your suckin' up to someone who throws their brother in arms, under the bus.

southwind said:
Barry-O volunteered his services for 2 reasons.
1. He wanted to aviod being in the heat of battle.
2. If he hadn't have volunteered , he would have been drafted and placed in said heat of battle.
And last, the only reason I'm calling his sorry ass out is because he calling an American Hero who volunteered without the "Fear" of being drafted a chicken sh!t.
I think we all know who that title belongs to.....so, continue your suckin' up to someone who throws their brother in arms, under the bus.
Does not matter why he served. He did. You did not. And still stop lying about my supporting Bear.

Latest posts

Back