American to lease A319s and A321s

Once again, I am glad to see your obsessed with me and try to make it about me, maybe you need to call the EAP and get some help.

Its NOT personal its all about a stock clerk with IAM on the brain, that feel he has a vested interest in what the Mechanics of AA need.

It's the stuff you put here which will put questions into mind to keep the industrial way of thinking
here at AA.

Get involved over at USAir they are under attach from the IBT don't you feel you need to tell them more than you need to be here at AA.

AMFA at AA in 2013

Reactions: 4 people
If I had to guess, I'd predict that the mechanic and related group at new AA will gladly trade away more in-house overhaul for higher wages.

No, the TWU will because we have no say in any decisions which affects our livelihood. I am sure the IAM will go along with whatever the TWU says and does.

Reactions: 2 people
Here's the link to your post:
http://hub.aa.com/en...eet-transaction
Not dated.

It's not dated but it's from July 20, 2011, when AA announced the huge orders with Boeing and Airbus for 460 narrowbody aircraft and options on hundreds more. It's essentially a web page that duplicates the press release.

I can't tell what point 700UW was trying to make when he cut and pasted all that material above - which is often the case when someone cuts and pastes large blocks of text.

Reactions: 1 person
FWAAA,

Airbus narrowbodies dont get a "heavy" c-check, all the c-checks are overnight checks, except one which is a three day check. The S-checks are the heavy checks, usually 21 to 30 days done every six years.
The overnight phase c checks are just US's mx program. Airbus doesn't tell the customer how to run their program, just time limits on what needs to be done by when.
Edit- you don't know what mx program the new carrier will choose.

You dont know that, a JCBA will have to be negotiated now wont it?

Shall I call you a grease monkey and stoop to your level?

I guess you forgot about a thing called a merger, you know the combining of two airlines, which currently one of them does the airbus c-checks and s-checks overhaul in-house?
I`m saying you US fellas need to understand your way of doing things is going to change. AA is working it`s way out of heavy overhaul. Regarding a new cba,you guys should prepare yourselves for 5 holidays, 5 pd sk days, no double time and less vacation to name a few. I`d like to believe otherwise but I`ve been around far too long. As long as an industrial union is on the property the AMT is screwed. IMO it`s far more likely US is brought down to our level. Welcome Aboard!!

All ready been there done that, US; employees wont accept going backwards and I guess you forget Doug is going to be in charge and no one knows who will be in charge of labor relations or what direction the company will take in negotiations.

All ready been there done that, US; employees wont accept going backwards and I guess you forget Doug is going to be in charge and no one knows who will be in charge of labor relations or what direction the company will take in negotiations.
LOL, OK I forgot who I was talking to. I`m sure it will be a lovefest and everyone one will be HAPPY. As far as "accepting going backwards", allow me to introduce you to our maintenance base in Tulsa. 74% of them have NO PROBLEM going backwards. GO AMFA

You havent work for US, you havent been through two bankruptcies, US M&R hadnt been in Section 6 since the 1999 agreement, took three rounds of concessions through two bankruptcies, they wont stand for a substandard joint contract.

The US employees can work under their CBA and have no problems, as its better than the AA bankruptcy CBA.

But hey, you know it all right?

You havent work for US, you havent been through two bankruptcies, US M&R hadnt been in Section 6 since the 1999 agreement, took three rounds of concessions through two bankruptcies, they wont stand for a substandard joint contract.

The US employees can work under their CBA and have no problems, as its better than the AA bankruptcy CBA.

But hey, you know it all right?
Nope I do not "know it all". I do know AA though. Guess you guys will know it soon enough....GO AMFA