American to lease A319s and A321s

I have been a member of the Teamsters and IAM. Also , EMPLOYEE AT WILL at USAirways for 8 yrs. . AMFA and the NEW/ AIRLINE/ TEAMSTERS after leaving AFL-CIO are DESPERATE and BROKE . Vote for the Association . SOLIDARITY !. IAMATWU.

Reactions: 1 person
I have been a member of the Teamsters and IAM. Also , EMPLOYEE AT WILL at USAirways for 8 yrs. . AMFA and the NEW/ AIRLINE/ TEAMSTERS after leaving AFL-CIO are DESPERATE and BROKE . Vote for the Association . SOLIDARITY !. IAMATWU.

Look, another Industrial union stooge has graced us on this forum.
Why did we not see this coming? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which employee group at US isn't unionized (other than management)? You say you're an employee at will for 8 years, but pilots, FAs, fleet service, maintenance and agents are all unionized at US.

He worked for PSA, the ramp was teamsters, when US merged PSA they became non-union, from 89-95, when they voted in the IAM and didnt get their first CBA until 1999.

I understand US has A350s on order. Any guesses if that stands in the merger given we have 787s on order?

i forgot to mention too i dont know how many of those would be replacement planes which would replace the older planes but yes youre right it is interesting

I`ll pick the Airbus reps brains tomorrow in class. See if they know anything.

Thanks 700UW for the explanation of OUR History at LCC/US/PSA. 1AA. I am proud to be an INDUSTRIAL UNION STOOGE . Vote YES Brother and Sisters or risk becoming a CORPORATE STOOGE for AMR Group. SOLIDARITY. IAMATWU .

Well, you baggage handlers can enjoy the IAM/TWU mash-up; fortunately, the M&R groups will be moving up to the AMFA.

Reactions: 3 people
Were you able to find out any information itll be very interesting to know esp bec the A350 is now prepping for test flights
No, I did not catch up to the reps today. However my cousin just started pilot indoc at US. He said the VP of flight told his class all orders were going forward. Personally I can`t see the "new AA" flying both 787 and A350.

Why not UA, is going to do it?

Different planes different missions, DL has both 777 and A330s, similar situation.

Having multiple different fleets are becoming more attractive considering MBV's , tooling, and facilities are no longer needed.
Virtual Airlines - all planes and no employees. It's their goal.