AMFA Drive started in Tulsa ?

nitronutt

May 14, 2012
Noticed that a lot of AMP guys are walking around with amfa cards. Are you kidding me? Do you really think this is the right time for this? This was tried before and failed.... Now you are going for another round ! After seeing the damage done to the AMT's at United and Northwest Keep your Cards!!

Noticed that a lot of AMP guys are walking around with amfa cards. Are you kidding me? Do you really think this is the right time for this? This was tried before and failed.... Now you are going for another round ! After seeing the damage done to the AMT's at United and Northwest Keep your Cards!!

Just wait until you really see the damage TWU has done at American Airlines. You are entitled to your opinion. Maybe if you did not believe every lie from Pine Street, you would actually know more about the truth.

By the way, can you tell me WHEN a "good time" is to come to the conclusion that your Union sucks and needs to be replaced? In my opinion there is never a good time to hace to face that reality. But here we are.

Understand your point... But change unions in bankruptcy ! Didn't Northwest do that ?

Understand your point... But change unions in bankruptcy ! Didn't Northwest do that ?

No the change to AMFA did not happen while NWA was in Babkruptcy.
Stop listening to TWU lies and get the facts straight before you run off the deep end in fear.

The Bankruptcy will be decided long before any election will take place.
These things take time.
Get informed and drop the fear of change!

Again, WHEN is a good time, for the membership of a Union to decide they have had enough?

It's good to hear an AMFA drive is underway in Tulsa, I am hearing alot of positive feedback not only hear at AFW, but DFW as well. It's now or never, and we are glad Tulsa is kicking this thing off....Thanks

Im thinking that running a card drive on fear is not a good idea! Never the less... Where are all the Northwest and United Amt's...Unemployed !

Wrong again nitronutt, trust me, they're NOT unemployed. They've moved on to better things and have no regrets about striking Steenland & NWA.

Again, WHEN is the time? If not now, when!?
Snap out of your myopic view of the TWU & battered wife syndrome & sign an AMFA card.

IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE-unless you stay w the TWU!

Im thinking that running a card drive on fear is not a good idea! Never the less... Where are all the Northwest and United Amt's...Unemployed !

I don't know. I am concerned with right now here at AA only. No matter what happened at other Airlines, that doesn't mean a damn thing about what will happen at AA. If you had a Union that was democratic you would understand that point.

Do you honestly believe that there is some AMFA Union Boogie Man hiding under your bed trying to eliminate you and your job?

Its just bad timing !! The economic situation outside of AA is so gloomy... If thing were booming outside of AA you might have a good point. Where were all the card drives 3 or 4 years ago?

thank you Tulsa for starting the drive, enough is enough. how many times you going to listen to the crooks? they are a business after your dues ONLY. Also thank you for voting no & having a pair for all of us in this profession. sincerely inspector in taesl afw. :)

WOW... geeze.. so if everyone doesnt agree and sign a card your out ! Figured this site was a place to get info and debate the topics..

Back