Amfa Informational Meeting

Checking it Out said:
Amfa= Largest percentage of members on layoff and the worse contract language negotiated in the industry!
[post="262484"][/post]​

Check your numbers again, AA/twu at over 6,000 on layoff and climbing is the industry leader. Don't deny it; you idiots put it in writing before the NMB. You didn't lie now or did you?

Language please, we don't have any left.

• Banned
Checking it Out said:
Amfa= Largest percentage of members on layoff and the worse contract language negotiated in the industry!
[post="262484"][/post]​
Article 1- Recognition and Scope

Section (e) Paragraph (2)
"IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING IN THIS ARTICLE REQUIRES THE MAINTENANCE OF THE PRESENT VOLUME OF WORK"

Well Burny, I don't think you could get any worse language in a contract than this twu gem.

Now go bury your head back in the sand. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Checking it Out said:
[post="262484"][/post]​

kevin, stop! Your causing my side to hurt I'm laughing so hard at your stupidity. Try this:

The twu... an organization that allows AMT jobs to be performed by non-AMTs. AS LONG AS THESE NON-AMTS PAY THE twu DUES!

Ken MacTiernan said:
kevin, stop! Your causing my side to hurt I'm laughing so hard at your stupidity. Try this:

The twu... an organization that allows AMT jobs to be performed by non-AMTs. AS LONG AS THESE NON-AMTS PAY THE twu DUES!
[post="262660"][/post]​
AA is using non-A&Ps for line maitenance???

If not, then why are you so concerned; you are on a line station, and EVERY, EVERY airline AMFA represents has been eliminating overhaul, or never had much overhaul to start with.

Ken just pray that if TULE is ever sold, we don't have a chance to bump to line stations first, you will be watching airplanes take off from the nearest beach, what is it Coronado?

Maybe the line boys at NWA should stop fixing airplanes maintained overseas, and SWA amts stop installing black boxes and wheels and brakes overhauled by outside vendors. Do you really feel that all the support shops have to have A&Ps? Does the Local Sam's Club hire fully qualified car mechanics to change tires?

This entire thread started with the premise that laying off lots of amts is the same as laying off the largest % which is what AMFA airlines have done, keep up the propaganda, there are plenty of true believers out there, they have to believe in something, even if it is apples and oranges debates.

j7915 said:
AA is using non-A&Ps for line maitenance???

If not, then why are you so concerned; you are on a line station, and EVERY, EVERY airline AMFA represents has been eliminating overhaul, or never had much overhaul to start with.

Ken just pray that if TULE is ever sold, we don't have a chance to bump to line stations first, you will be watching airplanes take off from the nearest beach, what is it Coronado?

Maybe the line boys at NWA should stop fixing airplanes maintained overseas, and SWA amts stop installing black boxes and wheels and brakes overhauled by outside vendors. Do you really feel that all the support shops have to have A&Ps? Does the Local Sam's Club hire fully qualified car mechanics to change tires?

This entire thread started with the premise that laying off lots of amts is the same as laying off the largest % which is what AMFA airlines have done, keep up the propaganda, there are plenty of true believers out there, they have to believe in something, even if it is apples and oranges debates.
[post="262727"][/post]​

Once again, reading what you want into posts? I said the twu gave away jobs once done by AMTs to non-AMTs; ie. ramp & OSM. Do I feel that a part repaired or overhauled that is placed on an a/c be done by an A&P? Yes. Why is this wrong? Our back shops were all A&Ps but not any longer. Why is that j?

Why would o/h at AA be sold? The twu would never let that happen. Right? As for bumping I can gaurantee you that the MAJORITY of people in Tulsa will not "bump" to NY, LA, CA or anywhere else the cost of living is the norm. The only propaganda being posted is that by people too afraid to identify themselves as twu supporters.

AS for Sam's Club hiring qualified mechanics or not is not my concern. Protecting & promoting our profession is. ;)

CIO and j7915 are the same person! :shock:

twuer is Hammacks wife! :shock:

Another Officer's wife er uh soon to be X-Wife has turned over contents of his hard drive! :shock:

Oh my, someone is going to go to jail ! :shock:

7915 says

How can AA sell something they don't own? Give up the lease yes!

Decision 2004 said:
CIO and j7915 are the same person! :shock:

twuer is Hammacks wife! :shock:

Another Officer's wife er uh soon to be X-Wife has turned over contents of his hard drive! :shock:

Oh my, someone is going to go to jail ! :shock:
[post="262811"][/post]​

cio and j7915 are the same person? Woa! Personality problems ot does he do this to make it seem as if there are actually more twu sell outs then there really are? Hey, did he get to vote twice?

twuer is his wife? OK, but why must she also hide behind an alias and attack people too? Is that a secret motto of married twu supporters?

As for a hard drive being turned over may I ask turned over to whom? And if this person's computer shows they have violated AA's Article 32 will they be fired?

Ah, the twu... an organization that thinks they have more members supporting them then they actuually do. (Minus dead people of course.) ;)

• Banned
AMFAMAN said:
What did they find, glamour shot photos of manAAgement?
[post="262825"][/post]​
I'm hearing that cio admitted that he's coming out of the closet as a trisexual, and he's been observed by some Okie noodlers spawning with a very hot trophy catfish in Keystone Lake. :shock: :D :shock: :D

I take it that this hard drive was "HARD CORE". Let's see PUNKS, DRUNKS, FELONS, COWARDS, and now PEDOPHILES! What other morals and ethics can the TWU leaders teach us?

: Union Member
Email:
Employer: NWA
Station: MSP
Date: Monday April 18, 2005
Time: 04:44:43 AM

Comments
In The Know said "Don't forget amfa gets a cash reward if the concesions are passed". People like you also said this when the IAM was in control. Why don't you guys start a drive to oust these terrible leaders? If what you say is true it won’t take much to convince the membership. See there’s the hard part it needs to be true. Get off your butt and go to the meeting on Tuesday, speak up where it counts.

What are you talking about? AMFA actually has an agreement with UAL management that pays AMFA national if concessions are passed! You're talking about NWA and we don't know what you're talking about.

James T. Kirk said:
: Union Member
Email:
Employer: NWA
Station: MSP
Date: Monday April 18, 2005
Time: 04:44:43 AM
Comments
In The Know said "Don't forget amfa gets a cash reward if the concesions are passed". People like you also said this when the IAM was in control. Why don't you guys start a drive to oust these terrible leaders? If what you say is true it won’t take much to convince the membership. See there’s the hard part it needs to be true. Get off your butt and go to the meeting on Tuesday, speak up where it counts.

What are you talking about?  AMFA actually has an agreement with UAL management that pays AMFA national if concessions are passed!  You're talking about NWA and we don't know what you're talking about.
[post="262979"][/post]​

James T,

Read that again and explain to us what that says?
It sounds like some ignoramous argueing with himself and I cannot even understand what the point was supposed to be!

I am willing to read your post from other bulletin since you are clearly incapable of defending your own union. But really now, don't you think the subject matter of the post should be uderstandable before you copy and paste?

:blink:

When you get the chance to bump to NY try and live on your AA pay. I hope you like working 2 jobs because youre going to need the extra cash. Its easy to talk sit when your COLA is almost 2 too 1 :lol:

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
When you get the chance to bump to NY try and live on your AA pay. I hope you like working 2 jobs because youre going to need the extra cash. Its easy to talk sit when your COLA is almost 2 too 1 :lol:
[post="263023"][/post]​

Time,
I don't think kevin would ever go to NY or CA if he had to follow his job. He is an individual who is just "happy to have a job". He will swallow any future concession scam in order to save jobs only to watch those jobs leave later.

By the way, I'm sure kevin and his twu supporting sellout mentality would be welcomed with open arms in JFK or LGA & EWR. But before "bumping" I would wager kevin would beg for an international spot first. ;)

Back