Amfa Informational Meeting

Checking it Out said:
Thanks for the comments! Have a Great TWU Day!!!!!!!

Keep up the great job all you TWU Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!!
[post="263221"][/post]​

These people are amazing. Isn't it difficult to type with your head buried in the sand, or maybe it's stuck somewhere else! :ph34r:

Checking it Out said:

[post="263221"][/post]​

Yes! Especially a great twu day on May 1st when we get another raise! YEA! What is it going to be? THIRTY EIGHT CENTS!

Ah, to be both ingnorant and cowardly... just like cio.j7915! :ph34r:

Checking it Out said:

[post="263221"][/post]​

Kevin,

Tell us all again how the concessions saved 12,000 jobs and three maintenance bases at American Airlines.

That particular story of yours is my favorite and have not heard it in awhile!

Tell why we should trust one of the 46 S.E.R.P. Recipients (Carmine).

Tell how the membership voted 3 times against building a union hall, but it will happen anyway.

Tell us the current outsource percentage at AA.

Tell us limit on outsourced work.

Tell us why MCI couldn't get third party work to stay afloat but Tulsa can.

It is easy to throw stones, but what about your glass house?

You amfa pukes just don't quit do you? It's amazing that when the conversation starts to get "factual", if you may, the likes of Decision, Hackman and others go way off track with attacks and crazy statements. It seems nothing has changed!!!! I wonder who I will be tomorrow?????

Not to change the subject or anything......
What's this I hear about NWA laying off another 600 or so????
Maybe you can shed some light..........
(Associated Press
Northwest Sends Layoff Notices to 600
04.13.2005, 08:16 PM
Northwest Airlines Corp. plans to lay off 600 Minnesota mechanics as
part of
a previously announced plan to cut as many as 930 mechanics jobs this
year.
Kurt Ebenhoch, a spokesman for Eagan-based Northwest, said the layoff
notices sent Wednesday would be effective in July. He said two heavy
maintenance lines operated by outside companies were also being shut
down.......)

What does that make now......3/4s of their mechanic workforce????? Tell me again why AA should go amfa?????

Continue to bury your heads and when all is said and done I will gladly accept your apologies!!!!!

As CIO says, or should I say, my alter ego says........
HAVE A GREAT TWU DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

"If AMFA does get in(and I hope they do), it will probably mean higher pay, and less AMT's, similiar to NW !!! "

Now that's unionism NH/BBs!!!!! Thanks for clearing that up for us!!!!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, huh??? Once again, that good ole amfa mentality rears it's ugly head!!!!!!!

twuer said:
"If AMFA does get in(and I hope they do), it will probably mean higher pay, and less AMT's, similiar to NW !!! "
Now that's unionism NH/BBs!!!!! Thanks for clearing that up for us!!!!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, huh??? Once again, that good ole amfa mentality rears it's ugly head!!!!!!!
[post="263647"][/post]​

Well, well, well. If it isn't ole twuer herself. "Ugly head" you say? The ONLY ugly head there is would be the one the twu international, and select local officers, has. You know the one I'm talking about. The UGLY HEAD OF GREED & INEPTNESS.

Come on twuer, tell us all here again how the mighty twu accepted concessions AFTER it was discovered we were lied to. Then tell us how we were promised a FULL REVOTE and did not get one. If there is enough wind in your lungs, after your hyperventilating from remembering the facts as they happened, tell us all how the twu's UNELECTED jim little said the twu will accept the concessions to save jobs. You know, what was it, something like 12,000 jobs and three main bases. But alas, those jobs were fictitious. AMTs at AA were indeed laid off. But the concessions were suppose to save them. Were we lied to?

You seem to not want to understand the facts surrounding a life in aviation. Anyone who enteres aviation thinking they will not be touched by layoffs is small minded. Every airline will/has had layoffs. No union can prevent that. However, I do not pay my union to lie to me. Nor do I pay my union to allow other work groups to perform jobs in my classification.

The twu... an organization that doesn't care about the craft of AMTs. Only their money! :shock:

Hey twuer,

Don't know about you but I am tired of trying to tell some of these posters anything! Hell, we tell them that the amfa is allowing the laying off 200 here, 600 there , approaching 50% of their represented workforce at one airline alone, and they still want you to "tellemagain".......... :blink:

Oh well, I guess it gives us something to do....!

----------------------------------
amfa: The tell me again of the labor movement
Where YUGO, they GO, hell they all GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Hey twuer,

Don't know about you but I am tired of trying to tell  some of these posters anything! Hell, we tell them that the amfa is allowing the laying off 200 here, 600 there , approaching 50% of their represented workforce at one airline alone,  and they still want you to "tellemagain".......... :blink:

[post="264010"][/post]​

Instead they should stick with a union that eliminates their jobs but keeps the dues coming in right?

After all how can the International make ends meet? They are willing to sacrifice the quality of jobs for quantity in order to fund the Internationals payroll and perks.

HSS acts like we dont have thousands laid off. These thousands which are easy enough to see are only part of the story however. Lets not forget that many of the A&P jobs that are being eliminated at other carriers now are jobs that the TWU/AA eliminated from A&Ps in stages over the last twenty years. From R&D to SRPs, the TWU has eliminated thousands of A&P jobs in order to give AA a competive edge through lower labor costs. Is that what you pay dues for? A union that gives the company lower labor costs? The TWU has made the AA employee the scabs of the industry by working for less. Sure we can say that we are still working (at least some of us) but thats the same reply scabs give to strikers as they cross picket lines. "We are working for less but at least we are still working".

Bob Owens said:
HSS acts like we dont have thousands laid off.
[post="264339"][/post]​

Remember Bob, HSS doesn't care one bit about anything outside of the surrounding cities of the Tulsa Maintenance Base. According to HSS, TWA layoffs, "who cares, they were lucky to have a job anyway." Line and AFW layoffs, who cares, those guys want AMFA." This is typical thinking of the twu cultist.

6000 jobs and 25k a year lost....THANKS twu

Name: call to arms
Email:
Employer: nwa
Station: msp
Date: Saturday April 23, 2005
Time: 03:17:24 PM

Comments
I know a lot of you guys get you're info from the standard propaganda machines, but I read this somewhere and found it pertinent to our situation. It's from a reverend who spent some time in a nazi concentration camp. he said " In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist, then they came for the jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a jew. Then they came for the Catholics. I didn't speak up because I was a protestant. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak up." You get the idea, or maybe you don't. the company came for the cleaners in Memphis and we did nothing, they came for the guys with 1997 and up seniority and we did nothing, they came for the guys with 1994 seniority and we did nothing, and now they are coming for the rest of us!! I for one will not be loaded into box car without a fight!!! the other day Mike Clem told some of us to give 110% to show the company (nazi assholes) that they will miss us . Well Mike that is about as compliant as it gets, just get in box car and don't cause any trouble. I say they can KISS MY ASS, and so can AMFA with their just be a gentlemen and maybe they will treat us with respect. I'm losing my job and I for one say AMFA can GO TO HELL!!!!!!! DO NOT ASK FOR WHO THE BELL TOLLS? FOR THAT BELL TOLLS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High Speed Steel said:
Hey twuer,

Don't know about you but I am tired of trying to tell some of these posters anything! Hell, we tell them that the amfa is allowing the laying off 200 here, 600 there , approaching 50% of their represented workforce at one airline alone, and they still want you to "tellemagain".......... :blink:

[post="264010"][/post]​

HSS,

After TWU beat amfa I decided to take a break. I check in from time to time to read all the BS floating around in cyberspace and when I return I see it is the "same ole-same ole" crap from the amfa supporters.

Bob always has some kind of "Owenism" and most of the others are wannabes who seem to be dissheveled and disallusioned.

I don't think the TWU supporters on this board EVER denied the fact that the TWU has lost members. Have you denied it HSS, how about you CIO? I know I haven't. But what these poor souls fail to realize is that amfa will not save anyone and Delle will not come in to AA on his white horse and rescue anyone. They haven't done it as of yet!!! I will admit that I have not always been happy with all of the decisions made by the leaders of the TWU but the decisions by amfa have been much more devastating for our profession. But because we make a couple dollars less than some amfa mechanics these amfa-ites think that it's okay to lose folks as long as they have that extra buck or two. It's a reasoning that I will never understand and it is sure has something to say about their sense of what "union" is suppose to be. Just go back a few posts and read NH/BBs comments. That is the amfa way of thinking right there.

I am again realizing why I stayed away so long from these boards. "What we have here is a failure to communicate!!" I have listened to the amfa crap and they have yet to prove themselves. It's not that hard to understand. You just have to look around and see what is happening to our profession and see who is allowing it to happen and with what consequences.

If and when it ever comes time to change unions it will NOT be amfa who will be getting my vote.

twuer said:
"What we have here is a failure to communicate!!"

Communicate...Funny, ManAAgement Jim, Ex VP twu, said the same thing.Are you Jimmy?

If and when it ever comes time to change unions it will NOT be amfa who will be getting my vote.
[post="264609"][/post]​

Who would get your vote, you can write in whomever you want.

I believe the union, any union, will not change our profession back to the lifestyle/payscale we enjoyed prior to the fuel cost jump or 9-11. Let's face it, AA will outsource it's maintenance, to stay competitive with the othe airlines, sooner or later. Or, AA will come to the remaining workforce and request additional concessions to level the playing field, either way, TWU,AMFA,IBT,IAM, or others will not matter.

If you stay in this profession you will change with it. You will accept 3rd party labor pay and benefits packages to stay competitive with them. You will not demand twice the pay as AAR is allowing. You will have to want to be an AMT to stay once the profession is finished shifting IMHO...and did I mention?...good luck.

twuer said:
HSS,

After TWU beat amfa I decided to take a break. I check in from time to time to read all the BS floating around in cyberspace and when I return I see it is the "same ole-same ole" crap from the amfa supporters.

Bob always has some kind of "Owenism" and most of the others are wannabes who seem to be dissheveled and disallusioned.

I don't think the TWU supporters on this board EVER denied the fact that the TWU has lost members. Have you denied it HSS, how about you CIO? I know I haven't. But what these poor souls fail to realize is that amfa will not save anyone and Delle will not come in to AA on his white horse and rescue anyone. They haven't done it as of yet!!! I will admit that I have not always been happy with all of the decisions made by the leaders of the TWU but the decisions by amfa have been much more devastating for our profession. But because we make a couple dollars less than some amfa mechanics these amfa-ites think that it's okay to lose folks as long as they have that extra buck or two. It's a reasoning that I will never understand and it is sure has something to say about their sense of what "union" is suppose to be. Just go back a few posts and read NH/BBs comments. That is the amfa way of thinking right there.

I am again realizing why I stayed away so long from these boards. "What we have here is a failure to communicate!!" I have listened to the amfa crap and they have yet to prove themselves. It's not that hard to understand. You just have to look around and see what is happening to our profession and see who is allowing it to happen and with what consequences.

[post="264609"][/post]​

Every time I read another moronically stupid post from a twu bubba believer, I have to wonder if they actually can read and comprehend what they post. Statements such as "yet to prove themselves" and "see who is allowing it to happen" or "okay to lose folks" makes one cringe at the thought of these foolishly inept patsies representing the M@R intrests.

Now, I don't know of any union that "allows" people to be furloughed, their work to be outsourced, and management to violate its workers contracts. This is dues monies and work that the union depends on to prosper and function. No union desires to see these negative events happen, and its idiotic to say they do.

AMFA has proved themselves all the way to a PEB against NWA, this is something the twu could never concieve because of cowardice and incompetence. Fighting for their members against all odds, having workers rolling toolboxes out the door preparing for the worst, and battling to the bitter end. Instead, the twu gives away mechanics work to non-mechanics resulting in losses of thousands of AMT jobs, dumbs down the profession at every turn, and lies in bed with the company like a cheap whore. They give concessions time after time after time, 22 years and counting, setting the bar ever lower industry wide resulting in other airlines trying to lower it further to beat the twu weakness at the negotiating table . Then the twu criminals claim these constant sellouts are to "keep jobs", "We saved 12000 jobs and 3 maintenance bases".....and the company comes in right afterward and furloughs thousands on top of the industry leading concessions. Do you give away 50 years of negotiations and proclaim; WE WON??? (only with the companies help, that is) I guess you do if your a unelected twu International bootlicker that never has to share the pain they inflicted, or your living twu large on UBP with your thumb up your crack as a twu bubba believer.

Failure to communicate??? Not in the least. Failure to not be in a twu fog like the PUNKS, DRUNKS, COWARDS, FELONS, FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATES, and UNELECTED MORONS is more accurate. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

The twu will always roll over for the man, its company unionism at its worst.

"Dissheveled and disallusioned"..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The reason twuer stayed away form this board is because he/she/it received a sound thrashing everytime the clueless twu excrement started flowing. :huh: :huh:

Latest posts

Back