Amfa Leaders Kick-out Aa Members

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
Members of AA attend informational meetings in Philadelphia on Tuesday and was demanded (kicked-out) to leave the 11:30 meeting. Democracy in Amfa is only as good as the leaders deem to be in their favor. The members who attended were there to listen and did not ask any questions or cause any trouble. It was Delle who intiated the confrontation and demanded AA members to leave!

If you call and listen to the announcements, since there are USAir and AA members in Philly there is no mention of censoring who could and could not attend!

The Members who attended, want to express their thanks for the professionalism of the fellow USAir AMT’s!

Just think what you will have in the future!

More to follow as Info comes in!

Checking it Out said:
Members of AA attend informational meetings in Philadelphia on Tuesday and was demanded (kicked-out) to leave the 11:30 meeting. Democracy in Amfa is only as good as the leaders deem to be in their favor. The members who attended were there to listen and did not ask any questions or cause any trouble. It was Delle who intiated the confrontation and demanded AA members to leave!

If you call and listen to the announcements, since there are USAir and AA members in Philly there is no mention of censoring who could and could not attend!

The Members who attended, want to express their thanks for the professionalism of the fellow USAir AMT’s!

:shock: i can't beleive O.V. would pull something on a group of prospective hopefuls like that. :shock: :down:
U today AA tommorrow. :shock: :down:

The story I heard was that these AA members were TWU REPS from TUL. They were there to observe so that they might gather info in an attempt to derail the AMFA drive at AA. :down:

If that indeed was the case, which I'm sure it was, then the TWU-SNOOPS WERE REMOVED WITH JUST CAUSE. The AMFA would not act in such fashion unless deliberate disruptions, both past and present, were associated with these same individuals.<_<

At a CLT AMFA meeting there was an IAM Shop Steward in attendance who was merely observing and taking notes....HE WAS NOT ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE AMFA EXEC-BOARD and stayed for the entire meeting...........you just have to wonder why he wasn't asked to leave if the AMFA is indeed guilty of what you claim??????

Sounds like another desperate TWU attempt to tarnish the AMFA......which seems to be the up and coming UNION OF CHOICE for the MECHANIC & RELATED :up:

E-TRONS OUT. B)

E-TRONS said:
The story I heard was that these AA members were TWU REPS from TUL. They were there to observe so that they might gather info in an attempt to derail the AMFA drive at AA. :down:

If that indeed was the case, which I'm sure it was, then the TWU-SNOOPS WERE REMOVED WITH JUST CAUSE. The AMFA would not act in such fashion unless deliberate disruptions, both past and present, were associated with these same individuals.<_<

At a CLT AMFA meeting there was an IAM Shop Steward in attendance who was merely observing and taking notes....HE WAS NOT ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE AMFA EXEC-BOARD and stayed for the entire meeting...........you just have to wonder why he wasn't asked to leave if the AMFA is indeed guilty of what you claim??????

Sounds like another desperate TWU attempt to tarnish the AMFA......which seems to be the up and coming UNION OF CHOICE for the MECHANIC & RELATED :up:

E-TRONS OUT. B)
then i suppose we should have you ki :up: cked out of the IAM meetings?same principle.

Hey LESTER, If I was there planning or with a history of disruption, then I would EXPECT NOTHING LESS......KICK ME OUT. ;)

But save your energy.....I stopped attending IAM Local Meetings quite some time ago.....about the time that I LOST RESPECT FOR THE IAM. :down:

Amfa has a simple philosophy. Either act as a respectful professional or hit the bricks. What a concept eh??? :up:

Have an AMFA DAY B)

E-TRONS OUT.

For what it's worth:
Read comments from an LGA-based mechanic ( US ) who attended that meeting who indicated that the USAirways mechanics also nixed the AA mechanic's request to remain, the latter being told it would be better if they left.

Checking it Out said:

This is a post from another site that addresses what went on at the AMFA meeting by someone who was there!

Received: 09/09/03 14:03:14 EDT
Name:
E-Mail:
Employer: US Air
x found out that there were seven TWU-AA-mechanics from AFW and DFW in our meeting in PHL today. They said that they were there on union business which is paid by the TWU. Our sources tell us that they flew there on AA passes. AMFA requested that they leave. They hesitated and wanted to argue the merits of their being at the AMFA meeting. The US Air members told them to leave and they did. We thought the AA mechanics wanted to know.

I would appreciate the names of these individuals. - TM

Members of AA attend informational meetings in Philadelphia on Tuesday and was demanded (kicked-out) to leave the 11:30 meeting.

They were asked to leave and then told to leave by the members (See above post). In Philly, when you’re asked to leave a meeting, you better leave! Vick Mazzocco would agree with me on that I’m sure.

Democracy in Amfa is only as good as the leaders deem to be in their favor.

THEY ALSO DEEM IT NECESSARY THAT ALL MEETINGS AND NEGOTIATIONS ARE OPEN TO THEIR MEMBERSHIP (WHAT A GREAT IDEA).

The members who attended were there to listen and did not ask any questions or cause any trouble. It was Delle who intiated the confrontation and demanded AA members to leave!

Questions: What was seven AA (TWU LAPDOG) mechanics from AFW and DFW doing at a U S Airways mechanics and related AMFA Meetings in Philly?

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AMFA MEETINGS THIS FRIDAY @ THE SHERATON ON 41ST AND169 HWY. IN TULSA!

Could this have been a little favor they were asked to do for “NO SHOW JOE�
The IAM spokesman received a personal invitation, two weeks ago, to attend and decided to take a pass? Thanks for your interest Joe!

If you read the information posted by AMFA about the meetings it clearly reads ATTENTION: US AIRWAYS MECHANICS AND RELATED-Philadelphia.

I also would like to thank them for asking these TWU stooges to leave.

I have and it will be great.
Open negotiations!
No more IAM concessions!
No more “there is nothing we can do†answers!
No more secret letters of agreement!
No more broken promises from the International, district, and locals!
No more re-votes based on requests from Dave Siegel!
No more “you have to vote again because you were confused†Dave said so!
No more 1.2 million dollars PAYOFFS to the IAM for betraying their membership in negotiations!
It only gets better and better and better!

Correction: More lies to follow as the truth comes in.

On a previous thread the USAir members wished somebody would go and ask some serious Questions! This is what happens when someone comes to ask!

The TWU Members at AA were their to ask some serious Questions, but were denied the opportunity thanks to Delle basically telling the AA members we do not want to represent you!

What was interesting was the fact that Delle claims Amfa is democratic but when reality sinks in their ultimate goal is about money! Your money! They do not care about your interest! What are they afraid of? On one hand Delle and The hexarchy of Amfa says the agenda will not work without all the Mechanics and related are under the same umbrella and on the same token don’t want the Airlines talking to each other! What Questions was the hexarchy afraid to be asked?

Members of USAir need to ask some serious Question! You need to ask why amfa does not want you to here what the Mechanics of AA have to say!

E-TRONS said:

E-TRONS OUT. B)
The Members were from the RO committee from several locations and were their to find out information! Most were their because they wanted to come! Since the IAM and TWU are the ones spear heading the fight to save your Job as a Technician and Related!

The TWU Members attended the first meeting with no trouble and came back to ask questions and were denied the right! I also uderstand Delle refused to have a vote to see if the AA Mechanics could stay!

Just for your Information 2600 hundred cards at USAir are dropping off and less than a thousand have resigned! Amfa is losing support fast at USAir!

The Education is working!

Back