AMFA Local 5

PlayTheOdds

Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
Contract and the South
"On Tuesday, June 6, 2006. Mark Ebben and I performed a walk thru safety inspection of the property. We inspected...AMFA is still the bargaining agent for the mechanics and is obligated by article 16..."
I just find this as comical as hell. Especially when you throw this part in...
"If and when we do return to work, and you're eating lunch at the non scab table and you notice someone at the other table choking. Let's pretend they just tried to eat a Bear claw in one bite..."
These guys are acting as if they are enforcing a contract they don't want. They just want to come in here and snoop around. What a joke. "If and when..." What the hell does that mean?
"We are having an affect on the scabs and many have left NWA. Others are looking for other work but are finding it difficult to get hired elsewhere. We have..."
What union propagandist bullshet. I have yet to see a Scab leave as a result of the strikers. I have also yet to see a Scab leave that did not already have a job secured "elsewhere".

...For those who want closure you have 2 choices, 1 is to resign and the other is to picket and force the to negotiate. I can assure...
They actually have more than two, they can always Scab. B)
"...With the Flight Attendants voting down the companies offer any thing could happen. it is nice to see another workgroup with dignity. I wish them the best and will offer AMFA'S support..."
The F/A's crossed their picket line and now good ol'e Dennis wants to offer AMFA's support. Not only is AMFA broke and shacked up with the UAW over on Telegraph but their numbers are depleted. What kind of support can AMFA offer? I think this is where the "BOOTLICKER" term should be applied. :lol: :lol:

When AMFA goes onto NW property to perform these so called safety checks, aren't they crossing their own picket lines? I do not recall the IAM doing these "safety checks" during the EAL strike.

They actually have more than two, they can always Scab. B)

The F/A's crossed their picket line and now good ol'e Dennis wants to offer AMFA's support. Not only is AMFA broke and shacked up with the UAW over on Telegraph but their numbers are depleted. What kind of support can AMFA offer? I think this is where the "BOOTLICKER" term should be applied. :lol: :lol:
contractually they are the bargaining agent.

Poor Scabby PTO stuck in Detroit because his scabbing has wiped out all the other good paying contracting jobs around the country. PTO screwed everybody including himself and his grandmother for that NWA "hamburger". Now he has no life,no future, and no friends(except his scabby coworkers).

PTO's toolbox contains a pair of channelocks,speed tape, and a NWA fountain pen. He can't afford to buy some other tools because he making payments on two trailers in two different cities. That Yugo payment ain't getting any cheaper either. Not that NWA scabs use tools anyway.

PTO is now learning to read and speak chinese, because that's where he wants to scab next. ALL aircraft maintenance is going to China thanks to PTO's scabbing. PTO will one day be honored in the history books as the "super scab" who led the destruction of the aircraft maintenance profession.

PTO when you've finished destroying the AMT profession, what career field will you destroy next?

that is so funny PRINCESS!!!! :p :D :lol: :rolleyes: :up:

And it is sure so true!

of course pti the scabs who dont have jobs else where will find it hard due to the fact they jus tlike you are a low down filthy scab.
tough to find a job when you go scabbin

Poor Scabby PTO...what career field will you destroy next?
Oh Princess how I do so enjoy most of your posts. I must say though that I am a bit disappointed in this last one you have blessed us with. It is so lacking in content and structure. As far as what career field I will destroy next, I think I will reserve my scabbing for the glorious AMT Profession. As far as destroying jobs in the contract world, you couldn't be more wrong. Besides there are no AMT's on the contract side, we are A&P Mechanics.

What Princess wrote is the absolute truth moron. And yes you may be an A&P mechanic, there are AMTs that are on the union contract side at other airlines. I have no idea where in the he!! you get your shet from but I can tell you you dont know what the truth is. You are the one that is what is wrong with the airline field. You scabs came on board at SCAB AIR to destroy the lively hoods that the REAL PROFESSIONALS worked most of their lives for only to be wiped out by the none other than the greedy SOBs running the SCAB AIR into the cemetery. All you got to do is look at Neil the butcher Conehead.
He helped to destroy the old USAIR before we were brought out by HP.
It is you lowly life filthy rotten scabs that have destroyed the airline mechanics field area. What is next?

...You are the one that is what is wrong with the airline field...

Yes I know robbed, it was all me, SuperScab PTO. In nine whole months I have turned the aviation industry upside down. None of this is the companies fault nor the unions fault. I did it all. You have companies that can't control spending and unions stabbing each other in the back, that of course has nothing to do with the current problems with the aviation industry, get rid of PTO and the industry will be just fine. Robbed you really need to go and tell your supervisor that you need to fill out an ID-10T form.

problem is pto is that at Piedmont we dont have an ID-10T form. You are the one who needs it. You wont ever wake up and smell the coffee.
P!ss Poor mgmt has wasted a hellva lot of money by getting their own checks and wallets fatter while not doing much to improve revnue at SCAB AIR. Lets see here: While most major carriers tried raising fares over the last few yrs since 9/11 and high fuel, SCAB AIR FAILED TO DO SO. Why? cause of p!ss poor mgmt. He!! i'll go as far as saying "what mgmt? Scab air hasnt had any for a long time now"! It is not only you but your other scabs that have replace AMFA that have destroyed the profession along with mgmt. When mgmt comes after you for benes and money, they wont need permission they will do it. one of the greedy conehead said the other day that as long as some unions reject contracts, the more money is being spent instead of being saved. Yeah well if mgmt had acted properly and negogiated in GOOD FAITH instead of doing what they did/do, may be SCAB AIR wouldnt be in the position their in now.

All airlines have an ID-10T form. It's mandatory if there are any unions on the property.
Just kidding, fellas. :)
:lol: Poor robbed is still struggling with that one.

Robbed, Piedmont does have one just ask your supervisor for one. I am sure he will be more than happy to oblige.

"We are having an affect on the scabs and many have left NWA. Others are looking for other work but are finding it difficult to get hired elsewhere. We have..."

What union propagandist bullshet. I have yet to see a Scab leave as a result of the strikers. I have also yet to see a Scab leave that did not already have a job secured "elsewhere".
Quick question....what does make a SCAB leave?

Back