Amfa National Responds

Actually delle,seham,mccormick widermouth are welcome. They can sit in the audeince and be called on as needed. They will not be asked to leave unless they get out of hand.

Amfa can select 3 Rank and File members of AA to sit on the stage. The 3 amfa members are welcome to call on one of them to answer a question. I suspect the Neutral moderator will limit them on speaking time.

CIO answer a question for Once Man. :lol:

I guess you missed my first post CIO are you going to answer the question or not, once again if Delle shows up at a TWU local 514 Union meeting ready to debate Randy McDonald are you going to let him in to do that or not ?
answer the danm question for once man. :angry: :angry:

Let me ask you something CIO Rick Mullins if Delle were to show up at the Local 514 Union meeting and said hey I am here to debate would you let him, you know as well as me that you would tell him that the meeting is only for local 514 members and that he would have to leave, remember the concession meeting at the convention center, there were TWU members from other stations that came to Tulsa to go to our meeting they were not allowed in, I was standing there at the door when several of them were told that the meeting was for Local 514 members only and that TWU members from other stations like DFW which is where these guys were from were not allowed at the meeting, so don't tell us about throwing people out of meeting, or not allowing people to come to meetings, I also remember a time when several guys wearing AMFA shirts were thrown out of the TWU hall even though they were members in good standing, The TWU is NO DIFFERENT when it comes to deciding who they will allow in their meeting than AMFA is and that is a FACT.

TWU chooses who can come to their meetings the same as AMFA, you guys make me sick sometimes especially you CIO you are a pathalogical Liar.

Checking it Out said:
Actually delle,seham,mccormick widermouth are welcome. They can sit in the audeince and be called on as needed. They will not be asked to leave unless they get out of hand.

Amfa can select 3 Rank and File members of AA to sit on the stage. The 3 amfa members are welcome to call on one of them to answer a question. I suspect the Neutral moderator will limit them on speaking time.
Damn,

You best go read the UNSIGNED teAAm twu letter/invitation, because your own rules appear to be changing daily.

Was this your plan all along? Invite us down using one set of rules, and then conduct the debate using a totally different set of rules and paticipants?

What the hell is that over?

Desperation or Fear?

:lol: CIO do you ever answer any questions or are you merely a coward, and you last post is all lies as I said you are a pathalogical Liar, everyone is glad that you were not one of the very few TWU supporters handing out fliers, also the TWU supporters did not show up till 2:45 most everyone had allready come through the gate by then, doesn't sound like you knew to me :lol: :lol:

Also you don't seem to be able to comprehend things what part of No one will be at your pointless debate on the 15th do you not understand. :lol:

By the way CIO from what I understand everyone is welcome at the Brady theater no one will be kicked out like they were at the TWU concession meeting at the convention center, come one come all bring Art Luby if you want hell bring anybody you want. :up:

Everyone is welcome at the Brady Theater on Jan. 17th see you there. :up:

even you CIO, I will save you a seat, the Brady theater holds 2,800 people I think but we are expecting a big crowd so you had better come early. :D

Raptor said:
By the way CIO from what I understand everyone is welcome at the Brady theater no one will be kicked out like they were at the TWU concession meeting at the convention center, come one come all bring Art Luby if you want hell bring anybody you want. :up:

Everyone is welcome at the Brady Theater on Jan. 17th see you there. :up:

even you CIO, I will save you a seat, the Brady theater holds 2,800 people I think but we are expecting a big crowd so you had better come early. :D
Meaning a BIG crowd do you mean the normal 50-60 you usually get for your meetings??

So, what's the real reason you won't show up on the 15th? Don't you think you should at least make a showing so nobody gets the wrong idea about AMFA and how they are suppose to answer the call?

Dang!! I was looking forward to a good show too.

I guess we will see you at the Brady then!! That will really be a good show!!! :lol:

Yes it will be a good show TWUer feel free to ask all the hard questions you have Delle is a very intelligent man who is not afraid to speak to the people he represents or people he would like to represent, now isn't that something to look for in a Leader. :up:

Raptor said:
Yes it will be a good show TWUer feel free to ask all the hard questions you have Delle is a very intelligent man who is not afraid to speak to the people he represents or people he would like to represent, now isn't that something to look for in a Leader. :up:
Key words here. . .or people he would like to represent $$$$$$$$$$$$
Ka-Ching. HMM, that sounds like money in the bank!!! :shock:

I do appreciate the invite though.

I just have a queston. . .if you are claiming that things will go very professionally tomorrow (and as they did today at the base) than why can't you be professional on these boards????? You guys throw out names and insults like they were candy here. Just curious. . .

Why would I want to go to a debate to hear two different
groups of rank and file twu members argue? I can hear
that every day at work. :down:
I WOULD like to hear the leaders of the two DIFFERENT
unions debate. :up:

I have to give twu and the pr firm some credit.
The debate format they proposed must be the way of the future.
Maybe later this year 3 Democrats and 3 Republicans will debate
on national TV.
After all who wants to see President Bush and the Democratic candidate debate?

What a farce!

cio says on one topic
The debate is between the Rank and File members of AA, Roger,Dave and you are welcome to sit on the stage to debate, You can even ask Delle and his cult followers Questions if you're not able to answer one.

Then on this topic he extends the invite even further and says:

cio I dont think begging will get you too far but you might try throwing in some UB money, room service, limo ride or a trip to Disney World. Who knows you might get a taker to show up for your mock debate.

Your attempt at diverting the debate away from sonny an Jim was a nice try but the membership has taken notice of what transpired. You've put what few supporters you have left in an embarrassing position when their asked why the international is shirking their responsibilities. I guess this is nothing more than damage control before it happens.

twuer said:

I just have a queston. . .if you are claiming that things will go very professionally tomorrow (and as they did today at the base) than why can't you be professional on these boards????? You guys throw out names and insults like they were candy here. Just curious. . .
twuer quote;

"I just have a queston. . .if you are claiming that things will go very professionally tomorrow (and as they did today at the base) than why can't you be professional on these boards????? You guys throw out names and insults like they were candy here. Just curious. . ."

When are you going to stop acting so innocent twuer, read over some of your posts. You and your sidekick cio have pushed the professional limit here more than most twu believer, so stop being so sensitive.

See you on the 17th for the real debate, make sure you bring Sunny. :up:

Hackman said:
twuer said:

twuer quote;

"I just have a queston. . .if you are claiming that things will go very professionally tomorrow (and as they did today at the base) than why can't you be professional on these boards????? You guys throw out names and insults like they were candy here. Just curious. . ."

When are you going to stop acting so innocent twuer, read over some of your posts. You and your sidekick cio have pushed the professional limit here more than most twu believer, so stop being so sensitive.

Please Hackman read over my posts! You won't find words like stupid, coward, felon, wife beater, no cussin', none of the childish antics that you and your AMFA supporters are known for. No one wants to come on these boards and read that stuff. I might "throw a wrench" into a conversation once and a while but I do that just to get you guys all riled up. I have to say that I do a pretty good job at it!!

You guys cuss and attack on these boards ONLY because you are protected by a computer screen. Tough talk is all it is. BE A MAN and quit resorting to name calling. Just makes you look bad.

twuer said:
Hackman said:
twuer said:

twuer quote;

Please Hackman read over my posts! You won't find words like stupid, coward, felon, wife beater, no cussin', none of the childish antics that you and your AMFA supporters are known for. No one wants to come on these boards and read that stuff. I might "throw a wrench" into a conversation once and a while but I do that just to get you guys all riled up. I have to say that I do a pretty good job at it!!

You guys cuss and attack on these boards ONLY because you are protected by a computer screen. Tough talk is all it is. BE A MAN and quit resorting to name calling. Just makes you look bad.
Ok twuer, I find words in your posts that skirt what you really want to say. You constantly attack Bob Owens, but I guess you don't see it as attacking him.

Something puzzles me about you twuer. Being that your a religious man (assuming your a male here, can't tell by your alias) and you have quoted the bible on this BB to me before, why would a man of your "character" want to be associated with all the miscreants in the twu? Theres documented proof that some your twu leaders have very unsavory pasts. I was just wondering this for my own curiosity.

Like I said before twuer, I call it as I see it. If I call someone a felon, there is a reason. Same with the rest of the words you listed that you feel are out of line and unprofessional. Why is calling someone a felon a bad thing? Are they? Then the truth is being told. Sometimes thats life, its not always pretty. Being associated with those kind of people twuer, does that mean your a bad person like they are?

Using your logic twuer, that is just the case, is it not? :unsure: