AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how many cards expired Nov 1st. Also WHY are you guys still stalling on filing the cards. Tell the Truth already. Either you got the amount needed or you DONT.
6,432 cards expired. There, you happy now? Any number will do for you. Next week it will be 16,532 cards expired. Just yesterday 3 cards expired. Oh no! I predict by November 31st no cards will expire. Then we will start a new drive by the newly formed union of Aircraft Maintenance idiots of the past. :)

Reactions: AMFAinMIAMI
Why do you guys keep trying to say this is not a raid. Here is the definition.
Raiding:A union's attempt to enroll workers belonging to or represented by another union. ... Recognition:Employer acceptance of a union as the exclusive bargaining representative for all employees in the bargaining unit.
No matter how many times you say it don't make it true. Stop acting like the Azz Monkey Man you call YOUR Pesident.
Any time a union tries to take over a already represented union group ITS CALLED A RAID. If you guys are SOOOOOO against calling it what it is. Its because you know you are doing some wrong. Deal with it and stop pretending that Everyone whats it. Because the TRUTH is WE wanted the Teamsters. But once we got screwed we are willing to settle for AMFA,
soooo the association raided the iam and the twu? by your definition amfa is raiding the association. so the only two upset should be sito and samulson.

KEV;

Should 3k-4k members change representation the IAMNPF would not go into default, what status the plan is in at this moment can be looked up if you have that much concern.

You can't lose YOUR Pension whether it be a UNION or a Company defined plan.

I’m in the plan. It’s precisely because I have looked it up that I say that. Vested a future contributions are certainly 2 different things, but at this point, no one should be baking the IAMNPF into any retirement modeling they’re doing.

I’m in the plan. It’s precisely because I have looked it up that I say that. Vested a future contributions are certainly 2 different things, but at this point, no one should be banking the IAMNPF into any retirement modeling they’re doing.

KEV

In your last post you said the plan will default, "YES" being vested is one thing and future contributions is another. THE IAMNPF is a multi-company pension and that means what? Do you know? Having 3k-4k workers leave on their own WILL do what? They WILL receive what are owed at the time they retire IF they are vested and as LONG as the ADMINISTRATORS don't reduce that amount which THEY CAN to keep the Fund Viable. The IBT Pension fund works the same way.

You are part of the plan as you say SO, will you get something if you were vested, when you decide to retire? Where is the money at this point since you work at Delta, NON Union? I also assume that your pension is still with the IAMNPF and NOT in the PBGC.

Do you also know what happens if you retire with an IAM pension and then draw on it, then need to go back to work for whatever reason? The IAMNPF can STOP your pension. That is what the USAir guys told us here at AA and the administrators of the USAir IAM plan has both company and IAM members.

Last edited:
Hey how many cards expired Nov 1st. Also WHY are you guys still stalling on filing the cards. Tell the Truth already. Either you got the amount needed or you DONT.
OAM,

To answer your Question? NONE the card drive did not get started at each station until later this month and at some stations not until DEC. How many cards the Organizers Actually have at this point is KNOWN only by a select few, this is so that the TWU or IAM or AA will NOT know exactly when the filing will happen.
I hope that this satisfies you, Also going in, Myself along with others said we would NOT do a system wide Resign. So IF the date comes and the cards expire then you can AGAIN puff up your chest and say we FAILED AGAIN. Then you can just come in do whatever you do get paid and continue to say IGM.

Reactions: swamt
OAM,

To answer your Question? NONE the card drive did not get started at each station until later this month and at some stations not until DEC. How many cards the Organizers Actually have at this point is KNOWN only by a select few, this is so that the TWU or IAM or AA will NOT know exactly when the filing will happen.
I hope that this satisfies you, Also going in, Myself along with others said we would NOT do a system wide Resign. So IF the date comes and the cards expire then you can AGAIN puff up your chest and say we FAILED AGAIN. Then you can just come in do whatever you do get paid and continue to say IGM.
Hes just paid to disrupt. most probably iam, there will be more showing up on all forms of social media

Are you really that stupid, or are you here just stirring the chit. Maybe you're old and the mind is going?

Me thinks you got a trifecta going on!
Who is the STUPID one. You could just ignore me. But you don't because your Mother, Father and School Teachers failed you.
I cant believe I get all of you to continue answer me and then you call me stupid. LMFAO.

Why do you guys keep trying to say this is not a raid. Here is the definition.
Raiding:A union's attempt to enroll workers belonging to or represented by another union. ... Recognition:Employer acceptance of a union as the exclusive bargaining representative for all employees in the bargaining unit.
No matter how many times you say it don't make it true. Stop acting like the Azz Monkey Man you call YOUR Pesident.
Any time a union tries to take over a already represented union group ITS CALLED A RAID. If you guys are SOOOOOO against calling it what it is. Its because you know you are doing some wrong. Deal with it and stop pretending that Everyone whats it. Because the TRUTH is WE wanted the Teamsters. But once we got screwed we are willing to settle for AMFA,

Are you really that stupid, or are you here just stirring the chit. Maybe you're old azz mind is going?

Reactions: SkydrolJunkie
Hes just paid to disrupt. most probably iam, there will be more showing up on all forms of social media
So let me get this Straight. I I don't agree with everything you ALL say. I am a plant or just here to disrupt. I think that makes all of you a cult. or communist. Damn did any of you actually go to School.

OAM,

Why do you keep getting Butt Hurt when I ask a simple question. Damn are you guys all divorced and mad at the world. You know there is a solution. You could just Make America Great Again. Oh wait you voted for Trump and he was supposed to do that 4 years ago. WHAT happened. LMFAO

KEV

In your last post you said the plan will default, "YES" being vested is one thing and future contributions is another. THE IAMNPF is a multi-company pension and that means what? Do you know? Having 3k-4k workers leave on their own WILL do what? They WILL receive what are owed at the time they retire IF they are vested and as LONG as the ADMINISTRATORS don't reduce that amount which THEY CAN to keep the Fund Viable. The IBT Pension fund works the same way.

You are part of the plan as you say SO, will you get something if you were vested, when you decide to retire? Where is the money at this point since you work at Delta, NON Union? I also assume that your pension is still with the IAMNPF and NOT in the PBGC.

Do you also know what happens if you retire with an IAM pension and then draw on it, then need to go back to work for whatever reason? The IAMNPF can STOP your pension. That is what the USAir guys told us here at AA and the administrators of the USAir IAM plan has both company and IAM members.

Yes, I know all of that. I think you’re misunderstanding me here.

For years, people have cited the fear of losing the pension as a reason to stay with subpar representation. I’m saying the plan’s likely gonna fail anyway, so they might as well make the jump.
As for me, I am vested, but like everyone else still at DL, it’s basically frozen in amber (no current contributions).

Where’s the money? Good question. I’d happy if they let me just cash out.

Reactions: AMFAinMIAMI
He's just paid to disrupt. most probably iam, there will be more showing up on all forms of social media

Are you really that stupid, or are you here just stirring the chit. Maybe you're old azz mind is going?

OAM is someone from MIA he says he's a mechanics so maybe that is TRUE, getting into some type of back and forth confrontation with him is useless.

He has his opinion, which he is allowed. Until he comes up with proof as to what we are saying here is incorrect then let him spew all the BS he wants.

What is going to happen this month will happen no matter what, AMFA National sets the date they want to file the cards, They also set the Number of cards they feel will get us a VOTE. NOT the Organizers. So let it go he has his info that I supplied. Now it's on HIM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.