AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this correctly?

I believe I read where AA (the company) is now going to remain neutral in a representational election and NOT change any benefits or contract language should AMFA prevail in an election?
They have to remain neutral per the RLA Section 2 Third, Section 2 Fourth, and Section 2 Ninth.

Good info for sure put out by Bret. Hopefully he'll be my leader someday instead of that Track Worker from NYC.

Reactions: swamt
If you dont work at American. Why do you take so much time to be on this forum. Are you a AMFA Officer.
Oh you silly little man. Many have asked the same question to him. If he offends you or bothers you then ignore him. He has every right to express his opinion and contribute to the conversations. This isn't facebook, twitter or Instagram you know. May I suggest you explore your horizons and go check out other topics general in nature? Many walks of life all over these boards. Have fun, open your mind.

If you dont work at American. Why do you take so much time to be on this forum. Are you a AMFA Officer.
I quest you are not aware, what affect an AMT at American affect an AMT in all the airlines. This was true to me at Eastern as soon as the TWU gave in to a B scale at AA, Eastern Airlines stated asking for the same thing.

Silly little man. name calling now. Wow. How Old are you.
It's an expression phrase used in humorous ways. It's not name calling.
Name calling would be using offensive words like stupid, idiot, moron, jerk and so on. I know others in the past used offensive words and were sent to the corn field. Some were banned permanently.

You continue to prove my point about some of the people on this forum. I ask a simple question and instead of just giving a answer. You want to TRY to be funny by calling me Silly Little Man. You and others have been acting this way for some time now. I now regret trying to join in on the conversation here. I should have just stayed quiet and just read the comments.
I didn't know you had any point to prove. How can you say we have been acting this way for some time now since you just arrived here on the forum? Very interesting thought. Perhaps you've been here before under another name. If you don't agree with the flow of the topic you have options. No one is forcing you out. Don't flip the blame on us if you decide to leave or not.

There is something very wrong with you. I hope you find happiness in your life and become a better person. I feel sorry for you. I have been reading this site for many years. Are you able to understand that. So stop trying to act as if I am new.
Funny, I don't recall asking for a medical prognosis. My life is full of happiness. Family happiness and plenty of it. Don't feel sorry for others and stay focused on the topics in this forum. We debate and discuss opinions here. Someone disagreed with you and called you out on it. Your not the only one.
You can agree, disagree, debate, ignore, challenge or add your own opinions. We all do.
Please no more medical or psychological evaluations (LOL).
Today is weeks end and so far no news coming from the NMB on the filing. The next step will be the mud slinging from the Association if an election is called. Can't wait to hear them.

Nope.
Made a promise to some AA mechanics that I would stay around to help with explaining to some of the new folks how AMFA is currently ran at an existing representational airline mechanics and related. Mainly to help dispel the false info and misleading rumors that always get spread when a grass roots effort is started to collect AMFA cards of interest. The industrial unions spend a lot of time trying to throw all kinds of false, misleading, and flat out made up stories about AMFA to try and scare the ranks from signing the cards to show enough interest to get an election.
You can ask the folks on here, as I already have numerous times in the past, they want me here to help share the inner workings at an existing carrier with AMFA representation and share how transparent they are at our carrier.
I also have been an avid supporter for the AA mechanics to get AMFA since we brought them in 15 years ago.

The current rate for an AA AMT is:
$57.01

Break down:
$50.18 base
$1.00 line
$5.25 license
$0.58 night shift
Now see there. Right now you guys are in the lead for hourly pay. How bout end of current contract?
Thanks for the info.

I was asking SWAMT. I wanted to know if he was a officer of AMFA. Your answer has NOTHING to do with any of my question. Thanks for responding but I would ASSUME swamt can answer for him or herself.
Sorry for the delay, but I only get on once a day in early morning after checking news and emails.

I use to be an officer within the union when we were first starting out with AMFA. I even traveled to a few of the AMFA info rallies in Tulsa, DFW and others. Been a many years ago, but nearing retirement age and was hoping AMFA was successful one last time to watch before I did retire. Something O.V. Delle would have loved to watch in person as well, may he rest in peace...

Now see there. Right now you guys are in the lead for hourly pay. How bout end of current contract?
Thanks for the info.
AMT $53.24
QA $53.98
FAC. $51.16
Last pay increase is DOS + 48 months. These are Base pay only.
No premiums. Premiums stay consistent throughout.

Reactions: swamt
Status
Not open for further replies.