Amfa Saga Continues,

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
Well the saga continues, apparently Dan Cunningham has been held out of service from AA for alleged insubordination. Refusing a direct order from a supervisor. With witnesses.

Gets this! Refusal to remove offensive attire! A shirt no less! Well we all know in Tulsa the last time this happened was over a offensive t-shirt and the guy was terminated permanently! It seems Dan did not adhere or take the warning!

Or did he? Is he going to claim AA interference or is just plain dumb?

Well is he going to ask the TWU to represent him or going to ask the inept local 11? This will be interesting!

:shock:

Smile and Have a Great TWU Day!!!!

Wearing a t-shirt gets you terminated.

But having a Brawl at the Hall and beating the TWU Local VP's ass is OK?

Hmmmm

Checking it Out said:
Well the saga continues, apparently Dan Cunningham has been held out of service from AA for alleged insubordination. Refusing a direct order from a supervisor. With witnesses.

Gets this! Refusal to remove offensive attire! A shirt no less! Well we all know in Tulsa the last time this happened was over a offensive t-shirt and the guy was terminated permanently! It seems Dan did not adhere or take the warning!

Well is he going to ask the TWU to represent him or going to ask the inept local 11? This will be interesting!

What was on the shirt ? Was it an AMFA shirt a naked girl shirt a picture of beer what ? it will come out sooner or later so lets have it CIO what was the shirt I would really like to know. :unsure:

I agree apples and oranges ;)

Checking it Out said:

Well, well, its just simply amazing how much you know cio, in your mind only of course. Did ya git all yer info from kirk "the felon" wells? He seems to be on the cell phone more than usual lately. Telling uncle ricky and uncle jimmy the good news I'm sure. Even though no twu representitive moron was even involved in the incident.

Refusing a direct order? What? Offensive attire? To whom? The twu morons like yourself?

Its typical that the twu minions can wear anti-AMFA gear at will, but when an AMFA supporter wears anti-twu gear, WELL, Ah-hmmm-hmmm, that there is a firin' off-ance slim!

Get this egghead! You don't know your ass from a hole in the wall. Your AA/twu leaders have been after Dan for years, and all you got on him was a t-shirt? What took so long?

Lemme try this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the the twu to represent him? Your kiddin' me? Have the twu drunks finish the job on Dan started by the company?(I know, what's the difference.) I just don't think so. Dan wouldn't let the twu wipe his arse. Now that he's a non-member, he can say f-off to the twu (lucky guy) and get someone who can read and write with out drooling, like an attorney. Most likely, that won't be necessary.

So cio, you keep smilin', tellin' your lies, and help yourself whats left of the twu days.

I'll be smilin' real soon when AMFA removes that twu smile from your face.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!

Checking it Out said:

It seems to me that Dan the Company Man Cunningham got fired not for insubordination but for STUPIDITY!!!! I mean come on.

What. . .was he a patsy or something?? Oops, we forgot to tell you you could lose your job???
:oops: :stupid: :oops:

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!

Hackman said:
Well, well, its just simply amazing how much you know cio, in your mind only of course. Did ya git all yer info from kirk "the felon" wells? He seems to be on the cell phone more than usual lately. Telling uncle ricky and uncle jimmy the good news I'm sure. Even though no twu representitive moron was even involved in the incident.

Refusing a direct order? What? Offensive attire? To whom? The twu morons like yourself?

Its typical that the twu minions can wear anti-AMFA gear at will, but when an AMFA supporter wears anti-twu gear, WELL, Ah-hmmm-hmmm, that there is a firin' off-ance slim!

Get this egghead! You don't know your ass from a hole in the wall. Your AA/twu leaders have been after Dan for years, and all you got on him was a t-shirt? What took so long?

Lemme try this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the the twu to represent him? Your kiddin' me? Have the twu drunks finish the job on Dan started by the company?(I know, what's the difference.) I just don't think so. Dan wouldn't let the twu wipe his arse. Now that he's a non-member, he can say f-off to the twu (lucky guy) and get someone who can read and write with out drooling, like an attorney. Most likely, that won't be necessary.

So cio, you keep smilin', tellin' your lies, and help yourself whats left of the twu days.

I'll be smilin' real soon when AMFA removes that twu smile from your face.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!
From what I hear he refused THREE direct orders!!

So, tell me Hackman, what would you have done??? Changed shirts or stood your amfa ground??? Is amfa gonna pay Dan's unemployment now?? Get him insurance??? Give him a pension plan????

What he did was assinine and we all know it.

Raptor said:
What was on the shirt ? Was it an AMFA shirt a naked girl shirt a picture of beer what ? it will come out sooner or later so lets have it CIO what was the shirt I would really like to know. :unsure:

I agree apples and oranges ;)
Yeah cio, your majesty of BS, prince of twu reality, lets have it!!!!!!
What was on the "offensive" shirt??????

This should be good..........

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!!!

twuer said:
From what I hear he refused THREE direct orders!!

So, tell me Hackman, what would you have done??? Changed shirts or stood your amfa ground??? Is amfa gonna pay Dan's unemployment now?? Get him insurance??? Give him a pension plan????

What he did was assinine and we all know it.
Well you hear like cio does.

What would I have done if I felt my rights are being violated for no reason? The same.

Its called standing your ground!!!! Something you cowards in the twu do not have the balls to do!!!!

Dan is not terminated like cio mistated, he is held out of service. Know the difference twuer? Ever been there? No, your a good little church mouse, right?

Your a moron twuer. You'd rather bend over and take it than stand up-right and be a man. Yes, twuer is a good little church mouse

We'll see who wins this one.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees No bravado in that statement, you either fight, or your a servent to the man.......... we all know what the twu is.

Hackman said:
Well you hear like cio does.

What would I have done if I felt my rights are being violated for no reason? The same.

Its called standing your ground!!!! Something you cowards in the twu do not have the balls to do!!!!

Dan is not terminated like cio mistated, he is held out of service. Know the difference twuer? Ever been there? No, your a good little church mouse, right?

Your a moron twuer. You'd rather bend over and take it than stand up-right and be a man. Yes, twuer is a good little church mouse

We'll see who wins this one.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees No bravado in that statement, you either fight, or your a servent to the man.......... we all know what the twu is.
Well, than you are just as dumb as Dan then I guess. To get fired or held out of service over a shirt is just plain ignorant. You know it, that's why you are getting so defensive.

So, correct me if I'm wrong (one more time for all to see) you are saying that you would rather wear a certain shirt than have a job????

Hackman. . .
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!

Bring on the Lawyers!

I hear he was wearing a TWU "American's Real Strength" t-shirt with a list of concessions on the shirt.

Imagine that! It must be "offensive" to read the TWU Industry Leading Concession TRUTH!

Dan made his choice. Could be an unwarranted risk at this time, but you have to admire the courage. I think he has just had enough of the pathetic managment and docile union representation.

Checking it Out said:
Lets see one is AA issue!

The other is a TWU issue!

Is that like apples and oranges?
AA and the TWU are NOT apples and oranges.

THEY ARE CLEARLY ON THE SAME SIDE, REDUCING PAY AND BENEFITS OF UNIONIZED WORKERS IS TOP PRIORITY OF BOTH.

That is why Dan was wearing the list of concessions and why the TWU supporters complained to management, and why management agreed that this is "offensive".

This one is going to be a saga alright.

twuer said:
Well, than you are just as dumb as Dan then I guess. To get fired or held out of service over a shirt is just plain ignorant. You know it, that's why you are getting so defensive.

So, correct me if I'm wrong (one more time for all to see) you are saying that you would rather wear a certain shirt than have a job????

Hackman. . .
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!
You twuer, are just another sniffling twu coward. You twu puppets wouldn't stand up for yourself against the company, before, and you twuer, have proved it here once more.

The AA man sneezes, and you loyal twu servants are there with a hanky and your vat of KY. Ready to do your disgusting duty. Servitude is not something to be proud of twuer.

I see rules infractions all the time, day in, day out. The company picks and chooses the ones they want to go for, and the twu minions help them. This time, they picked the wrong one. They are mad because they got caught in a major lie, along with they're sloppy road whore, the twu. We will soon see who falls down that slippery slope.

You say Dan is dumb, he's stupid. Let me inform you, he has more on the ball than your WHOLE twu brain trust in Hurst Tx. and New York City combined. The reason your worthless corrupt union hates CMD is because he's a threat, he can play ball with most, and the twu International is cannon fodder in most cases. Art lew-by runs away from him like he's got roller skates on. He can refute a twu lie at will, right from memory in most cases, from years of study in the twu school of sellouts and AA lovemaking. He has balls that clank. He's been a thorn in your twu side, because his legitimacy outweighs the twu's dishonest thugery everytime. The membership has seen enough of the twu's deceit, cowardice, and its out and out criminal defiance of whats right, and whats wrong. We have had enough of the twu, and your union is soon to be OVER. Just like all the other airlines M@R that have dumped the albatross curse that is the industrail union.

You hide behind your alias twuer, because your too scared of a church mouse to come out to play.

You say I'm defensive. Quite the contrary, I'm fired up and ready to see twu cowards like you and your cowardly twu International out of my life, forever. I am laughing at you now twuer, you just don't know when its over do you?

Here's my final sign for you twuer, my middle finger, (I) rising up to greet you.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!!

TUL TWU supporters are wearing new 70th Anniversary t-shirts from the TWU.

Above the pocket they state "Union Leader"

We know what the TWU leads in, concessions.

I find these shirts offensive as well.

Why do I get the feeling another Typical Whinning Ulcer ran to management, crying thats offensive WHAAAAASNIFFFSNIFFFWHAAAAA!!! :down:

Latest posts