Amfa Saga Continues,

twuer said:
I got to thinking about this "incident" and a light bulb came on!!!! This was not a stand of what Dan C believes in, this was a "political" stunt because he and the other amfa supporters know that amfa is on the verge of losing the fight at AA. IT WAS AN ACT OF DESPARATION!!!!! Think about it. You get a patsy to take some heat and then you file charges against the company (for what you assume to be) taking sides. With lawyers and all!!!! Will you wannabes ever stop this unconventional fight you are LOSING?????

Word has it that it backfired on him. What do you amfa organizers have up your sleeve now? Dave Stewart keeps saying "watch what happens next"!!!!! I believe this is the 3rd strike. . . . . . . . . .YOU'RE OUT!!!!
A "light bulb" came on? Was that the one buried in your arse ? Really twuer, you shouldn't think that hard, you might sqwash the pea.

On verge of losing the fight at AA? That is some kind of statement with 514 twu sheep beating the hell out of one another at the Kremlin on Pine St. Think about it twuer, but not too hard now.......

The truth is that your twu is IMPLODING right before your eyes. We know what side the company is on, and its not AMFA's. Can't say I blame them, AA has had their way with the sloppy twu road whore for years. This company does not want a union that can go up against a PEB and win.

Third stike? We haven't even been up to the plate yet, but its coming..... real soon.

Yup, watch what happens next.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!!!

Sounds like a great shirt I almost made a concession shirt myself one time but never got around to it, but it sounds like Dan did it one better than what I was going to do by using the TWUs shirt where half of the Art work was already done for him, that sound like pure genious, as for being ordered to remove it cause it hurt someones feelings, I think I would have complied at the moment but I would have pursued the matter further. ;)

After all the TWU supporters are wearing anti-AMFA shirts here in Tulsa AMFA supporters should be allowed to do the same right :shock:

What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. :up:

Who cares about what shirt one wears. It is a free country I think. twu is wearing the amfa not buttons. One should be able to display is or her own thoughts. I think the CO has rule about wearing shirts with writting on them, obviously it is not enforced or just with certain individuals D C. Thinking aloud in AFW.

AMFANOT2004 said:
Who cares about what shirt one wears. It is a free country I think. twu is wearing the amfa not buttons. One should be able to display is or her own thoughts. I think the CO has rule about wearing shirts with writting on them, obviously it is not enforced or just with certain individuals D C. Thinking aloud in AFW.
:huh:

Decision 2004 said:
You are a common liar.

Corporate Legal and AMFA legal are now involved.

Dan, made statements to Headquarters today.

"Watch what happens next"!
See, I told you. You just proved my statement!!! I've got you all figured out Dave. The only thing that is going to happen next is amfa will lose at the chance of being BA at American Airlines!!!

PREDICTIBLE!!!!!!

Dave, you and amfa are getting so desparate now that it is beginning to become quite the joke around the system. So, why didn't you wear the shirt instead of Dan??? Oh let me guess, you are a big, bad organizer who doesn't do "grunt" work??!!! PATHETIC!!!!!! Even the some of the amfa supporters are getting tired of you!!!!

twuer said:
See, I told you. You just proved my statement!!! I've got you all figured out Dave. The only thing that is going to happen next is amfa will lose at the chance of being BA at American Airlines!!!

PREDICTIBLE!!!!!!

Dave, you and amfa are getting so desparate now that it is beginning to become quite the joke around the system. So, why didn't you wear the shirt instead of Dan??? Oh let me guess, you are a big, bad organizer who doesn't do "grunt" work??!!! PATHETIC!!!!!! Even the some of the amfa supporters are getting tired of you!!!!
Keep your panties in a wad twuer, it may help save your ass cheeks from chaffing once an election is called!!!

Drip E. Kwill said:
Hey hackett..why not ask to borrow dan's t-shirt and be the man he was...HAHAHA...can you say "bye bye'?
Sure connell, but I'll wear my own design shirt if thats ok with you big guy. When will you jump to management? As soon as the twu is gone? Smart idea. :p

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!

Decision 2004 said:
You are a common liar.

Corporate Legal and AMFA legal are now involved.

Dan, made statements to Headquarters today.

"Watch what happens next"!
[post="140957"][/post]​

Well Dave, it's 09.07.04, how long do we have to wait for "next" to happen? Another blunder, dummie.

Nightwatch said:
Well Dave, it's 09.07.04, how long do we have to wait for "next" to happen? Another blunder, dummie.
[post="176585"][/post]​
The wheels of justice turn slowly nightbitch. Ask your company "friends" why this issue has not been resolved.

However, you might not be around at MCI long enough to see the result. ;)

Hey Hackman.........The sad part about KC possibly going away is that there are some good people in KC. To bad that NW is not one of them. I'm sure TA can testify to NW's honesty and creditability.

767 mechanic said:
Hey Hackman.........The sad part about KC possibly going away is that there are some good people in KC. To bad that NW is not one of them. I'm sure TA can testify to NW's honesty and creditability.
[post="176665"][/post]​
There is some very good people in KC, and I hope they ride out this storm with us. There is a bad apple in every bunch.

Sorry to say..TA Haines underwear will be gone way before me...that's OK though..he's mobile...just ask him.